2023 Tailgate Thread of Dominance

immamac

What time should we start showing up at Lee Harvey’s? I am coming from Mount Pleasant Texas from my aunt’s funeral same day so just need to know when people will start showing up. Looking forward to it! Never been and super excited to celebrate with y’all degenerates 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

What time should we start showing up at Lee Harvey’s? I am coming from Mount Pleasant Texas from my aunt’s funeral same day so just need to know when people will start showing up. Looking forward to it! Never been and super excited to celebrate with y’all degenerates 

I want to say last year was b/t 5 and 6, but some might have been there as early as 3:30.

Edited by Fondren & Main
  • Hook 'Em 1

Maybe I confused you with [mention=5553]Herbie Hancock[/mention].  Mea culpa.

If you knew both of us you would know how funny this post is. Alas, I did not make it to Lee Harvey's last year. This year isn't looking promising, but I will be in line when the gates open Saturday morning (ironically with BigD in tow).
  • Haha 3

Luke Duke lives in a trailer behind the bar.
  • Haha 1

Cross posting for better traffic…

Not that there’s anything wrong with getting shitfaced and chasing tail, but Im taking my middle school and high school boys to their first OU game.  Seeing how the above pursuits were my focus during previous OU weekends in Dallas, Im sorta in the dark about the fair and game day activities for family types.  

Besides making fun of the carnival freaks wearing red, what do you suggest we do before and after our triumph over the dirt burglars?

2 hours ago, Paco said:
7 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s his mother in laws trailer, and I think she is also ROFLBOXs onion growing sister. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Herbie Hancock said:

This will be #14 for me. Like clockwork about 2 hours after the game the place clears out and you can have your pick of food/drink/games. Also, once the sun starts to set it can get a bit more...precarious.

It's WHY it isn't a night game....

.The Purge Hello GIF

Edited by BillyGoatHill

13 hours ago, Paco said:
18 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10862632

• immamac unpinned this topic
21 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

See if you can catch Mitch in the wild. 

14 hours ago, Matagorda said:

Cross posting for better traffic…

Not that there’s anything wrong with getting shitfaced and chasing tail, but Im taking my middle school and high school boys to their first OU game.  Seeing how the above pursuits were my focus during previous OU weekends in Dallas, Im sorta in the dark about the fair and game day activities for family types.  

Besides making fun of the carnival freaks wearing red, what do you suggest we do before and after our triumph over the dirt burglars?

Just walk around the fair, try some of the interesting food (new items here: https://bigtex.com/new-foods-map/), maybe get on a ride. There's also the Auto Show area to check out new cars and trucks, or the livestock area, if any of that is your kind of thing. Check out the state fair website to see if anything piques the boys interest

https://bigtex.com/plan-your-visit/map/

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

very good burger, cash only. the chevron across the street has a large selection of malt liquors. 

cream burger review.....  https://www.facebook.com/reel/1006179154040101

It's onee of those places that looks either awful or excellent. No inbetween lol

I was just peeking around the stadium on google maps.

I'm sure there's going to be a few Longhorn groups, probably 50/50 in the stadium or more burnt orange than red and black or whatever. 

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

It's onee of those places that looks either awful or excellent. No inbetween lol

I was just peeking around the stadium on google maps.

I'm sure there's going to be a few Longhorn groups, probably 50/50 in the stadium or more burnt orange than red and black or whatever. 

I’ve eaten at cream burger many times, only went once after dark 

Frenchys is right across the from the stadium. Four piece feast 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1

Bobby Burton mentioned your "Texas One Fund" tailgate on a livestream yesterday.  Also said he's trying to get approval to run a fundraiser thru On Texas Football YouTube for "Texas One Fund".  

Bobby said he's already submitted a request to YouTube compliance.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac pinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned and pinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned this topic