Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

5 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

Fuuuuuck no. Have you been grocery shopping lately for a family of 5? I’m not sure what’s worse, seeing the bill or that finger I got at my last checkup. 

You stupid mouth breather. Who the hell do you think dumped trillions of dollars into the economy with free money giveaways? That stupid act is why we’ve been fighting inflation  you dumb ass.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

You stupid mouth breather. Who the hell do you think dumped trillions of dollars into the economy with free money giveaways? That stupid act is why we’ve been fighting inflation  you dumb ass.  

Wait, the president from 3 years ago? Damn, the talking points are getting very watered down these days. 

• Fuck You 12

Poe is here to change the subject. Ignore him and keep talking about the economic success. Please do not bring up his fat family that couldn’t stop eating during the Trump lockdowns 3 years ago, when they had plenty of time to watch videos of Biden with classic cars and Trump not having a drivers license acting like a child in an 18 wheeler

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StassneyHorn said:

Poe is here to change the subject. Ignore him and keep talking about the economic success. Please do not bring up his fat family that couldn’t stop eating during the Trump lockdowns 3 years ago, when they had plenty of time to watch videos of Biden with classic cars and Trump not having a drivers license acting like a child in an 18 wheeler

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

You said you don’t have children. So I’m not sure why you’re even pretending you understand. 

• Fuck You 11

21 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

You said you don’t have children. So I’m not sure why you’re even pretending you understand. 

News to me that I don’t eat twice a day. Do kids have two stomachs? 

“I take care of my Kids” /chrisrock

Edited by StassneyHorn

43 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

and you've got 3 men who way over 200 lbs a piece, a woman, who's a little plump, scotch girl, and a daughter, who's 13, and you're gonna take a 12 ounce roll of sausage and a couple dozen eggs and feed that? it ain't gonna work.

jimmie dean sausage for southern people to eat with their breakfast, with their fried eggs and their t-bone steaks

goddamn how much do they eat?

"fuck i'm gonna eat goddamnit" is the subtitle of the steel shank thread

Edited by elfenix
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

News to me that I don’t eat twice a day. Do kids have two stomachs? 

“I take care of my Kids” /chrisrock

Food is one thing. What about childcare and evenings out? Soccer? Gas from after school activities? You have no earthly idea what it means to provide for a family my man. 

• Fuck You 13

1 hour ago, Poe It Up said:

Fuuuuuck no. Have you been grocery shopping lately for a family of 5? I’m not sure what’s worse, seeing the bill or that finger I got at my last checkup. 

Have your wages gone up?  They should have.  Wage growth is outpacing inflation.

10 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Of course we do. Parents talk about it non-stop.

I’m sorry you can’t understand man. Truly. 

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I paid $2.44/gal for gas today.  Man, Poe must really be struggling.

Not struggling, but do I miss my bills from the Trump years?  Hell yes I do, what a great time it was. 

• Fuck You 13

2 minutes ago, Tonesky said:

But, eggs, what about the price of eggs…?

Just now, David Dennison said:

I paid $1.98 for a dozen yesterday.

Right, because blaming Biden for the temporary, bird flu related, price spike, was also bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

Not struggling, but do I miss my bills from the Trump years?  Hell yes I do, what a great time it was. 

...back when gay people knew not to out themselves in my town. And the President had my back when I wanted to take a stroll down Main Street with my tiki torch. Such simpler times.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

Food is one thing. What about childcare and evenings out? Soccer? Gas from after school activities? You have no earthly idea what it means to provide for a family my man. 

What about childcare and evenings out? You chose to be outnumbered. You have dual income with your wife unless she chose to be a housewife, which would then get rid of your childcare issue. 

Soccer? Play an American sport.

I refuse to care about the 45 dollars you spend every 7-10 days on gas.

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StassneyHorn said:

What about childcare and evenings out? You chose to be outnumbered. You have dual income with your wife unless she chose to be a housewife, which would then get rid of your childcare issue. 

Now, now. Children are a gift from a loving God who just wants the middle class to understand what it means to be poor.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

“Hey honey, I’m going out to dinner, can you watch the kids?” I guess you’re not married either. 

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

We understand. It's funny that you think we don't.

Bless your lonely heart. 

• Fuck You 9

Poe is my wife's uncle who repeats the same story to everyone he meets about his one black friend (who no one has ever met) that started making 6 digits for the first time in his life under Trump and was so thankful, with tears in his eyes, to be able to provide a better life for his family. Then, just like that, in 2021 it was all taken away from him for reasons unknown. Very believable stuff.

8 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Poe is my wife's uncle who repeats the same story to everyone he meets about his one black friend (who no one has ever met) that started making 6 digits for the first time in his life under Trump and was so thankful, with tears in his eyes, to be able to provide a better life for his family. Then, just like that, in 2021 it was all taken away from him for reasons unknown. Very believable stuff.

I don’t have any black friends. But I’m trying. 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 4

6 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

If you are poor and can't afford food why don't you try to pull yourself up by the bootstraps? 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

7 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

I wouldn’t presume I do. But people with zero children pretending they understand just makes me chuckle. No offense. 

You chose to have kids. Maybe you should have made better life choices.  God knows we don't need more idiots like you, wishing for 3 years ago when we were in the middle of a global fucking pandemic.  Idiot.

Congrats to Joe Biden for a great economy!!!

• Hook 'Em 7

10 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

Hey Poe look down, find your bootstraps, and pull yourself the fuck up.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2