Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

This isn't really accurate.

He had a few of Beard's players (2 starters and a couple of good bench players iirc), but also hit 3 major home runs in the portal and did a legitimately good job his first year. The racially insensitive remark was just the catalyst that we needed to fire him for cause for all of the extremely self destructive (and destructive to our basketball program) stuff he was doing behind the scenes in his personal life.

Sorry was playing g up the “he can’t win without Kris’s players” deal

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Your perception of how abuse/victim dynamics exist in reality is so far off it might as well be from mars, brother.

I agree with you on plenty of stuff but you seem to have a caveman's view of gender roles in general.

you cannot possibly know the details of what happened and come away with this take. if you switch their genders then he is the victim. we’ve been over this a thousand times:

shes the one with a history of being an abusive drunk, not him; he was the one being harassed and abused for days, not her; he was sober, she was drunk (again, for days); he kept trying to get away from her, she kept following him throughout the house being drunken and abusive; when he wouldn’t give her the response she wanted, she got physical with him; after essentially being smacked in the face he finally snapped and responded.

i don’t know what world you live in, but she is the definition of an abuser, and he is the definition of a victim- again, if their genders were switched. pretty cut and dry stuff here. this rush to make him out to be this abusive monster is so far off it might as well be from mars, brother.

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Your perception of how abuse/victim dynamics exist in reality is so far off it might as well be from mars, brother.

a follow up: go down the checklist of “how abuse/victim dynamics exist in reality“ and tell me again that chris beard was randi trew’s abuser. besides the weekend/night of the incident which was laid out in my last post, just look at the facts:

did he terrorize her? was she scared of him? did she want to leave him but was too afraid to do so? was she scared to live with him? scared of him when he had a bad day at work? did he use violence or anger to keep her in check? did he, with any regularity, subject her to physical, mental, or emotional abuse? 

the answer to these questions, and any questions which would point to chris beard being randy trew’s abuser, is “no”. there is no abuser/victim dynamic here. there’s a crazy chick with a mean streak, an alcohol abuse problem, and a history of being abusive, including getting fired from her HS coaching job for being abusive, and then there’s a guy who’s too stupid to break up with the crazy chick. 

TRUST ME when i say that i know all about abuser/victim dynamics in real life. this relationship ain’t that. not by a million miles. this is nothing than your typical toxic relationship. it is unequivocally NOT an abuser/victim relationship.

43 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

you cannot possibly know the details of what happened and come away with this take. 

YOU DONT KNOW THE DETAILS OF WHAT HAPPENED!!! None of us do. No one knows the true details of what happened except the two of them. 

Quit white knighting for a guy arrested for 3rd degree domestic violence. Make like Elsa and…

let it go GIF

Edited by MotownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

actually we do know what happened, it’s public information, information that has been posted here multiple times. from the anecdotal information that’s been shared from those who were on the NYC trip, to the police report, to beard and trew’s statements on what happened, it’s all out there.

btw between neg repping every post i make and angrily responding to half of all my posts you’re doing a dynamite job of ignoring me. 👌🏻 

• Fuck You 1

Why are people white knighting for Beard still?  I don't get it.  At the very least, he showed absolutely horrible judgment worthy of termination.  I wanted the dude to succeed.  We are same age and grew up in same area, so it was cool that we hired him.  But what happened was going to happen with that pairing at some point, and he didn't have the good sense to hit eject before it bit him in the ass.  And to follow that (and I get it was on advice as counsel) he didn't exactly cover himself in glory after the fact.

Good on him for doing well at Ole Miss.  Sorry you blew your shot at your dream job because either you did what you were accused of or couldn't step away from a ticking time bomb that would embarass the university.  I am sure he is next in line at Kentucky, though, when Cal retires.  So, yeah.... he'll be fine.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Why are people white knighting for Beard still? 

because accusing someone of being a violent abuser is a very serious accusation, the kind of which you cannot just throw around all willy nilly simply because it makes you feel virtuous. call him an idiot, say he fucked up, hold him accountable for behaving in a way that lost him his dream job; do all of that. but don’t accuse a man of being a violent abuser when that’s not the case.

the irony of claiming to have virtue/moral superiority specifically because you’re mislabeling a man as a violent abuser is so disconnected from reality that it’s irksome to have to read here over and over and over. Urban Meyer is 10x the piece of shit that chris beard is and yet a large number of our fans wanted him to coach our football team. this kind of selective morality is gross.

42 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

and he didn't have the good sense to hit eject before it bit him in the ass.  And to follow that (and I get it was on advice as counsel) he didn't exactly cover himself in glory after the fact.

Beautiful use of language 

This following post was paid for by the Committee to Re-elect Coach Beard : 

1 hour ago, shadow_operative said:

actually we do know what happened, it’s public information, information that has been posted here multiple times. from the anecdotal information that’s been shared from those who were on the NYC trip, to the police report, to beard and trew’s statements on what happened, it’s all out there.

btw between neg repping every post i make and angrily responding to half of all my posts you’re doing a dynamite job of ignoring me. 👌🏻 

48 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

because accusing someone of being a violent abuser is a very serious accusation, the kind of which you cannot just throw around all willy nilly simply because it makes you feel virtuous. call him an idiot, say he fucked up, hold him accountable for behaving in a way that lost him his dream job; do all of that. but don’t accuse a man of being a violent abuser when that’s not the case.

the irony of claiming to have virtue/moral superiority specifically because you’re mislabeling a man as a violent abuser is so disconnected from reality that it’s irksome to have to read here over and over and over. Urban Meyer is 10x the piece of shit that chris beard is and yet a large number of our fans wanted him to coach our football team. this kind of selective morality is gross.

Shadow Operative is okay with both this image and for this person to represent the University of Texas Athletics at the highest leadership level, 'cause his life will be much better if Texas is successful at basketball. 

Beard.jpg

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, shadow_operative said:

Trew's statements on what happened from the police report...

"He choked me, threw me off the bed, bit me, bruises all over my leg, throwing me around, and going nuts."

She also said..."at that point she couldn't see because she didn't have her glasses, and that's when Beard came up behind her and put his arm across her neck, choking her."

The police also noted that she had fresh bite marks on her body and 3 different abrasions/cuts.

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/chris-beard-texas-basketball-coach-affidavit-arrest-details

For over a fucking year now you've been claiming poor Saint Chris Beard The Victim was justified choking, throwing, and biting a woman leaving multiple marks/brusies all over her body.

It's fucking idiotic. I repeat...

let it go GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

"He choked me, threw me off the bed, bit me, bruises all over my leg, throwing me around, and going nuts."

She also said..."at that point she couldn't see because she didn't have her glasses, and that's when Beard came up behind her and put his arm across her neck, choking her."

The police also noted that she had fresh bite marks on her body and 3 different abrasions/cuts.

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/chris-beard-texas-basketball-coach-affidavit-arrest-details

For over a fucking year now you've been claiming poor Saint Chris Beard The Victim was justified choking, throwing, and biting a woman leaving multiple marks/brusies all over her body.

It's fucking idiotic. I repeat...

let it go GIF

Wait so they both didn’t have their glasses on? Fuck me

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

Bullshit. "public information" = your message board posts. You don't know what happened on the NYC trip.  You've just continued to insinuate for months now that you do.

Show us these anecdotes from people who were on the NYC trip. Where are they? Who made them?

Also, watching the way your Plugerville trash friends treat each other doesn't make you informed on domestic violence.  You couldn't define the term "coercive control" if it brought Rick Barnes a championship.

If we're gonna rehash this shit again, I'll rehash the fact that it wasn't just the incident that got Beard fired. It was how he behaved and comported himself in the weeks after. Acting like an unrepentant, narcissistic asshat who never showed an ounce of contrition or acknowledged the horrible situation he created for Texas. See, that's actual public information. Because it was in UT's press release when they fired him.

I've also heard Jeff Howe recently talk about how Chris Beard could have easily avoided this mess, but chose not to. He couldn't get into specifics but he heavily implied that Beard's basically an unhinged idiot and/or asshole. Speaking of anecdotes, Howe also told an interesting one about a standing SEC coach that hates Chris Beard so much, he'd physically fight him if they were ever in a room together. Kinda sounds like Chris Beard is a fucking scumbag.

Edited by CurlyDumps
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

A bare minimum requirement to coach at this university is to not appear in an orange jumpsuit on the day of a game.

If you are in danger of not meeting that low bar that 99.999% of people can meet, regardless of why it might be, check into a Motel 6 for the evening.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

A bare minimum requirement to coach at this university is to not appear in an orange jumpsuit on the day of a game.

If you are in danger of not meeting that low bar that 99.999% of people can meet, regardless of why it might be, check into a Motel 6 for the evening.

That's the insane thing. Dude could have has his own penthouse on top of the W Hotel or something. Had the money, esteem, and influence to live wherever he wanted if things were not good at home.

But nah gotta choke a bitch I guess.

Saint Chris Beard the Innocent Victim will self-destruct again soon enough. It's who he is.

Edited by MotownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Technically he was in Texas tech pin stripes but point taken

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Bullshit. "public information" = your message board posts. You don't know what happened on the NYC trip.  You've just continued to insinuate for months now that you do.

Show us these anecdotes from people who were on the NYC trip. Where are they? Who made them?

Also, watching the way your Plugerville trash friends treat each other doesn't make you informed on domestic violence.  You couldn't define the term "coercive control" if it brought Rick Barnes a championship.

If we're gonna rehash this shit again, I'll rehash the fact that it wasn't just the incident that got Beard fired. It was how he behaved and comported himself in the weeks after. Acting like an unrepentant, narcissistic asshat who never showed an ounce of contrition or acknowledged the horrible situation he created for Texas. See, that's actual public information. Because it was in UT's press release when they fired him.

I've also heard Jeff Howe recently talk about how Chris Beard could have easily avoided this mess, but chose not to. He couldn't get into specifics but he heavily implied that Beard's basically an unhinged idiot and/or asshole. Speaking of anecdotes, Howe also told an interesting one about a standing SEC coach that hates Chris Beard so much, he'd physically fight him if they were ever in a room together. Kinda sounds like Chris Beard is a fucking scumbag.

you type out all of this and yet even you can’t bring yourself to call him randi trew’s abuser. you can keep moving the goal posts all you want, but it won’t make chris beard suddenly become randi trew’s abuser.

• Fuck You 1

30 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Also, watching the way your Plugerville trash friends treat each other doesn't make you informed on domestic violence. 

i can’t believe that you’re so dense as to come to this conclusion, but i’m referring to my own personal experience as a victim of sexual and physical abuse here. but rage on man. keep doing your thing. don’t let the fact that you have no clue what you’re talking about stop you. 👌🏻 

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

Beard was fired as much for his handling of the situation after that night as he was for whatever actually happened that night

this is a fact. Beard’s actions after that night are what ultimately got him fired. he did not come into CDC’s office with his tail between his legs, realizing he’d fucked up, swearing it would never happen again, as he should have. it was his cavalier attitude about what had happened, and about the role he played in the situation that made the big wigs see him as too much of a liability to retain. they were scared that if they kept him on he would only wind up in trouble again, and the university couldn’t risk that. this is ultimately what did him in at Texas.

9 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

i can’t believe that you’re so dense as to come to this conclusion, but i’m referring to my own personal experience as a victim of sexual and physical abuse here. but rage on man. keep doing your thing. don’t let the fact that you have no clue what you’re talking about stop you. 👌🏻 

I was referring to one of your posts early on in this saga when you analogized the situation to your friends and their toxic relationships.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

I was referring to one of your posts early on in this saga when you analogized the situation to your friends and their toxic relationships.

i know to what you are referring. and i stand by that statement today, because its the truth. chris beard was never randi trew’s abuser, they had a toxic, codependent relationship. that’s two totally different things. how many people posting on this forum, or hell, in this very thread have been in toxic relationship? two people who are just bad for each other and who bring out the worst in one another. shit happens all of the time. do all of these people deserve to be fired from their jobs and to be labeled as violent, physically abusive people? no? ok then.

to clarify: did beard deserve to be fired? yeah, hard to argue with that one. i wish he hadn’t been, i wish we had waited for the facts to come out before making that decision, but UT made their decision and it’s an understandable one. but this thing where everyone in here acts like CB was the abuser of his gf, it’s just not right. it’s a serious accusation that, until something new comes out, is baseless.

11 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Congratulations! You've earned a new badge and unlocked the next level in the Shadow Operative video posting game!!! 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

21 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

if instead of Randi Trew and Chris Beard it was Randy Trew and Kris Beard then ESPN would probably be producing a 30 for 30 on Kris Beard, the women’s basketball coach who had the courage to finally fight back. that’s how stupid all of this is.

JFC

• Hook 'Em 3

On 1/29/2024 at 5:12 PM, MotownHorn said:

Marv Albert

image.gif.8f77fc5808ce79611d0adf494ae4462f.gif

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2024 at 2:38 PM, shadow_operative said:

you cannot possibly know the details of what happened and come away with this take. if you switch their genders then he is the victim. we’ve been over this a thousand times:

shes the one with a history of being an abusive drunk, not him; he was the one being harassed and abused for days, not her; he was sober, she was drunk (again, for days); he kept trying to get away from her, she kept following him throughout the house being drunken and abusive; when he wouldn’t give her the response she wanted, she got physical with him; after essentially being smacked in the face he finally snapped and responded.

i don’t know what world you live in, but she is the definition of an abuser, and he is the definition of a victim- again, if their genders were switched. pretty cut and dry stuff here. this rush to make him out to be this abusive monster is so far off it might as well be from mars, brother.

On 1/29/2024 at 2:54 PM, shadow_operative said:

a follow up: go down the checklist of “how abuse/victim dynamics exist in reality“ and tell me again that chris beard was randi trew’s abuser. besides the weekend/night of the incident which was laid out in my last post, just look at the facts:

did he terrorize her? was she scared of him? did she want to leave him but was too afraid to do so? was she scared to live with him? scared of him when he had a bad day at work? did he use violence or anger to keep her in check? did he, with any regularity, subject her to physical, mental, or emotional abuse? 

the answer to these questions, and any questions which would point to chris beard being randy trew’s abuser, is “no”. there is no abuser/victim dynamic here. there’s a crazy chick with a mean streak, an alcohol abuse problem, and a history of being abusive, including getting fired from her HS coaching job for being abusive, and then there’s a guy who’s too stupid to break up with the crazy chick. 

TRUST ME when i say that i know all about abuser/victim dynamics in real life. this relationship ain’t that. not by a million miles. this is nothing than your typical toxic relationship. it is unequivocally NOT an abuser/victim relationship.

I can promise you with absolute certainty that I have much more experience than you in this arena, despite whatever personal anecdotes you may be able to provide. You unequivocally have no idea what you're talking about. There is more than enough evidence to suggest an absolute shitstorm of a mutually abusive relationship there, but it should clue you in how fucked up your perspective is that you A) clearly take the man's side in this instance despite the physical evidence alone, and B) clearly assume he's an innocent party simply because we know Randi Trew is a bitch.

That said, I don't have the mental bandwidth to try and go into further detail and explain to you why you're wrong, so keep on keeping on I guess.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 1/29/2024 at 9:55 AM, Brian Fantana said:

His dead brother's wife, and apparently he used the basketball tourney in Hawaii as a personal vacation for the two of them and was barely with the team at all. "Christians", amirite?

And they were twins right?  Add that whole freaky element. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

is that you A) clearly take the man's side in this instance despite the physical evidence alone, and B) clearly assume he's an innocent party simply because we know Randi Trew is a bitch.

i take the man’s side in this case because it’s the right side, and i have never once even insinuated that he’s innocent. aamof i’ve laid plenty of blame on him for his own situation, over and over again, including saying that his firing was justified and his own fault. you’re simply too caught up in your SJW virtue high that you refuse to see it. 

• Fuck You 1

17 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I can promise you with absolute certainty that I have much more experience than you in this arena, despite whatever personal anecdotes you may be able to provide.

clearest sign of a snowflake social justice warrior: “I’m a bigger victim than you are! nobody is as big of a victim as me!!!” and if that’s not what you’re saying- if you’re actually some sort of elliott stabler out here dealing with crimes against women and children, then you’re just a fucking self deluded asshole for downplaying and dismissing my own abuse in an attempt to win an argument in the internet. you’re either a joke of a person or an asshole, i’ll just have to wait for you to tell me which one.

again, you claiming to have to moral high ground while also promising me WiTh AbSolUtE CeRtAiNTy that no matter what abuse i’ve suffered you know more than i do about abusive relationships (ie downplaying my own experience with abuse despite knowing nothing about it) speaks volumes to your lack of both credibility and objectivity in this discussion. it’s absolutely insane that you see yourself as some defender of abuse victims while simultaneously doing this. typical SJW though. there’s is no discussion or nuance with you people.

• Fuck You 2

randi trew has a documented history of being a drunken, abusive person that predates the night of the incident; chris beard doesn’t.

randi trew was a drunken asshole for the entirety of the NYC trip; chris beard wasn’t.

randi trew was drunk the night of the incident; chris beard wasn’t.

randi trew instigated and escalated the entire incident from the night in question, including the physical assault; chris beard didn’t.

you are either completely self deluded or straight up dishonest if you try to tell me that chris beard is randi trew’s abuser based on this event. again, if you switch their genders then brian fantana is 100% in here advocating for beard as the victim in this case. YOU, BF, are the one who is taking a side based on gender and gender alone. fucking miss me with your uninformed, self deluded, holier than thou, SJW bullshit.

10 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

clearest sign of a snowflake social justice warrior: “I’m a bigger victim than you are! nobody is as big of a victim as me!!!” and if that’s not what you’re saying- if you’re actually some sort of elliott stabler out here dealing with crimes against women and children, then you’re just a fucking self deluded asshole for downplaying and dismissing my own abuse in an attempt to win an argument in the internet. you’re either a joke of a person or an asshole, i’ll just have to wait for you to tell me which one.

again, you claiming to have to moral high ground while also promising me WiTh AbSolUtE CeRtAiNTy that no matter what abuse i’ve suffered you know more than i do about abusive relationships (ie downplaying my own experience with abuse despite knowing nothing about it) speaks volumes to your lack of both credibility and objectivity in this discussion. it’s absolutely insane that you see yourself as some defender of abuse victims while simultaneously doing this. typical SJW though. there’s is no discussion or nuance with you people.

I have years of professional experience dealing with domestic abuse victims (individual and mutual victims), sexually abused minors, etc. I don't do it anymore and haven't for like a decade (I don't think my psyche could handle it anymore) but you don't just forget how to ride a bicycle, so to speak. I am not trying to diminish your lived experience by telling you that you don't seem to understand the personal slant you're painting this entire situation with. I simply have more experience with these kinds of things than you do, despite whatever abuse you endured.

It is quite amusing that you immediately try to paint me as a "snowflake social justice warrior", though, thanks I needed that laugh. The fact that you immediately jump to this extreme when I have generally had your back on most things rather than trying to consider (with charitability instead of hostility) why I would be saying these things a is pretty interesting.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I have years of professional experience dealing with domestic abuse victims (individual and mutual victims), sexually abused minors, etc. I don't do it anymore and haven't for like a decade (I don't think my psyche could handle it anymore) but you don't just forget how to ride a bicycle, so to speak. I am not trying to diminish your lived experience by telling you that you don't seem to understand the personal slant you're painting this entire situation with. I simply have more experience with these kinds of things than you do, despite whatever abuse you endured.

It is quite amusing that you immediately try to paint me as a "snowflake social justice warrior", though, thanks I needed that laugh. The fact that you immediately jump to this extreme when I have generally had your back on most things rather than trying to consider (with charitability instead of hostility) why I would be saying these things a is pretty interesting.

i don’t doubt that you have more experience in this arena than i do, just as i don’t doubt that in this particular case i know what i’m talking about more than you do.

my entire “hill that i’m dying on” here is not one that absolves chris beard of any wrongdoing, its simply the hill that says that you don’t make accusations about someone that are this serious without iron clad proof. i assume that you of all people know and understand what false reporting does for actual victims, just as i assume that you’ve seen innocent men mislabeled as an abuser and what that can do to that man’s life. hell, just look at R Budd Dwyer- and that had nothing to do with abuse or anything physical in nature at all. you simply can’t be throwing around labels like “physical abuser” in a cavalier manner. so from the police reports, to randi trew’s statements, to the accounts that i’ve heard from people who were in NYC, i have a real problem giving that label to a guy who’s simply in a toxic relationship that got physical. it’s a very important distinction.

On 1/29/2024 at 9:43 AM, closetohumping said:

Adam’s actually was great his first year. 27-10 finished 12th.  With Chris’s players of course.  But he was let go after saying a racially insensitive remark to a player. 

so we need a video of Rodney calling Cunningham honkeylips or something of that nature

Certain RT called Brock Honkey Kong. 

On 1/29/2024 at 5:28 PM, CurlyDumps said:

Howe also told an interesting one about a standing SEC coach that hates Chris Beard so much, he'd physically fight him if they were ever in a room together. Kinda sounds like Chris Beard is a fucking scumbag.

Derka, how weird would your boner be if this went down and it was actually Rick Barnes that came out fighting Beard?

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

randi trew has a documented history of being a drunken, abusive person that predates the night of the incident; chris beard doesn’t.

randi trew was a drunken asshole for the entirety of the NYC trip; chris beard wasn’t.

randi trew was drunk the night of the incident; chris beard wasn’t.

randi trew instigated and escalated the entire incident from the night in question, including the physical assault; chris beard didn’t.

you are either completely self deluded or straight up dishonest if you try to tell me that chris beard is randi trew’s abuser based on this event. again, if you switch their genders then brian fantana is 100% in here advocating for beard as the victim in this case. YOU, BF, are the one who is taking a side based on gender and gender alone. fucking miss me with your uninformed, self deluded, holier than thou, SJW bullshit.

It doesn't matter one bit that Randi Trew "has a documented history of being a drunken, abusive person."
It doesn't matter one bit that Randi Trew "was a drunken asshole for the entirety of the NYC trip." (you literally have no idea if this true or not, btw)
It doesn't matter one bit that Randi Trew "was drunk the night of the incident."
It doesn't matter one bit that Randi Trew "instigated and escalated the entire incident from the night in question, including the physical assault."

Those problems are between them and a judge, if required.

What does matter to the University of Texas and fans is that Coach Beard retaliated, bit her, choked her, hit her, was arrested, and remained unrepentant. He can't coach here any more. And yes, it sucks. Have fun in Mississippi.  

Beard.jpg

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Sure is a lot of “Randi was asking for it” excuse making from Derka

I even agree with him that she probably was, based on everything I ever heard about their relationship while he was at Tech. There were plenty of rumors about drunken bouts of mutual domestic and substance abuse well before there were any hints of him leaving for Texas. Cops seemingly never got involved so nothing ever came of it.

The issue is a lot of people will treat a situation like that as a binary his fault or her fault when in reality it's 1000% both their faults and neither should be shielded from consequences because of who they are or because the other person may or may not have "started it" that particular night.

• Hook 'Em 1

Basically what I'm saying is they're both fucked up people, and the only difference between what went on while he was in Lubbock and what was probably still regularly happening in Austin is the cops got called and he got arrested. There's just no fucking way Texas could keep him employed. He almost certainly would have gotten fired at Tech had the same thing went down.

• Hook 'Em 3