NFL 2023 Offseason

Vic Mackey

Payton in Rodgers head... just like when Saints moved game to Jacksonville and destroyed the Packers 31-3 in 2021.  Rodgers was 15-of-28 for 133 yards with two interceptions and a 36.8 passer rating before being replaced by Jordan Love in the fourth quarter. 

----------------------------------------------

Aaron Rodgers has a message for Sean Payton: "Keep my coach's name out of your mouth"

DOUG SAMUELS           21 HOURS AGO

It's long been an unwritten courtesy in the coaching profession to take the high road when talking about a team your inherit and their past.

Instead of the typical coach-speak you would expect, first-year Broncos head coach Sean Payton didn't mince words when asked about last year's Denver squad under Nathaniel Hackett, who lasted just one season leading the team and was dismissed after a 4-11 campaign.

In an interview with USA Today's Jarrett Bell, Payton called Hackett's one season as a head coach perhaps "one of the worst coaching jobs in the history of the NFL."

Payton was also critical of the Jets approach in "trying to win the off season" as well.

Hackett and new Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers have reunited this season in New York after previously working together in Green Bay, and during a post-practice conversation with NFL Network's Peter Schrager, Rodgers had a very direct message for Payton.

Video below...

Payton, who spent his first season away from his lengthy tenure leading the Saints as an analyst for FOX, has since issued an apology.

“I had one of those moments where I still had my FOX hat on and not my coaching hat."

"I said this to the team in the meeting yesterday - we had a great offseason, relative to that. I’ve been preaching that message, and here I am, the veteran, stepping in it. It was a learning experience for me. It was a mistake, obviously. I needed a little bit more filter."

The Jets head out to Denver to take on Payton and the Broncos on October 8th. Safe to expect this exchange to be promoted far and wide leading up to that one.

image.png

Are there rules against grabbing Duece’s ankles and just throwing him into the end zone with the ball?

If it’s ok for the eagles to basically push Hurts down the field I doubt theirs a rule saying Terrence Steel can’t twirl Deuce like a hammer thrower and launch him down the field. I think you’re on to something. Draft more jockeys.

Payton in Rodgers head... just like when Saints moved game to Jacksonville and destroyed the Packers 31-3 in 2021.  Rodgers was 15-of-28 for 133 yards with two interceptions and a 36.8 passer rating before being replaced by Jordan Love in the fourth quarter. 
----------------------------------------------
Aaron Rodgers has a message for Sean Payton: "Keep my coach's name out of your mouth"
DOUG SAMUELS           21 HOURS AGO
It's long been an unwritten courtesy in the coaching profession to take the high road when talking about a team your inherit and their past.
Instead of the typical coach-speak you would expect, first-year Broncos head coach Sean Payton didn't mince words when asked about last year's Denver squad under Nathaniel Hackett, who lasted just one season leading the team and was dismissed after a 4-11 campaign.
In an interview with USA Today's Jarrett Bell, Payton called Hackett's one season as a head coach perhaps "one of the worst coaching jobs in the history of the NFL."
Payton was also critical of the Jets approach in "trying to win the off season" as well.
Hackett and new Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers have reunited this season in New York after previously working together in Green Bay, and during a post-practice conversation with NFL Network's Peter Schrager, Rodgers had a very direct message for Payton.
Video below...
[/url] Payton, who spent his first season away from his lengthy tenure leading the Saints as an analyst for FOX, has since issued an apology.
“I had one of those moments where I still had my FOX hat on and not my coaching hat."
"I said this to the team in the meeting yesterday - we had a great offseason, relative to that. I’ve been preaching that message, and here I am, the veteran, stepping in it. It was a learning experience for me. It was a mistake, obviously. I needed a little bit more filter."
The Jets head out to Denver to take on Payton and the Broncos on October 8th. Safe to expect this exchange to be promoted far and wide leading up to that one.
image.png.0eef5273610c25eaa5e28ef8e481edfd.png

Fucking Payton. What a piece of shit. I hope he fails miserably in Denver. He should have gotten a lifetime ban by the league. Fucking toradol addict.

3 games for nearly beating a dude to death
on video in public. Ray Rice says what the fuck? Tom Brady played with an underinflated ball and got worse.

He should have gone to prison for that assault but the DA pussied out. The victim settled the civil suit for an undisclosed likely sizeable amount that would have made prosecution challenging I guess.

I hate fucking Roger Goodell

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

3 games for nearly beating a dude to death
on video in public. Ray Rice says what the fuck? Tom Brady played with an underinflated ball and got worse.

He should have gone to prison for that assault but the DA pussied out. The victim settled the civil suit for an undisclosed likely sizeable amount that would have made prosecution challenging I guess.

I hate fucking Roger Goodell

And don't you dare place some measly bets on Draft Kings or you get suspended a whole season.

https://www.wfaa.com/amp/article/news/crime/aqib-talib-brother-mike-hickmon-murder-yaqub-talib-brother-of-former-nfl-player-gets-37-years-for-murder-of-youth-football-coachm/287-704ca42d-b608-4a36-8732-79c8328b545f

I’m still not understanding why Aqib wasn’t charged for some role in this. He started all this that ended with his brother murdering a kids coach in front of kids. Aqib is a complete shitbag and has been since the day he was born.

On 8/5/2023 at 11:30 AM, Texzilla58 said:

I hope Payton goes 0-17. What a piece of shit he is. This is just the latest action of his showing his shittiness. Fucking bountygate toradol huffing cocksucker.

Payton's worst offense to mankind was being the inspiration for the movie Home Team.  For that alone he should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Just heard on the radio if San Francisco made the Super Bowl, Shanahan’s plan all along was to bring in Philip Rivers.. 

That's like 27 tickets just for his family.

Meanwhile, in Arizona...

Murray-Halter.webp

Edited by slorch

I’d like to see the records at the end of the season between those that bench their starters in preseason and those that play them a bit. Mahomes and Carr are playing. Lawrence played last night.

Also GMFB had the league guy for equipment and they will be testing different helmets for different positions, based on analytics of the different types of hits players have. That could be big for preventing CTE. QB helmets will have extra padding in back as their concussions are caused by back of head hitting the ground, vs a lineman that has repeated hits to top and front of the head.