2023 Thread of Racism in America

Horn Under a Bad Sign

Holy crap ... the stories get crazier and crazier. Nicole Prussman of Moms for Liberty apparently hijacked the identity of a woman who had been murdered in order to use that identity to threaten, harass, stalk etc... people.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/moms-for-liberty-leader-allegedly-hijacked-dead-womans-facebook-page-to-harass-foes?ref=scroll

• Rage+1 2

People who fear imaginary bogeymen who look different than them are also, In addition to being assholes, are also sick in the head.  Fearing a brown person 2000 miles away seeking policies asylum or a man in drag dancing 1000 miles away will make you gay.  That’s sick projection and makes you mentally fucking ill.  Sorry. That’s not how we’re wired.  

• Like 1

On 3/27/2023 at 2:30 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

The fact that shit like this is allowed free reign on Twitter while I get restricted for responding that I see the Republican Party as "Dead and Gone" in 5 years tells you exactly what you need to know about Elon's Twitter and free speech.  It's only free if he agrees with it.  What a fucking fascist loving snowflake.

They're all just asking questions.  Joe Rogan, Musk, Zuckerberg are concerned guys who are only concerned with defending one side.  

On 4/12/2023 at 11:10 AM, Pancho said:

Hit her with a restraining order and call the police every damn time.  The fines should ad up real quick, but start making stupid pay for being/acting stupid.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 5

America’s Pasttimes, baseball and racism, team up for a clusterfuck in Fort Meyers, Florida. The high school’s new baseball coach (at least I assume the coach was new as he was reportedly a probationary hire) sent a Valentine’s email to his team in which he dropped the n-word, and gets fired two days later. His, mostly white, team gets pissed at his firing, (and not at his hate, nor his stupidity,) and walks off the field during their next game. Those walk outs are either supported, or perhaps encouraged, by their parents. The black players didn’t get the memo, and were left on the field. Which caused some inter-Ft Meyers baseball “family” altercations after the game. The cops then showed but luckily no one was shot. Now, they have forfeited the rest of their season.

Thanks, Trump, you fucking pig. 

https://winknews.com/2023/04/13/civil-rights-investigation-at-fort-myers-high-after-text-message-sent-with-racial-slur/

https://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/fort-myers-high-cancels-remainder-of-baseball-season?utm_source=website&utm_medium=local-promo-right-rail&FOX 4 Morning News: Here for you every morning, delivering stories from our community at a time matched to your schedule! 

Edited by Willfully Horn
Second link
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 2

I'm not saying I'm the picture of racial cohesion.  I'm not saying I haven't made stereotypes in the past.  I'm not saying I'm not slightly mentally unhinged.

But if you gave me 1000 years, it would never even occur to me in the slightest to write a Valentine's Day message to a bunch of teenage boys and also somehow manage to work into it, the n-word.  

I mean, yes...I admit that I once composed a very anti-Mongolian haiku to some graduate students on Arbor Day.  And I'm still ashamed.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/15/2023 at 2:18 PM, Willfully Horn said:

America’s Pasttimes, baseball and racism, team up for a clusterfuck in Fort Meyers, Florida. The high school’s new baseball coach (at least I assume the coach was new as he was reportedly a probationary hire) sent a Valentine’s email to his team in which he dropped the n-word, and gets fired two days later. His, mostly white, team gets pissed at his firing, (and not at his hate, nor his stupidity,) and walks off the field during their next game. Those walk outs are either supported, or perhaps encouraged, by their parents. The black players didn’t get the memo, and were left on the field. Which caused some inter-Ft Meyers baseball “family” altercations after the game. The cops then showed but luckily no one was shot. Now, they have forfeited the rest of their season.

https://winknews.com/2023/04/13/civil-rights-investigation-at-fort-myers-high-after-text-message-sent-with-racial-slur/

https://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/fort-myers-high-cancels-remainder-of-baseball-season?utm_source=website&utm_medium=local-promo-right-rail&FOX 4 Morning News: Here for you every morning, delivering stories from our community at a time matched to your schedule! 

“The head coach is longer with the team because of the integrity of the investigation, the spokesperson said. He is still a teacher at the school.”

He’s teaching CRT!!

On 4/13/2023 at 11:50 AM, Bama Chick said:

Being mentally ill doesn’t make anyone racist and it’s a cop out to equate the two.

I didn't equate them but I think overcoming a belief in the actual inferiority of another human requires higher ordered thinking, especially if that belief is planted or encouraged by family or peers.

Mental illness is not conducive to higher ordered thinking.  

On 4/15/2023 at 2:18 PM, Willfully Horn said:

Just more perceived infringement on white rights.  No way Desantis and Republicans could leave the stone of opportunity to inflict direct cruelty on perceived liberals unturned.  They're going to have to swoop in and interject that racist words are covered by freedom of speech, and how it's a Constitutional obligation to uphold that right for everybody, except gays, trans or an illegal immigrants.      

• Like 1

On 4/6/2023 at 4:22 PM, YChang said:

Jill Biden deserves the criticism. Whether it's from unconscious biases or misguided good intentions... but what she did was not right. But of course our resident agitator didn't really offers that article as some sort of meaningful contribution to this thread. 

Yep. Jill was completely out of order on this one.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On an episode of one of the ID Discovery crime shows, I watched in absolute befuddlement while an Asian/Indian professor plotted the  murder of his son’s fiancé and baby mama because his relationship with her would bring shame to his family. The professor taught math to black college students at JSU for a living, but still thought so little of the race that he had no problem planning the black woman’s murder. Because racism doesn’t make sense, it’s difficult to determine what is at its core.

Trump really has made it socially acceptable to be racist. That will be an enduring part of his pitiful legacy.

So much this. It’s the “they say all the quiet parts out loud again” thing.
He has genuinely Made America Hate Again. All the old prejudices, racism, hatred, and tropes about the “other” are out there and accepted again. And here’s the essential second piece of that puzzle: if you dare criticize this now open racism and hatred, you just self identified as one of the enemy - you’re “woke.” Seriously. They’ve turned “woke” into the most hated thing imaginable. A word that means you are conscious of other human beings’ different experiences, and that there are biases….THAT is the pejorative of the new age.
It’s so fucking fucked up. It’s also contagious, because I’ll tell ya…I genuinely and deeply HATE them. I really didn’t used to hate many people. But when half our country rose up as if to say with a single voice “we get to say n——r again!”, fuck…I hate em.
  • Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So much this. It’s the “they say all the quiet parts out loud again” thing.
He has genuinely Made America Hate Again. All the old prejudices, racism, hatred, and tropes about the “other” are out there and accepted again. And here’s the essential second piece of that puzzle: if you dare criticize this now open racism and hatred, you just self identified as one of the enemy - you’re “woke.” Seriously. They’ve turned “woke” into the most hated thing imaginable. A word that means you are conscious of other human beings’ different experiences, and that there are biases….THAT is the pejorative of the new age.
It’s so fucking fucked up. It’s also contagious, because I’ll tell ya…I genuinely and deeply HATE them. I really didn’t used to hate many people. But when half our country rose up as if to say with a single voice “we get to say n——r again!”, fuck…I hate em.

I hear you. Growing up as a conservative I-won-the-lottery-when-I-was-born WASP, the mental gymnastics to justify my ingrained positions was exhausting. After awhile you stop trying. You just dig in your heels.

While I get the anger (and I certainly have a healthy dose of it) it so liberating to see how fucking obviously Marjorie-esque most these people and their positions are. I feel liberated a bit TBH. Also as growing up as a Reagan Republican (well I was not even a teenager yet but still it was formative years) I noticed how much more humorous the "leftists" were. Why was that? Well because the jokes are easy and write themselves. It was another iteration of Don't Look up, The Emperor has No Clothes, etc. These idoits are transparent.

Anyway dude just take an Ambien and watch a comedy. This sim is powering down soon...

18 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

Just more perceived infringement on white rights.  No way Desantis and Republicans could leave the stone of opportunity to inflict direct cruelty on perceived liberals unturned.  They're going to have to swoop in and interject that racist words are covered by freedom of speech, and how it's a Constitutional obligation to uphold that right for everybody, except gays, trans or an illegal immigrants.      

yeah, after seeing how fast Abbot scrambled to pardon a white-supremacist murderer, I'd be shocked if this coach isn't appointed to the position of superintendent.

• Rage+1 2

46 minutes ago, Pancho said:

These are the ones who were recorded.

The rest of them feel this way and say similar things as well.

It's okay to be a racist POS/nazi/Klan member again.  Trump made it so.  And a shitload of people gleefully took him up on his offer.  Those people should be driven to suicide, and then their graves perpetually shat upon as a requirement of law.

38 minutes ago, Foosters said:

yeah, after seeing how fast Abbot scrambled to pardon a white-supremacist murderer, I'd be shocked if this coach isn't appointed to the position of superintendent.

You aim WAY too low.  That guy is destined for GOP greatness.  Congress, at a minimum.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Let me tell you about McCurtain County.  That is in the far southeastern corner of Oklahoma--in the bit of Oklahoma often referred to as "Little Dixie."  That's a local term of affection, but it's also an accusation.  Imagine the worst bits of Oklahoma, and then combine it with the worst bits of Mississippi, and you've got McCurtain County.

I'm not the least bit surprised to see this from any number of places.  But if you were to ask, "GOLL, let me play you a recording and you guess where this was recorded," southeastern Oklahoma would be pretty fucking high on my list.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Let me tell you about McCurtain County.  That is in the far southeastern corner of Oklahoma--in the bit of Oklahoma often referred to as "Little Dixie."  That's a local term of affection, but it's also an accusation.  Imagine the worst bits of Oklahoma, and then combine it with the worst bits of Mississippi, and you've got McCurtain County.

I'm not the least bit surprised to see this from any number of places.  But if you were to ask, "GOLL, let me play you a recording and you guess where this was recorded," southeastern Oklahoma would be pretty fucking high on my list.

Correct.

McCurtain County is West Arkansas / River Rat territory. It's Deliverance. Nothing on that recording was surprising if you've ever been around those fucking mutants.

County officials are currently trying to flip the script and accuse the reporter of breaking state recording laws. Stitt called for their resignation, but I'll be fucking shocked if anything of import happens. 

I expected the racism and tacit mention of lynching.  

But am I the only one that thinks the weirdest part of this is a guy telling a sheriff that he knows 3-4 professional hitmen nearby?  

I know contract killers.  The last fucking thing, even if it's a friend of yours, is mention the existence of the contract killers to a fucking sheriff.  Because if the sheriff doesn't do something about it, the contract killers will.  Once you meet them, if they're worth a shit---the only thing keeping you alive, is you don't reveal your knowledge of their work.  In this day and age of cell phone recording, to say that shit with your well-known name pasted all over it to a fucking elected cop?  And now the FBI has it?  Gonna take about 20 minutes for the FBI to figure out who he's talking about up there in McCurtain.  ONly reason they won't get to him is because he's now the most high-profile racist in North America right now.  And that's fucking say something considering where we're at.  This guy better pray for a pardon and state/county police protection.  'Cause he's proper fucked.  unfortunately, you can talk about lynching black people all you want, but he broke a whole other rule that could get him deader than dead.  If the guys are as professional as he claimed.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I expected the racism and tacit mention of lynching.  

But am I the only one that thinks the weirdest part of this is a guy telling a sheriff that he knows 3-4 professional hitmen nearby?  

I know contract killers.  The last fucking thing, even if it's a friend of yours, is mention the existence of the contract killers to a fucking sheriff.  Because if the sheriff doesn't do something about it, the contract killers will.  Once you meet them, if they're worth a shit---the only thing keeping you alive, is you don't reveal your knowledge of their work.  In this day and age of cell phone recording, to say that shit with your well-known name pasted all over it to a fucking elected cop?  And now the FBI has it?  Gonna take about 20 minutes for the FBI to figure out who he's talking about up there in McCurtain.  ONly reason they won't get to him is because he's now the most high-profile racist in North America right now.  And that's fucking say something considering where we're at.  This guy better pray for a pardon and state/county police protection.  'Cause he's proper fucked.  unfortunately, you can talk about lynching black people all you want, but he broke a whole other rule that could get him deader than dead.  If the guys are as professional as he claimed.  

There is 0.0 chance the guy knows 3-4 professional anythings.

The recording sounded like the b.s'ing that happens a 6-pack deep in a grease-stained garage with some aggrieved poor, ignorant people. Like others have said, that scene is happening all over East Texas and South Oklahoma and the antebellum south every Friday night when football is not in season.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

The Oklahoma recordings are text book CRT examples…and it’s not ancient history.

Because we take conservatards to task for misusing CRT, I'm going to do it here.

This kind of racism is not the subject of Critical Race Theory at all.  It's the quiet parts; the ones hardly anyone sees.  No one can argue with a straight face that that isn't straight-up racism.  There can be legitimate arguments about things that CRT identifies as racist.  For that reason, it is somewhat controversial among those that actually understand what it is.

I also suspect that McCurtain county wasn't particularly "liberated" to be racist by Trump. either.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

On 4/16/2023 at 8:54 PM, Satchel said:

On an episode of one of the ID Discovery crime shows, I watched in absolute befuddlement while an Asian/Indian professor plotted the  murder of his son’s fiancé and baby mama because his relationship with her would bring shame to his family. The professor taught math to black college students at JSU for a living, but still thought so little of the race that he had no problem planning the black woman’s murder. Because racism doesn’t make sense, it’s difficult to determine what is at its core.

Well, higher-ordered thinkers engage in anti-social behavior all the time for all kinds of reasons.

My only point is that it takes some degree of higher-ordered thinking to set aside instinctive (different! scary!) or ingrained behaviors and thinking.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oklahoma-county-commissioner-recorded-talking-lynching-black-resident-rcna80470

Well, I'll be damned. One of the racist shitheels in McCurtain County has been forced out.

Shit gets worse when you realize the mayor of Idabel is black and these guys had all worked together on the last round of tornado damage. 

Still waiting on the sheriff. You know you've fucked up when the Oklahoma Sheriff's Association is trying to distance itself from your actions.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 4/18/2023 at 3:32 PM, HamsterHookah said:

There is 0.0 chance the guy knows 3-4 professional anythings.

The recording sounded like the b.s'ing that happens a 6-pack deep in a grease-stained garage with some aggrieved poor, ignorant people. Like others have said, that scene is happening all over East Texas and South Oklahoma and the antebellum south every Friday night when football is not in season.

It happens up South too. Take Philly and Pittsburg out of PA and you’ve got Alabama.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Satchel said:

It happens up South too. Take Philly and Pittsburg out of PA and you’ve got Alabama.

Yep.  I have family in Ohio and I have seen more Confederate flags in rural Ohio than I have in rural Texas.  No shit.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

How about the Florida prosecutor’s office that literally had a MEMO saying that Hispanics should get max punishment? Nothing to see here.

I wonder if they had an A.D.A. that the racist D.A. would come by office, "Um Peter, hello.  What's happening?  Listen, did you get that memo about the max sentence for the Hispanics?  Because you see, we're gonna go ahead and need you to put the proper cover sheet on their indictment file.  Um, yeah.  So if you just go ahead and do that from now on, that'd be great.  And I'll make sure you get another copy of that memo.  Mmkay, thanks."  

The memo is titled “Primary MM (misdemeanor) Plea Offers” and hangs in one area of the Jefferson County office.

https://ourtallahassee.com/florida-prosecutors-racism-policy-leaked/

“IF EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL HISTORY and/or HISPANIC -> Adjudicated Guilty + Costs,” the memo reads. 

It hangs on a colleague’s desk at the Jefferson County State Attorney’s Office, tucked away at the former public school run in Jefferson County downtown. Government tenants hardly occupy the otherwise non-descript building at 490 West Walnut Street.

“Oh my god, they wrote down the racism policy,” Hayes’ recalled her first thoughts when she saw it. Researching it over the next two days, she found the file on their local server, where she copied it to prove the memo’s existence to the media. Metadata from that file shows the document was created on September 29th, 2022, and the author of the file was a prosecutor who continues to work to this day in the Leon County courthouse on behalf of the Office of the State Attorney.

• Rage+1 1

On 4/19/2023 at 10:32 PM, TexArcher said:

My family's in Columbus, but my dad and I have driven out to Hocking Hills State Park in SE Ohio many times, and Confederate flags are everywhere.

Everywhere? If you’re going to see any then yeah, you’d be more likely to see them in southern Ohio. But everywhere? I don’t think so. It’s been a few years since I’ve been to that area but I think I would’ve noticed if Confederate flags were everywhere. I don’t travel exhaustively but in my life I’ve been to a lot of rural areas around the state and haven’t seen any noticeable display of the Confederate flag in significant numbers. Texas is a much larger state so it’s a lot harder to travel the length and breadth. It’s impossible to actually put it to the test but I think it’s a safe bet that you’re going to find the Confederate flag more prominently and consistently displayed in the Confederate states than you will in any Union state. Same with statues of Confederate generals and buildings named after them, songs inspired by the Confederacy, laws to suppress the minority vote, and so on.

Take photos next time because I’m not buying it. And maybe get out more in Texas because there’s no way in hell the Confederate flag isn’t more commonly displayed there. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Everywhere? If you’re going to see any then yeah, you’d be more likely to see them in southern Ohio. But everywhere? I don’t think so. It’s been a few years since I’ve been to that area but I think I would’ve noticed if Confederate flags were everywhere. I don’t travel exhaustively but in my life I’ve been to a lot of rural areas around the state and haven’t seen any noticeable display of the Confederate flag in significant numbers. Texas is a much larger state so it’s a lot harder to travel the length and breadth. It’s impossible to actually put it to the test but I think it’s a safe bet that you’re going to find the Confederate flag more prominently and consistently displayed in the Confederate states than you will in any Union state. Same with statues of Confederate generals and buildings named after them, songs inspired by the Confederacy, laws to suppress the minority vote, and so on.

Take photos next time because I’m not buying it. And maybe get out more in Texas because there’s no way in hell the Confederate flag isn’t more commonly displayed there. 

I'm telling you that in a 2.5-hour round trip drive from Columbus to and from Hocking Hills State Park, I saw literally hundreds of Confederate flags.  On bumpers, in windows of homes, etc.  And I don't particularly care if you buy it, because I was there.

Rural Ohio is Klan country as much as anywhere in the Deep South or Midwest is Klan country.  Sorry if that ruins your impression of your otherwise mediocre state, but it's true.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I'm telling you that in a 2.5-hour round trip drive from Columbus to and from Hocking Hills State Park, I saw literally hundreds of Confederate flags.  On bumpers, in windows of homes, etc.  And I don't particularly care if you buy it, because I was there.

Rural Ohio is Klan country as much as anywhere in the Deep South or Midwest is Klan country.  Sorry if that ruins your impression of your otherwise mediocre state, but it's true.

The second iteration of the Klan— the one from “Oh Brother Where Art Thou,” the one that started burning crosses— had most of its members and base of strength in the Midwest. Indiana was a hotbed, but plenty in Ohio and Detroit, too.  They were recruiting dislocated, angry rural Protestants that made their way to the cities to work and found black people and Catholics. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

lol The State Attorney referenced in the above post?

11852132c5710e8e365907ecffd85e2b.jpg

I went to high school with this asshole!

I’m pretty sure his Dad was the Leon County Sheriff at some point but I could be confusing him for another jerk that ran in the same crowd.

Um, prosecuting people simply because they are undocumented is also illegal. Nice going Florida man attorney

• Like 1

On 4/21/2023 at 8:27 AM, TexArcher said:

Lulz. Literally hundreds? Come on. Just how densely populated were the rural towns you passed through? I see these posts on here from time to time that fall in the category of, ‘They're actually more racist in the north than in the south.’ Which is bullshit, of course, and something no one in the world outside the south thinks. Surely you couldn’t be seeing things through a memory that is less than completely objective. Yeah, there’s racism everywhere in this country, but no one tops the slave states. Like I said, take some pictures next time you visit your relatives and you’ll find those confederate flags aren’t as ubiquitous as you thought you recalled. And maybe you just don’t notice them when you’re driving through small town Texas where you once could’ve seen a sign like this:

1C73AAAF-B34F-44FA-8602-AD0EAA1FFBF2.jpeg.4765d923c865ac4f7b4251569f939813.jpeg

That’s something I first learned about from this community. I also first learned here about the racist origins of UT’s alma mater, and I watched as even the ostensibly more progressive members of the community agreed to deny its racist heritage because they never saw it that way and change is bad. So I know that objectivity is sometimes in short supply around here. (I don’t presume to speak for you on that subject.)

Ohio Republicans suck, that’s true. But they’re not as bad as the Texas GOP, who don’t really try to hide their white supremacist tendencies:

1C3BE9C4-ECA6-4319-B4E5-4DB537B8F19E.thumb.png.842c82857a6bbd0febcbddf921b40a6b.png

I’ve seen the voter suppression laws. I don’t have to be critical of Texas because so many Texans on this board do a good enough job of it that they don’t need my help. You say you visited Ohio and saw “literally” hundreds of Confederate flags. That doesn’t even sound credible for seeing more than you expected. Maybe that’s just one of them thar “tall tales” I’ve heard about. I don’t doubt you saw some. But you didn’t see hundreds. That never happened. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/21/2023 at 8:59 AM, 956 Worldwide said:

The second iteration of the Klan— the one from “Oh Brother Where Art Thou,” the one that started burning crosses— had most of its members and base of strength in the Midwest. Indiana was a hotbed, but plenty in Ohio and Detroit, too.  They were recruiting dislocated, angry rural Protestants that made their way to the cities to work and found black people and Catholics. 

Indiana was once home to the Klan. There was once a famous lynching in Marion, IN.

5800362F-677A-49AB-BCC8-7F390D42FD77.png.7d1fa237248d6ea97276a0ae233c0632.png

But there is a history of lynching in America and we can check the stats. Some states fare better than others. When it comes to racism and bigotry in America, people from slave states really shouldn’t be pointing fingers at free states.

https://americanlynchingdata.com/history.html

10 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You say you visited Ohio and saw “literally” hundreds of Confederate flags. That doesn’t even sound credible for seeing more than you expected. Maybe that’s just one of them thar “tall tales” I’ve heard about. I don’t doubt you saw some. But you didn’t see hundreds. That never happened. 

I mean, I guess hallucinated them then.  When I expressed my surprise to my dad, he explained the Klan history in that part of the country, which was also explained to you above.  So, he wasn't as surprised to see them as I was.  But you probably know more about Ohio than my 80-year-old dad who's lived there most of his life.

Look, if you really believe that rural Ohio isn't one of the biggest cesspools of racism in this country, every bit as bad as anywhere else in the Deep South or Midwest, or if you believe that rural Texas is worse than rural Ohio, then there's just no talking to you.  It's like trying to have a math conversation with someone who believes that 2 + 2 = 5.  It's time to just pat you on your helmet and tell you to have a good day.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I mean, I guess hallucinated them then.  When I expressed my surprise to my dad, he explained the Klan history in that part of the country, which was also explained to you above.  So, he wasn't as surprised to see them as I was.  But you probably know more about Ohio than my 80-year-old dad who's lived there most of his life.

Look, if you really believe that rural Ohio isn't one of the biggest cesspools of racism in this country, every bit as bad as anywhere else in the Deep South or Midwest, or if you believe that rural Texas is worse than rural Ohio, then there's just no talking to you.  It's like trying to have a math conversation with someone who believes that 2 + 2 = 5.  It's time to just pat you on your helmet and tell you to have a good day.

We all have anecdotes. The most racist place, bar none, I've ever been to was driving all over East Tennessee when I went to Bristol one year. 

FFS Ohio, Texas, Alabama, Florida are all states who have continually elected utterly reprehensible politicians.

Most of us didn’t vote for the assholes. Pointing out that the majority of us posting here live somewhere with disgusting elected officials and where bigotry and racism are celebrated isn’t a personal attack.

And if you take those facts as a personal attack, maybe have a word with yourself.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3