Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

You know, chop that up with some olives, and you could have a hot dog muffaletta.  Which I would probably eat.

I have olive salad and debated putting that on. It just seemed too busy at that point, but I will be making a muffaletta dog at some point in the future thanks to your suggestion
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:
21 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You know, chop that up with some olives, and you could have a hot dog muffaletta.  Which I would probably eat.

I have olive salad and debated putting that on. It just seemed too busy at that point, but I will be making a muffaletta dog at some point in the future thanks to your suggestion

16 hours ago, deft said:

Hot Dog muffaleta huh…..

There better be the right bread involved. A true muffuletta bun might not exist, but I at least expect to see some focaccia.

Please report back and DO NOT disappoint us.

SERIOUS NOTE: Got dam, I wish muffulettas were a thing here in Idaho. Most of the people around here haven't even heard of them. Central Grocery needs to franchise!

No other place to put it. For some reason we had more trick or treaters in the 14-17 range than little kids. My wife would watch them come up on the ring. “She’d say you’re too old to be out here! Does your mama know you’re out here?” “Uhh she thinks it’s cool.” One asked for extras for his girlfriend as she was too cold to get out of the car. If you’re old enough to drive or have a girlfriend stay the fuck home.

As candy was getting low I started putting Taco Bell hot sauce packs in their pillow cases. Fuck em.

• Haha 1