Texas vs. tcu - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

The Texas offense was just never mentally in it tonight.  They dropped passes, fumbled snaps, terrible reads and passes, missed blocks--defense hung tough but offense stunk.  That's on Sark since that's his side of the ball.  If you'e going to take the money, you gotta be the man.  And offensively, they had other shit going on outside of the game.  Now they get to jump into their fancy cars and drive to whatever party's going on.  Maybe see their baby mamas and fuck off whatever else matters this season.  

They fucked off their playoff chances, fucked off their own division champion chances are now playing to play in a shitty bowl.  Guess that's better than last year but a low bar for a team that recruits more talent than most teams in their conference.    

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Slacks said:

I'm not saying Card should have come in, but he would have hit Bijan on the wide open wheel....

He might have done something bad elsewhere, but he would have thrown that.

Sheeeeeit, the chick who lost last year's DR PEPPER halftime throw contest would have hit Bijan on that play.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Mdhorn said:

They fucked off their playoff chances, fucked off their own division champion chances are now playing to play in a shitty bowl.  Guess that's better than last year but a low bar for a team that recruits more talent than most teams in their conference.    

Is that a fact? Are we out of it? 

And yes any season we don't make the title game is not a good season. Going to the some middling bowl and winning it means nothing, as recent history indicates.

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Idk Sark seems hard set on making him workout to the point of not pulling him at any point in bad preferences, he said he didn’t think about it last time and probably will again. 

Then fire him immediately if he says that and I am not joking even 1%. We need coaches that can adapt. Next

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The reality, most likely, is that all the offensive recruits are thinking how easy starts will come when they only have to beat out these JAGs.

Ewers regressing as badly as he has is a pretty bad look for our QB coaching. We'll see what the Mannings think of it but I doubt they were impressed.

I’m starting to believe Card actually won the starting job in practice, and Sarkisian chose Ewers based on nothing but hype. Ewers has gotten worse and worse since firing on all cylinders against OU. Yeah, OU is terrible, but Ewers at least played with confidence. Maybe he bought into his own hype?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1

Sark gets one more year to get into the conference championship game.  If he doesn't fire his ass.  Don't keep running with someone you know who can't get it done.  Texas recruits better than everyone else in the Big12 and has forever.  If player development is the issue, it's Sark.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Duane Moore said:

To add insult to injury, Mack Brown just won a division title tonight. 

Well good for him. But he clearly needed some time off coaching. He was ripping our program down the last few years he was here.

Glad to see at least one of our former coaches not be a total disaster.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Well good for him. But he clearly needed some time off coaching. He was ripping our program down the last few years he was here.

Glad to see at least one of our former coaches not be a total disaster.

LOL I would take his performance over Strong or any of these fucking frauds we currently have. 

9 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Ewers is such a disappointment. But really we should have seen it coming. Spoiled rich boy pussy who ran out on his HS teammates to chase money. 

We made the same mistake that aggy made. Thought we could buy a QB. Intead we bought a fucking fugazi

Actually looking like a smart decision because he isn’t going to make shit in the NFL.

Sark gets one more year to get into the conference championship game.  If he doesn't fire his ass.  Don't keep running with someone you know who can't get it done.  Texas recruits better than everyone else in the Big12 and has forever.  If player development is the issue, it's Sark.  

Another year is generous but the right thing to fully judge, even if we all know the outcome.

4 minutes ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

I’m starting to believe Card actually won the starting job in practice, and Sarkisian chose Ewers based on nothing but hype. Ewers has gotten worse and worse since firing on all cylinders against OU. Yeah, OU is terrible, but Ewers at least played with confidence. Maybe he bought into his own hype?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There have been several games where Ewers was light years ahead of Card.

Ewers is a freshman, probably a bit overrated to begin with, and may or may not have the mental makeup for the college game.  His "always the same" demeanor looked like it might be a benefit, but I think it's becoming a hindrance.

His footwork has been atrocious these last few games.  Was it in his good games too?

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

It's a joke that Texas couldn't block TCU on the run.  The aren't big on talent but aggressive.  They just had to increase their level of intensity and focus to execute blocks.  If they did that Bijan would make people miss.  He's a super talent.  But they never gave him a chance.

Sark losing to another Riley should tell everyone what they should know. Sark can't coach shit unless he has a babysitter like Nick Saban and Bama talent. He can't scheme for shit unless it's against ULM. He can't make second half adjustments (huge red fucking flag in year 2). He's just a loser unless he has a boss that's a HC, like Saban or Carroll. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

How many drops or just shit plays did we have out if the receiving core tonight? We all want to roast on Ewers but it became pretty obvious that he is at the point he has no trust in anyone to make a catch (even Whit and Sanders).

Also I’m completely shocked that it’s not common knowledge that any 1st down after we cross the 50 is going to be a deep shot with Sark planning on going for it on 4th… 

Put me in the category that if we played Card tonight at any point we win this game.

Defense looked fantastic.

And if it's already been addressed, how do you rough a punter when you don't even touch him?

As a former college soccer player, I'll give the TCU punter credit for being one hell of a faker.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Is that a fact? Are we out of it? 

And yes any season we don't make the title game is not a good season. Going to the some middling bowl and winning it means nothing, as recent history indicates.

We're not out of it but Texas isn't going to play out of their minds for anything. They play enough to win.  In almost every game, they have to find ways to crawl out of the holes they help their opponents dig.   For awhile now, the Texas offense isn't giving anything extra.