2024 Transfer Thread - Watching victory88 & Friends Ignorantly Bawl All Over Themselves

I think I watched snippets of like 3 Indiana games, including their opener against Ohio State. I don't remember much about their players because I wasn't paying much attention to them. Has anybody watched them more earnestly than that and if you did, if the Indy WR any good? His numbers look good for a dogshit team.

13 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Yikes.  It's crazy how fast Baylor has fallen.  Can't even keep starting QB's.  Looks like they are back to pre-Briles Baylor.

Baylor and TCU and others thrived on a down decade from Texas. It’s no coincidence they’re returning to the norm when Texas is returning to relevance. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Just a reminder to everyone that @closetojumping will take your transfer roster requests directly to Sark, so PM him with your wish list. It helps if you include a paragraph about why you think they’re a roster fit, and useful things like 40 times and wingspans, etc. If he’s non responsive, don’t fret, he’s just a busy guy. Just keep re-sending him the details. 

if you haven’t heard anything in a week start blasting @RGBIII

Hello to both of you. I would like to request Marvin Harrison Jr please. 

Respectfully,

Bwub60

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Just a reminder to everyone that @closetojumping will take your transfer roster requests directly to Sark, so PM him with your wish list. It helps if you include a paragraph about why you think they’re a roster fit, and useful things like 40 times and wingspans, etc. If he’s non responsive, don’t fret, he’s just a busy guy. Just keep re-sending him the details. 

I'm going to save some time and just DM then Daddy98's scouting reports.

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Thanks for this. I am enrolled in Texas One so I think I deserve a chance to decide which players I am buying this off season.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 6

44 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

I know the dude was coveted out of HS, but has he done anything in two years at USC to warrant being a "big" portal entry?

12 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

400 yards and 6 tds as a true freshman RB. Then Riley moved him to receiver.

What he said and there was a bunch of shit out there about he and Riley and Riley’s unwillingness to make him a lead back. Fresh start type, but bust potential for sure. 

54 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

So THIS is what the prepare your anus reaction is for. Fuck. Now I get it. 

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952543e737zvyc1v7otp9

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Watching victory88 & Friends Ignorantly Bawl All Over Themselves