45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

I gentle reminder that Chesbro can corroborate charges 9, 11, 13, 15,  17 and 19 in Georgia.  Those charges all involve Rudy and the orange shitstain 

Charges 32 and 37 are what Latham and Hampton are charged with, and both Hall and Powell have pled guilty to those two charges - so Latham and Misty are toast and can give little that is not already known. Misty might be lucky and have some info about other higher-ups who spoke with her about the voting machine forensic scheme, but that is her only chit now that Hall and Powell have pled guilty and can describe everything that happened in Coffee county.     

• Hook 'Em 3

39 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

That sounds like the Donald's doing. He knows more about law than all the lawyers. He can't believe the morons working for him didn't think of it themselves. Hell, they even resisted it! Does Dotard have to do everything himself?

spacer.png

Work! Work! Work! Work! Work!

Work Work Work Work GIF - Work Work Work Work Mel Brooks ...

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Must be a bit worrisome if you one of many indicted in a criminal case and you start to see all of your co-defendants, who happen to be lawyers, plead guilty.

oh well

Making

Attorneys

Get

Attorneys

I guess I still have PTSD from the trump era, but I just cannot help but feel like Charlie Brown running up to a football held by Lucy.

I'll fucking believe that trump will face consequences when it happens.
So you are utterly naive to the fact that the football is going to get yanked? Chuck was blissfully trusting.

I just hope those that have to do community service are made to work in places I know they will despise.  I'm thinking the Hosea Williams Food Bank, where they will be forced to help homeless people, or helping to clean up public housing grounds, or anything that makes them have to face the difficult reality many people face; the people they tried to screw.  In a worst case, picking up trash on the side of 285 in the middle of July.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I read all of these teary, remorseful confessions (by people who should have known better) and I'm reminded of that great line by Ray Wylie Hubbard ... some get spiritual 'cause they see the light, some 'cause they feel the heat.

Fucking this this this this this this.

The number of Trump acolytes who TRULY have an epiphany of "holy shit....I really was on the side of evil, and I must atone" will always be VERY low.  Surprisingly, Michael Cohen is one of that number - he has said plainly that he intends to work to cure his tarnished legacy, and to work to protect our democracy (and he has followed through by plainly testifying to Trump's wrongdoing).  But the rest of these?  They're just feeling the heat, and covering their asses in the near-term.  They don't give a shit about anything but their own asses.

Fuck 'em all, I hope they live short lives filled with terror and suffering.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I just hope those that have to do community service are made to work in places I know they will despise.  I'm thinking the Hosea Williams Food Bank, where they will be forced to help homeless people, or helping to clean up public housing grounds, or anything that makes them have to face the difficult reality many people face; the people they tried to screw.  In a worst case, picking up trash on the side of 285 in the middle of July.  

Yes. I hope the person who assigns their service isn't swayed by the claim that their legal skills should be applied in an office somewhere. 

Maybe a condition of their deal should have been that their registration for service be submitted with a black-faced person accused of similar level misdeamors involving theft or disorderly conduct. The person assigning will be blind to who they are. Oh, and the service must be done in a public place where photos are allowed.

ETA: Also where lawn chairs could be set up by private citizens to watch and hoot at the miscreants.

"Hey, Sidney! You missed a piece of litter over there!"

"Cheeseman! That cola bottle full of urine isn't going to pick itself up!"

"Jenna, quit bawling!"

Edited by RomaVicta

49 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I read all of these teary, remorseful confessions (by people who should have known better) and I'm reminded of that great line by Ray Wylie Hubbard ... some get spiritual 'cause they see the light, some 'cause they feel the heat.

I didn't use cocaine to get high, I just liked the way it smells.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Trump is going to save his money (rubes he’s grifted’s money) by not paying for Rudy’s legal problems - and  as a result of that cheapness I expect Rudy to try to flip as soon as his suit against Biden is dismissed (which it will be very soon) - after he has zero money -  and no hope of getting money for counsel.  He might want to make a plea, but Fani might leave him hanging.   His ever increasing delusional ass might bring dividends by watching him twist in the wind, drink and get nuttier.    I think they want you to look at Trump - and then look at Rudy - and think,  “You are seriously telling me Trump really believed this nutter’s legal opinions?”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
4 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:
At this point, Rudy is going to see a jail cell.  He has nothing to offer, no money to defend himself, etc.

I'm hoping he tries to get a deal and they tell him no.

Pretty sure you could use past tense in that sentence.

Edited by Beau Vine

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

The number of Trump acolytes who TRULY have an epiphany of "holy shit....I really was on the side of evil, and I must atone" will always be VERY low.  Surprisingly, Michael Cohen is one of that number - he has said plainly that he intends to work to cure his tarnished legacy, and to work to protect our democracy (and he has followed through by plainly testifying to Trump's wrongdoing). 

What I like about Cohen, and why I 100% believe everything he says, is he lays it out so simply.  It is all as dumb as we thought.  He doesn't try to obfuscate or complicate or hem and haw.  He's just like, yep, this is what we did and that tub of shit was at the helm.  

I'm a bit surprised no one has tried to get rid of him yet.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

I’m still astonished “the Jenna” hairstyle from that courtroom didn’t take off like “the Rachel.”   I took a huge loss on that salon franchise investment.  Thankfully, I have an online funding site administered by Rudy’s guys. 

Watching her sniveling before the judge made me wanna hurl. She was an in your face liar who broke every Christian value she claims to embrace. She’s an untalented opportunist who deserves every bad thing that happens to her.

Edited by Satchel
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Watching her sniveling before the judge made me wanna hurl. She was an in your face liar who broke every Christian value she claims to embrace. She’s an untalented opportunist who deserves every bad thing that happens to her.

And it was such a disingenuous confession: "I'm guilty because I'm a young and fledgling lawyer and was easily fooled by others who have a lot more experience than me."

boohoo/wipes tears

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

“Obviously we didn’t win.” ABC EXCLUSIVE — Mark Meadows has testified before a grand jury in exchange for immunity - according to sources familiar with the former chief of staff’s conversations with the Special Counsel. Meadows told prosecutors he he agreed the 2020 election was the most secure in American history and that he repeatedly told Trump in the weeks after the election that the allegations of significant voting fraud coming to them were turning out to be baseless.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/chief-staff-mark-meadows-granted-immunity-tells-special/story?id=104231281

• Hook 'Em 5

Trump must be dyspeptic:

Mark Meadows Granted Immunity for Testimony

October 24, 2023 at 4:59 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard Leave a Comment

“Former President Donald Trump’s final chief of staff in the White House, Mark Meadows, has spoken with special counsel Jack Smith’s team at least three times this year, including once before a federal grand jury, which came only after Smith granted Meadows immunity to testify under oath,” ABC News reports.

“The sources said Meadows informed Smith’s team that he repeatedly told Trump in the weeks after the 2020 presidential election that the allegations of significant voting fraud coming to them were baseless, a striking break from Trump’s prolific rhetoric regarding the election.”

“Meadows also told the federal investigators Trump was being ‘dishonest’ with the public when he first claimed to have won the election only hours after polls closed on Nov. 3, 2020, before final results were in.”

https://politicalwire.com/2023/10/24/mark-meadows-granted-immunity-for-testimony/

• Hook 'Em 1