2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Are we sure Golden playing with Blue in high school is a positive after the drama Blue created/caused? The dudes own teammates didn't want to let him back on the team.

I take it completely the opposite way… that it indicates Blue has some reasonable amount of buy-in, that he didn’t recommend against coming, and that the coaches don’t see this as an issue. On the other hand, I know fuck-all about it and my glasses are orange. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Based on Wiltfong's quick crystal ball and reports of a visit, I think it's pretty obvious Texas was already securing Golden a long time ago. Feels like Wiltfong already knew the result of this but just waited until Golden was officially in the portal. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed
  • Hook 'Em 2

2024 Texas Transfer Tracker (Updated 12/12/23 6:64pm)

On3 Transfer Portal Wire: https://www.on3.com/transfer-portal/wire/football/2024/
This is the quick hits for Texas-related transfers only.

Out:
Offense
WR Casey Cain, WR Isaiah Neyor, OL Sawyer Goram-Welch
Defense
S BJ Allen, Jalen Catalon, CB X'Avion Brice (North Texas), S Larry Turner-Gooden 

In: 
Offense

Defense

Targets (Estimated Needs): 

Italics indicate message board speculation only

TE (0-1)

WR (1-2)  Antwane "Juice" Wells Jr. (South Carolina); Deion Burks (Purdue); Matthew Golden (Houston)

DE (0-1) Trey Moore (UTSA; visited 12/9)

DL (0-1) Jamaree Caldwell (Houston)

S (1-2) Andrew Mukuba (Clemson)

K/P (1) 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Step Into My Office
49 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah, fuck that Xavier Worthy guy. On a related note, can we just start Murphy at QB over ewers? I like inferior knock-offs of everything. 

I don't know about that, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Byron Murphy to Sweat pass for a TD.

3 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Holy shit. Who is this smoke show?

Do you even google, bro?

IMG_1074.thumb.png.9d501483c76ba9e72b77e0f3c2f7383b.png

3 hours ago, CAHorn said:

At the risk of derailing the thread temporarily...

She's Dutch speed skater Jutta Leerdam.

1500-meters-women-isu-world-806127798.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Jutta Leerdam enjoyed a mega 2022

Smoke!

But not reason to stop there. You should scout all Dutch Female Speed Skaters as well as Dutch Female Sprinters.

11 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Do you even google, bro?

IMG_1074.thumb.png.9d501483c76ba9e72b77e0f3c2f7383b.png

Smoke!

But not reason to stop there. You should scout all Dutch Female Speed Skaters as well as Dutch Female Sprinters.

Dutch field hockey players are mmm mmm good. The Dutch are doing it right with their wimmemz. Literally they could be bagging your groceries and they would still be a 10. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

. The Dutch are doing it right with their wimmemz.

Yes they are. My gf is a gorgeous Dutch woman. The Dutch women and the women from the Baltics (Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia) are tied for the most beautiful women per capita on the planet. I think Riga, Latvia has the most insanely amount of gorgeous women per capita but Vilnius, Talinn, Amsterdam etc... are right there. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.