45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Cannon rejected Trump's motion for a continuance of the trial date. https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67490070/215/united-states-v-trump/

"Defendants’ Motion to Continue Trial, currently set for the two-week period commencing on May 20, 2024, is DENIED WITHOUT PREJUDICE, to be considered at a scheduling conference on March 1, 2024, following the initial set of pre-trial and CIPA steps in this proceeding as outlined below."

Reading between the lines it wouldn't be shocking at all that come March the trial gets kicked down the road a bit due to the unique and challenging issues of the case. 

27 minutes ago, gernblansten said:

"Defendants’ Motion to Continue Trial, currently set for the two-week period commencing on May 20, 2024, is DENIED WITHOUT PREJUDICE, to be considered at a scheduling conference on March 1, 2024, following the initial set of pre-trial and CIPA steps in this proceeding as outlined below."

Reading between the lines it wouldn't be shocking at all that come March the trial gets kicked down the road a bit due to the unique and challenging issues of the case. 

Yeah it's still on the table, and probably would be in any court in the US with the issues that may be arising.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, YGIFS said:

You know what?  You guys are sick and twisted, but at least you had integrity.  But now you're just full of shit.

For 20+ fucking years, I've been on the myriad incarnations of this site and there's been forum after forum and thread after thread about what we'd do to a tall blonde with big tits and daddy issues.  And everybody chimed in their same version of deviant fantasy.  Then...there comes along an actual decent looking blonde with big tits and the most serious daddy issues since the book of Genesis who is so down to clown in poundtown, it's not even salaciously viable...and all you fuckers just conveniently get a moral compass?  Fuck that.  

We'd all smash our political release into her while she squirted her guilt out and everybody'd fucking love it.  I mean, if you can get past the part where Jared's in the corner jerking off chanting about what time it is in Dubai for some weird reason.  Seriously man, I don't need your 'time/weather' creepy voice stamp getting the way of my strokes bro.  

This might just be a Surly Classic Post.

• Haha 1

I hope he has access to a gun or guns. I hope he keeps one loaded in his bedroom, office, everywhere.
Makes it much easier for him to off himself.

Ah, yes, the manly man from Manhattan packs his own heat, knows how to operate a gun, and has the courage to override his narcissistic lizard brain to off himself. He's more likely to get struck by a meteor.

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I hope he has access to a gun or guns. I hope he keeps one loaded in his bedroom, office, everywhere.

He has no shame and always believes he's in the right and always the smartest guy in the room. 

Guys like that never off themselves.

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He has no shame and always believes he's in the right and always the smartest guy in the room. 

Guys like that never off themselves.

Yes they do, I've had it affect me directly.  It happens when people stop buying their bullshit and they lose all their money.  His real estate business is getting ready to take a big hit but he feeds his narcissism with his rallies so until people start booing him he probably wont.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Idk. So many words.

Basically two paragraphs or one scroll of the mouse clicker deal.  If that hurts your brain, you may be better off in a MAHA re-education camp.  I have words.  I know words.  I have so many words, but the best words.  ;)  

22 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

he feeds his narcissism with his rallies so until people start booing him he probably wont.

Honestly this is probably the simplest, quickest, and cheapest way to banish him forever. All the lawsuits, investigations, and impeachments are nice, but if Soros were to covertly buy all the tickets to trump rallies and stack them with hecklers . . . hoo boy. The negative press fallout would start the snowball and then its blood in the water

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, texastough said:

Honestly this is probably the simplest, quickest, and cheapest way to banish him forever. All the lawsuits, investigations, and impeachments are nice, but if Soros were to covertly buy all the tickets to trump rallies and stack them with hecklers . . . hoo boy. The negative press fallout would start the snowball and then its blood in the water

Better yet, stack the rallies with people who remain utterly silent, no matter what Trump says.  That would drive him insane.

Something like Star Wars without music.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Don't be an idiot like me but if you zoom in, that chick on the right (and I don't give a fuck who she is even though I know one of the lesser offspring is fucking her) has some saggy, and I mean saggy, ass titties. I normally don't comment on people's physical traits but got dam. She is disgusting. And fuck face needs to by better bronzer or whatever it is. 

So, people idolize a man caked in make up, with a terrible comb over, that has a current wife that hates him and a son he never sees?? And, the "trophy wife" on the right is what they want to attain? Fucking gross

Screenshot_20231110_230519_Chrome.jpg

10 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

Don't be an idiot like me but if you zoom in, that chick on the right (and I don't give a fuck who she is even though I know one of the lesser offspring is fucking her) has some saggy, and I mean saggy, ass titties. I normally don't comment on people's physical traits but got dam. She is disgusting. And fuck face needs to by better bronzer or whatever it is. 

So, people idolize a man caked in make up, with a terrible comb over, that has a current wife that hates him and a son he never sees?? And, the "trophy wife" on the right is what they want to attain? Fucking gross

I have always assumed she wears the Elvira wig so she can cover them up. 

6 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

How that fucker hasn’t had a stroke by now I will never understand.  I weigh 170, eat twigs, exercise, and have 9 heart stents.  WTF. 

• Rage+1 2

On 11/8/2023 at 8:49 AM, gernblansten said:

spacer.png

"This thing is bigger than my dad. This is big bank business, not a real estate issue. Look at him. Kareem Akbar. He's the head of the Trump Organization. That's right. The educated brother from the bank. He's the real head of the Trump Organization." 

danielle-thomas-with-gia.jpg.2a5db07f680e6d4e4e7d70d951a3f4c0.jpg

• Haha 4

He didn't go the genie/box bit.  It was a completely political and self-absorbed speech that had nothing to do with scouting or nurturing future leaders and men of quality.  But no, he wouldn't do the genie in a box/bottle bit for another few years after he became even more completely unhinged.  Wait until you see his Netflix special in 2025 (he's workshopping it out right now in smaller clubs).  

But yeah, less than a decade ago we'd all be pissing and moaning with one another about how stupid one another's attempts at satire are.  And somebody'd get banned or whatever the fuck.  And now, we all just shrug like, "Yeah, that's probably 2/3rds likely to have happened.  Anywho...back to I'd Pee in Her Butt..."

• Hook 'Em 1

This is part of what he said, in a speech to boy scouts:

Now, with that, I have to tell you our economy is doing great. Our stock market has picked up since the election, November 8th — do we remember that day? Was that a beautiful day?
(APPLAUSE)
What a day.
Do you remember that famous night on television, November 8th where they said, these dishonest people, where they said, there is no path to victory for Donald Trump. They forgot about the forgotten people.
By the way, they’re not forgetting about the forgotten people anymore. They’re going crazy trying to figure it out, but I told them, far too late; it’s far too late.
But you remember that incredible night with the maps, and the Republicans are red and the Democrats are blue, and that map was so red it was unbelievable. And they didn’t know what to say.
(APPLAUSE) And you know, we have a tremendous disadvantage in the Electoral College. Popular vote is much easier. We have — because New York, California, Illinois, you have to practically run the East Coast. And we did. We won Florida. We won South Carolina. We won North Carolina. We won Pennsylvania.
(APPLAUSE)
We won and won. So when they said, there is no way to victory; there is no way to 270. You know I went to Maine four times because it’s one vote, and we won. We won. One vote. I went there because I kept hearing we’re at 269. But then Wisconsin came in. Many, many years. Michigan came in.
(APPLAUSE)
So — and we worked hard there. You know, my opponent didn’t work hard there, because she was told…
(BOOING)
She was told she was going to win Michigan, and I said, well, wait a minute. The car industry is moving to Mexico. Why is she going to move — she’s there. Why are they allowing it to move? And by the way, do you see those car industry — do you see what’s happening? They’re coming back to Michigan. They’re coming back to Ohio. They’re starting to peel back in.
(APPLAUSE)
And we go to Wisconsin, now, Wisconsin hadn’t been won in many, many years by a Republican. But we go to Wisconsin, and we had tremendous crowds. And I’d leave these massive crowds, I’d say, why are we going to lose this state?
The polls, that’s also fake news. They’re fake polls. But the polls are saying — but we won Wisconsin.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

11 hours ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

I zoomed in. I don't usually comment on such things, either. In this case, it looks like somebody used photoshop to switch her breasts with the skeletal woman's on the left.

Trump seems to need the women to keep him oriented as to place and time.

Sad.

33 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How about wtf are the boy scouts doing letting trump, or any political figure, give the kids a political speech?

It's actually a tradition of sorts for Presidents to invite them to the WH or speak at the National Jamborees, or have them involved in other ways - Truman was the first to attend the National Jamborees, but it goes back to Teddy Roosevelt being involved with national Scouting events.  Gerald Ford had something like 500 Eagle Scouts at his funeral as an honor guard.  Just in our lifetimes/memory, George H. W. Bush was a Scout and spoke at the 1989 National Jamboree, Bill Clinton was a Scout as well and spoke at the 1997 National Jamboree.  George W. Bush was also a Scout and spoke at two Scout Jamborees (one video, one in person).  Obama was a Scout and sent a video message to the 2010 National Jamboree.

If it had been another President, he would have given an appropriate speech talking about the great work they are doing in their communities, how the Scout Law emphasizes being helpful, kind, friendly, etc. because that's the kind of speech that Presidents and other leaders have given at such gatherings in the past.   Somebody wrongly thought Trump, who was never a Scout, wouldn't make it about himself.

Because of course Trump would completely go against what previous Presidents had done.  He'd probably rail against them adding girls and kindergartners as well, because of course he would.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It's actually a tradition of sorts for Presidents to invite them to the WH or speak at the National Jamborees, or have them involved in other ways - Truman was the first to attend the National Jamborees, but it goes back to Teddy Roosevelt being involved with national Scouting events.  Gerald Ford had something like 500 Eagle Scouts at his funeral as an honor guard.  Just in our lifetimes/memory, George H. W. Bush was a Scout and spoke at the 1989 National Jamboree, Bill Clinton was a Scout as well and spoke at the 1997 National Jamboree.  George W. Bush was also a Scout and spoke at two Scout Jamborees (one video, one in person).  Obama was a Scout and sent a video message to the 2010 National Jamboree.

If it had been another President, he would have given an appropriate speech talking about the great work they are doing in their communities, how the Scout Law emphasizes being helpful, kind, friendly, etc. because that's the kind of speech that Presidents and other leaders have given at such gatherings in the past.   Somebody wrongly thought Trump, who was never a Scout, wouldn't make it about himself.

Because of course Trump would completely go against what previous Presidents had done.  He'd probably rail against them adding girls and kindergartners as well, because of course he would.

Yeah I was thinking of Roosevelt when I decided to say “political speech”. I guess what can you do?  You can’t control the guy, but you can’t really not invite him either. Under normal circumstances, having potus there to give the community speech is a good thing no matter who it is. It’s too bad he can’t even manage to give that speech to that audience. Guy is like 78, only has 4 more constitutional years available to him as president, but sees these 10 year olds as eventual voters for him. 

every other potus talks to Boy Scouts about all the great things they have done, are doing, and will do. Trump talks to them about what he (thinks he) has done and will do.  

Edited by Pato del Muerto

This was my favorite part of the Boy Scout speech

By the way, just a question, did President Obama ever come to a Jamboree?
(APPLAUSE)
And we’ll be back. We’ll be back. The answer is no. But we’ll be back.
In life, in order to be successful — and you people are well on the road to success — you have to find out what makes you excited, what makes you want to get up each morning and go to work? You have to find it. If you love what you do and dedicate yourself to your work, then you will gain momentum? And look, you have to. You need the word “momentum.” You will gain that momentum. And each success will create another success. The word “momentum.”
I’ll tell you a story that’s very interesting for me. When I was young there was a man named William Levitt. You have some here. You have some in different states. Anybody ever hear of Levittown?
(APPLAUSE)
And he was a very successful man, became unbelievable — he was a home builder, became an unbelievable success, and got more and more successful. And he’d build homes, and at night he’d go to these major sites with teams of people, and he’d scour the sites for nails, and sawdust and small pieces of wood, and they cleaned the site, so when the workers came in the next morning, the sites would be spotless and clean, and he did it properly. And he did this for 20 years, and then he was offered a lot of money for his company, and he sold his company, for a tremendous amount of money, at the time especially. This is a long time ago. Sold his company for a tremendous amount of money.
And he went out and bought a big yacht, and he had a very interesting life. I won’t go any more than that, because you’re Boy Scouts so I’m not going to tell you what he did.
(CROWD CHANTING)
Should I tell you? Should I tell you?
(APPLAUSE)
You’re Boy Scouts, but you know life. You know life.

This is a great example of something batshit crazy he did, that is soon forgotten and lost to history because oh shit he's doing something else batshit crazy, and will do something else batshit crazy a few minutes from now. Ask people about his boy scout speech and they'll ask you what the hell you're talking about. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

What a punch in the gut
C8JjckD.thumb.jpg.906ff74629ab39344c6010f9c4b5a0d1.jpg

That is a thing. That actually happened. Every single one of those fuckers who tried to overthrow my government should have been shot. Gasping their last as they bled out on the Capitol steps, with a sucking chest wound. Just enough time to experience the fear and certainty of their rapidly approaching death, knowing that was the price they paid for their idiotic treason.
We should have finished this. Right then and there.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 4

President Bush absolutely adores and respects his two girls, and encouraged them to be bold and kind.  President Trump is vaguely aware of a second daughter in between spells of trying to forget he sexually molested the eldest one periodically in the 1990's.  

• Hook 'Em 3