Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Commanders Week 18

Augustus

Bench Dak. Send a message. He’s dog shit 

Yeah. Going to bench all the defense for being bad too? The WRs who can’t catch? The OL who can’t block? The RBs who can’t run?

The entire team has been bad. Dak has been horrible and thus the team has been(see my early posts), but benching your QB wouldn’t send a message at all.

Yeah. Going to bench all the defense for being bad too? The WRs who can’t catch? The OL who can’t block? The RBs who can’t run?

The entire team has been bad. Dak has been horrible and thus the team has been(see my early posts), but benching your QB wouldn’t send a message at all.

I’m gonna laugh my ass off when somebody important gets hurt in the fourth quarter

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

As a 40 year cowboy fan. This performance makes me confident.  Because the cowboys are the most inconsistent joke of a team if they hung 50 today  they’d shit the bed next week so shitting the bed this week they will hang 50 dear week 

this is probably true, actually. 

Dak can't even execute a QB sneak. lmao

I mean he literally did it earlier this game. And that was more about OL push than Dak. He got that first anyway. Bad spot.

Yes Dak has been bad. Horrible today. But now y’all be melodramatic.

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Yeah that's smart yah DUMBASS McCarthy...

Have DAK running the ball and running two QB sneaks in a meaningless 4th qtr the week before the playoffs.

WTF !!!

Dallas needs to fire McCarthy tonight, but since we know that won’t happen, as soon as they lose to Tampa.

Edited by lilMAC25