Week 3 2023: Wyoming @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

1 minute ago, Fico said:

The football team might not have but the non-rev sports might disagree. I will miss baseball on LHN.

its my hope that when LHN becomes SEC West, or whatever it becomes, that maybe half our games end up still being broadcast  on a real non + channel. 

sucks because we knew that all home games, plus another 30% of away games were televised on the regular 3 ESPN channels 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

its my hope that when LHN becomes SEC West, or whatever it becomes, that maybe half our games end up still being broadcast  on a real non + channel. 

sucks because we knew that all home games, plus another 30% of away games were televised on the regular 3 ESPN channels 

I hope they can keep Moreland and Swindell for home baseball games.

Edited by Fico

10 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Curious as to why this is the last game ever on LHN. One final 'fuck you' by Yaketysax and the B12 by saying "you ain't broadcasting any conference games on the way out the door"?

I wondered this myself.  AFAIK it has always been one OOC game and the shittiest Big 12 match up.  Why the change?  Not that I am complaining.

I wondered this myself.  AFAIK it has always been one OOC game and the shittiest Big 12 match up.  Why the change?  Not that I am complaining.
Probably hard to get people to sign on to a dead man walking network, especially with ESPN laying off people left and right. We're lucky LHN has any production quality at all at this point. Wonder if everyone involved has a landing spot nailed down?

34 minutes ago, Fico said:

Sark confirmed holding Baxter out on LHN.

Any word on Blackwell?

28 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Curious as to why this is the last game ever on LHN. One final 'fuck you' by Yaketysax and the B12 by saying "you ain't broadcasting any conference games on the way out the door"?

Why? Because Fox probably wants to broadcast as many of our games as possible when ESPN isn't since this is our last year with them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

It’s great. Ive been using it for 3 years. Streams just fine - zero issues.
Good to hear, it's nice only having a gateway and nothing else.
I'm hoping Lowell is nailed down to the basement floor in Bellmont and never rescued.
I'd prefer it be somewhere off campus, but agreed...one voice I wont miss.

39 minutes ago, ousux said:

just flipped over to gameday, reminder this is the last ever game on LHN. I dont know if that part is sad, but the fact we never could capitalize on having our own network surely is.

It debuted in 2011 right when we had started 13 years of suck. Now as soon as it's going away we walk into Alabama and dominate them. It was a curse and now it's broken.