RFK Jr. off the chain and off his rocker

Satchel

1 hour ago, HOOKEM4 said:

So I am dealing with this on a family level. My mother thinks he is the best and brightest. "He is my number one choice for president"  her words not mine. She is insanely left but somehow the simulation has figured out a way to align her with the right. She hates trump but you see the above. I am just at a loss trying to navigate this anti-vax world. She tried to convince me to not vaccinate my kids at birth and for covid. Both of which I ignored and they are fine, despite her claims they would be autists.

God I hate social media.

Holy fuck. Are you me? An actual conversation I had today:

Mom - Have you read up on RFK Jr!?

Me - No, I want nothing to do with that moonbat. 

Mom - Oh man, I think he’s a good middle ground and could really get some good momentum going. 

Me - He doesn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell. <drinks deeply of ranch water>

11 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

RFK jr is in no way “the right”. He is a populist. Populism/demagoguery can come from the left or the right. People are stupid

My truck was in the shop last week and I borrowed her car since she doesnt leave the house. One of the radio presets was 99.7 and was spewing absolute right wing nonsense. Pretty sure her Dr mercola loving self is compromised. She is old and just doesn't know about the new system. She is getting worked by bullshit. She finds her lane that validates her beliefs....sound familiar?  The new norm is cults fucking everywhere. 

57 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I feel like that’s more about causing pain/relieving pent up aggression than giving pleasure. 

“leave that toilet seat up one more time bitch!”

both GIF

Edited by safe sex
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, HOOKEM4 said:

My truck was in the shop last week and I borrowed her car since she doesnt leave the house. One of the radio presets was 99.7 and was spewing absolute right wing nonsense. Pretty sure her Dr mercola loving self is compromised. She is old and just doesn't know about the new system. She is getting worked by bullshit. She finds her lane that validates her beliefs....sound familiar?  The new norm is cults fucking everywhere. 

He’s a Republican stooge chaos agent who was recruited to their movement by Steve Bannon. Now he has RFKJr collaborating with Moms for Liberty. 

• Rage+1 1

25 minutes ago, &#x27;stache said:

Is there any part of the democratic platform that he intends to pursue? Or is it going to be 100% vaccines and 5g dumbassery?

Just like Marianne Williamson, it's not a serious campaign.  Grift grift grift.

13 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

RFK jr is in no way “the right”. He is a populist. Populism/demagoguery can come from the left or the right. People are stupid

Anti-vax stuff was for years the PREMIERE example of how “conspiracy theories are not the sole property of the right.” And then the right decided, “actually we totally believe that, too.” 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

19 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I can't get over the fact that in an attempt to thwart the evils of the elites, these grifters are promoting a FUCKING KENNEDY and a segment of the population is actually buying it.

Man, who might ever predict that a wealthy, connected, northeastern WASP who went to Ivy League schools could convince idiots that he’s really a POPULIST. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This may be, but he is polling WAY too high.  If he runs 3rd party he could completely fuck everything.

It is June 2023. Calm down. A potential third party always polls high and then completely implodes to 1 or 2%

• Hook 'Em 3

48 minutes ago, &#x27;stache said:

Is there any part of the democratic platform that he intends to pursue? Or is it going to be 100% vaccines and 5g dumbassery?

Don’t forget chemtrails and the moon landings didn’t happen.  That’s all that’s missing.  Oh, and the Holocaust didn’t happen, but he may want to workshop how he phrases that.  

14 hours ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Should have changed all her presets to christian rock stations.

Local Redneck Radio hosts are open minded to RFK Jr. He asks questions.

As for conspiracies, they are the new "talking about the weather," a way to break the ice socially. Sometimes I meet with people who are 70+. Before we can address any issues, everybody goes around the table on a different I-know-what's-REALLY-happening rant, as if creating a bond. When it comes around to me, I start the meeting. What I should do next time is go on a screed about The Hollow Earth.

Edited by RDCanecutter
consarn these new machines sonny in my day we woke up, punched a mule, then walked behind it with a plow fer nigh 16 hours.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, safe sex said:

No offense but I avoid the straights as much as possible in my day to day life. 

Oh yeah?  Well, joke's on you!  Many of us straights are a little gay!  So take that, Nurse! 

I know you know this but, Almost every attribute of human existence is on a spectrum.  We are not right-handed or left-handed, we just use them both for different things (no offense to folks with just the one hand).  We are not left wing or right wing, we have different opinions along the spectrum on different issues. We are not left brained or right brained, we just move across as we attempt tasks and skills.  We are all extroverted and introverted depending on the environment.  We are silent and overly chatty depending on the venue.  We can all of us do maths and write poetry.  We are a wonderful species who wants to find love where it can find love depending on the situation.  We're all a little crazy, a little genius.  A little straight, a little gay.  A bit vegan, a bit hog butcher.  A bit addict, a bit sober.  A little criminal, a little saint.  The only singular truth is that binary thinking is the dumbest thing we ever came up with.   

Except, RFK, Jr.  Ain't no spectrum there.  The guy is straight up fucking insane.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The baseline for the majority of entertainers is batshit crazy

Granted.  Apparently, someone asked Larry David about it and he responded.  "She has my love and support.  He does not have my 'support.'"