Ole Miss @ Aggy - SECN

Neonmoon

11 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

If Weigman has a legitimate chance at playing pro baseball he and his family are idiots to let him play football.  Being a rich baseball player is a much better life than getting a brain injury or just the overall toll on your body that football gives you.  That hit he took was pretty brutal and no way did he not sustain a concussion. 

He still has college baseball to play as long as he doesn't get fucked up in football.

https://twitter.com/OleMissFB/status/1586561610272935937?s=20&t=9ddCEr0JmfwMdXiY_R8yIg

Ole Miss with a fake punt at their own 15, a coach shit talking players, a fucking fire extinguisher party on the sidelines and then cherry top the night with this video.  Just absolute blatant disrespect….and it’s awesome. 

Edited by Ghost of Stevie Ray
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I don’t give a fuck about aggie. Having said that if those kids playing for Jimbo would all take a knee after watching what I witnessed and not play for him, I’d support it. Jimbo needs to be 86’d and as fun as it would be to watch the university I could give a fuck about flounder around and lose (that’s great btw) he needs to go. when you can’t even care about the well being of a player you need to go. He’s a POS. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

JFC, Weigman was absolute dead weight when his O-lineman went to help him up.

Then the get your ass over here stuff. I just can’t. He’s a college kid. I don’t care where he plays. That’s just beyond sick. By my estimation he played a hell of a game anyway. I’m just super maternal I guess. Damn it’s so awful watching that. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I don’t give a fuck about aggie. Having said that if those kids playing for Jimbo would all take a knee after watching what I witnessed and not play for him, I’d support it. Jimbo needs to be 86’d and as fun as it would be to watch the university I could give a fuck about flounder around and lose (that’s great btw) he needs to go. when you can’t even care about the well being of a player you need to go. He’s a POS. 

Vince Vaughn GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Didn't they say the same shit last year about King? Lulz.

I think the ere was a great write up about Jimbo’s offense on this site somewhere: basically you need a hybrid of Tom Brady and Peyton Manning at their zenith for it to work. So I get why aggie bought it after watching Winston. It makes sense.

1 hour ago, Laxtonto said:

His concussions in high school were why many thought he was going to t go the mlb draft route. Him looking to get concussed and potentially aggy blowing of the concussion testing would be a huge deal for Weigman and his parents.

He had 1 concussion in high school in his final game in late November. He enrolled at aggy in January so never played his senior baseball season of high school. He also played through a knee sprain his junior season that anyone concerned about mlb draft status would not have played through.  If leaving football was thought to be a possibility some mlb team would have taken a flyer on him but none did. So now he hasn't swung a bat in a year and a half. 

• Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
re: TexAgs sure is mad tonightPosted on 10/29/22 at 11:51 pm to ColoradoAg
bkm1.png
You bring shame on yourself and in your school (which is ok with me) but you also degrade the State of Texas (which is unforgivable). And you unwittingly make clear your inferiority complex. Give it a rest. Get some help.

S/He degrades the state of Colorado, which is a job already being done by CU, CSU, and [CR Delete].

I like Colorado, so this F’er should shut it. 

57 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

You got a dirty mouth. 

. . . pos rep. 😍

36 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

S/He degrades the state of Colorado, which is a job already being done by CU, CSU, and [CR Delete].

I like Colorado, so this F’er should shut it. 

You got a dirty mouth. 

. . . pos rep. 😍

I’m just passionate about the players. I do care regardless of where they play unless they are total assholes as human beings. I love watching them all succeed. That’s probably a woman thing I guess. There are times in life when the right thing must be done and the right thing is to kick Jimbo to the curb. We watched it to a much more disgusting extent with Penn State and Baylor. That was a program thing that I can’t wrap my heart around. But when I see a kid limp like that and not know where he was that’s when a real coach steps in (especially when said coach has a contract like Jimbo has) and says nope. You’re not going back there. Not on my watch. If he’d do that in front of our eyes for a win that won’t even get him to 500 I wonder what the fuck else is true about the rumors. GameDay wouldn’t even talk about them today. So it’s obviously bad. Shame because that QB played like a badass. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I’m just passionate about the players. I do care regardless of where they play unless they are total assholes as human beings. I love watching them all succeed. That’s probably a woman thing I guess. There are times in life when the right thing must be done and the right thing is to kick Jimbo to the curb. We watched it to a much more disgusting extent with Penn State and Baylor. That was a program thing that I can’t wrap my heart around. But when I see a kid limp like that and not know where he was that’s when a real coach steps in (especially when said coach has a contract like Jimbo has) and says nope. You’re not going back there. Not on my watch. If he’d do that in front of our eyes for a win that won’t even get him to 500 I wonder what the fuck else is true about the rumors. GameDay wouldn’t even talk about them today. So it’s obviously bad. Shame because that QB played like a badass. 

Who would've gone in if Weigman was out? They said King threw in pre-game -- left-handed because of his shoulder. Max Johnson's finger is broke. Who is #4?

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Who would've gone in if Weigman was out? They said King threw in pre-game -- left-handed because of his shoulder. Max Johnson's finger is broke. Who is #4?

The QB who they were afraid to play Wake Forest with... I think his name is Ballard or some such. 

11 minutes ago, C-Man said:

So he was their last stand?  I am sure they’ve got an emergency one? I see Weigman and I think Ghostbusters for some reason the name…

I’m sure some student in the stands was ready to play QB. You know, 12th man and all…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

https://twitter.com/OleMissFB/status/1586561610272935937?s=20&t=9ddCEr0JmfwMdXiY_R8yIg

Ole Miss with a fake punt at their own 15, a coach shit talking players, a fucking fire extinguisher party on the sidelines and then cherry top the night with this video.  Just absolute blatant disrespect….and it’s awesome. 

Fire extinguishing party? Wut?

7 hours ago, F250 said:

He still has college baseball to play as long as he doesn't get fucked up in football.

You'd be smart to check out what idiotic rituals the aggy diamond boys perform before saying this.

Yes, I'm still talking baseball. 

Edited by slorch

7 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Replies 

I agree, Dumbfuck. I think y’all should sign Jimbo to a 20 year, $1 billion extension. I’m here for it. Like Mack Brown always said, “Winning too much isn’t good for the kids. Neither is having a functioning brain.”

Jimbo is the man! We’re jealous. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

So he was their last stand?  I am sure they’ve got an emergency one? I see Weigman and I think Ghostbusters for some reason the name…

Pos rep for your earlier post regarding player safety, etc. Players are people first, and despite what Bumfrick/Baumflock/Boomfuck twitterfan says, opponents are not 'enemies' they are opponents and that is all. The hyperbolic rhetortic in sports disgusts me at times. I don't care if a fan has $5000 riding on the game or sleeps with a team plushy football pillow but some fans need to have some self-respect and compassion and that goes for the coaches first and foremost--as you stated, Jimbo has a responsibility to the athletes and if the fans and the AD don't like it, then they need to get over it. If he needs to be fired, they can do that--it's crazy stupid to pay that much money in that manner anyway. I love to watch a good football game, especially with players that have that 'it' factor when they play--Ewers has that potential it appears and there have been a lot of players throughout the history of the game that are just plain fun to watch excel at the position they play, from lineman to dback to wide receiver, no matter the team. I get it, this is a football message board, first and foremost, but I am glad to see that most folks see the human underneath the helmet (unless as you stated, the player is a jerk/commits crimes).

I checked out their roster, and they have about four more quarterbacks they can run through if that's their thing, although when I looked at their remaining games, the highlight will likely be squeaking a win over UMass.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2