Jimbo’s Fashion Photo Album or Hobo Jim

mantis toboggan

Yes. There are some very comfortable ways to look good especially if you have the money. I don't mean abandoning casual wear either. In Texas, I'd have a closet full of short sleeve polos and pants made of lighter, cooler fabric than denim. 

I think it's time for him to re-think the unshaved look as well. That works with jawline and dark hair. I had almost a full beard for a long time. Fairly groomed. I looked in the mirror and saw my pasty white face framed in white hair, and I realized I was just screaming to the world that I'm old. The beard is down to a goatee (still white) and the pathetic wreath of hair that remains around the bottom of my head is close cropped. 

I don't look 40, but I don't look like one of those sad idiots still trying to carry off that look, either.

Edited by RomaVicta

Seriously, there is actually more to this.  His sloppy attire shows up in other parts of his life.  His handling of the program, his call sheet that clearly speaks of sloppiness and his public speaking style.  That clothing attire is emblematic of the mess he has created at two different football programs.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Jimbo's the idiot savant of football.  He doesn't have time to waste on fashion since he's constantly dreaming up ways to make aTm football the leader of the pack (or cooking up lame ass reasons they aren't).

It would be one thing if he was like Bill Belichek and had six Super Bowl wins. You could accept the slovenliness in a kind of Albert-Einstein-of-football-who-doesn't-have-time-to-think-about-clothes kind of maniacal brilliance. But Jimbo's one national championship is looking more and more like a fluke, an outlier. He a slovenly Gene Chizik.  

• Like 1

On 6/19/2023 at 11:52 PM, CTC2 said:

Can’t wait to see him in this:

IMG_8589.jpeg

Damn I’ve been meaning to buy one of these to wear around deer camp when the inevitable happens. Nothing like a constant reminder your school still owes some loser 50M+ in buyout, plus new staff $$.

Edited by fattyflattie

10 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

There’s nothing I want more than to watch jimbo continually shit the bed at aggy get fired and win the natty the next year at another school 

I get what you’re saying, and it would provide hours of comedy, but personally I can think of a LOT  of things I’d prefer to watch.

Edited by Wishbone
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...