Colorado vs Colorado State - ABC

Pancho

Oregon & USC will win but they’re both way more overrated than CU is. Washington, Wazzu, and Oregon state are the teams that will dickstomp them.

Honestly Washington should jump Texas but they live in Siberia and might as well play on LHN
Whitey mad tonight. I don't care if they lose the rest of the games. They were desperate to have Deoin lose. Hasn't happened. Poor whitey

Who's this whitey you keep babbling about?
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
4 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Every person who thinks black people have no place in college football than playing. But don't tell me this doesn't exist. Go look at the commentary of Colorado

Your glazing is pretty strong tonight. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Haha 2

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Every person who thinks black people have no place in college football than playing. But don't tell me this doesn't exist. Go look at the commentary of Colorado

except people were rooting for Norvell.  excellent point, counselor.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Chewbacca said:
11 minutes ago, Helobious said:
Oregon & USC will win but they’re both way more overrated than CU is. Washington, Wazzu, and Oregon state are the teams that will dickstomp them.

If only everyone could look as great as UT did today.

We'd shit down your neck hole, too. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:
Your glazing is pretty strong tonight. 

Awwww you'll have wait another week. Then you can tell us Deion is no good.

What are you on about? Show me where I’ve said Deion was no good. I’ll wait. But keep glazing and buying into media hype. They’ve played nobody good yet. 

What are you on about? Show me where I’ve said Deion was no good. I’ll wait. But keep glazing and buying into media hype. They’ve played nobody good yet. 
Played nobody? They were a 1 win team year. So you hate hype. Mainly black hype. You want Deion to stay in his place. He's black. You don't like dancing or anything Black related. But sure, you will deny it.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:
4 minutes ago, wood said:
Nah our guys played like shit en route to a 21 point win. It's a W. I'll take it. What does that have to do with CU - CSU?

A win is a win, right?

Yeah afaik. But what's Texas' game have to do with CU-CSU? You keep bringing it up.

5 minutes ago, F250 said:

Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

Yep who gives a fuck if they do. I never understood the bitching about it

2 minutes ago, Rholl said:
old whitey here…. but a black coach beats another black coach and all of a sudden “whitey mad”?   Shouldnt we at least be 50/50 happy/mad…. damn all these rules!!  

Yes, whitey is mad. Whitey associated with Colorado State. They lost.

God damn you are on one lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
3 minutes ago, wood said:
Yeah afaik. But what's Texas' game have to do with CU-CSU? You keep bringing it up.

Texas fans have no room to talk about looking like shit. Both teams won ugly.

Yep. We played with our food for a bit then took care of it.   Ugly, but a far cry from just surviving. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Norvell is bad. I went from being impressed with how he had his team looking in the 1st half to completely doing a 180 in the 2nd half. There's a reason why he'll probably never be anything more than a below-average G5 coach.

Colorado still has a lot of flaws and holes on their roster from the previous regime. Weak in the trenches on both sides of the ball and they have no running game. If they struggled tonight vs. a bad CSU team, I wouldn't expect them to do much against the Pac-12 heavyweights or even middleweights. But the 3-0 start gave them a good chance to get bowl-eligible so I can see them getting 3-4 more wins in conference play.

2 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
3 minutes ago, wood said:

Texas fans have no room to talk about looking like shit. Both teams won ugly.

I thought they both looked like shit. Oh well. On to next week.

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Awwww whitey will have to wait another week to have Deoin lose. They were so close to the big bad black man lose. Cornballs

its been cringe reading some of the stuff posted here. the investment some have in just seeing Colorado lose, good grief.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Just now, Slacks said:

So... How in the hell did nobody eventually pound the shit out of CSU 11?

He put your #1 Dog down... Cheaply as fuck... And nobody nothing? Bro would have had some sideline time. Knee, back, nuts, neck, eye, nose, something. 

Yep he deserved an ass kicking 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I thought they both looked like shit. Oh well. On to next week.
Agree there. That is my whole point.
He put your #1 Dog down... Cheaply as fuck... And nobody nothing? Bro would have had some sideline time. Knee, back, nuts, neck, eye, nose, something. 

Their whole team is full of cheap ass motherfuckers.

1 minute ago, Slacks said:

He got smoked on the game tying TD

7 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Agree there. That is my whole point. 

Still not seeing the connection. What does Texas looking like shit for most of the game have to do with CU looking like shit for most of their game? Texas fans can only talk about other games when they look great? I mean ... you're on a Texas board talking about how bad Texas looked, in a CU thread lol.

Edited by wood

Shaduer is a baller 
His arm is deceptively strong. And he's so we'll disciplined, doesn't get rattled.

He looks to pass and scrambles well to get guys open. But I can't get over thinking if he legit wanted to be a dual threat, he would rack up crazy yards on the ground. But dude would rather throw it.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Slacks said:

you know why. I would imagine Deion has had some version of the talk about not satisfying the expectations of what others think you are with his team. Despite what some think here, he is very much of the Cosby Pound Cake variety. wear shades and talk loudly, fine. Do anything that will cause certain labels to start flowing freely, not okay. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Still not seeing the connection. What does Texas looking like shit for most of the game have to do with CU looking like shit for most of their game? Texas fans can only talk about other games when they look great? I mean ... you're on a Texas board talking about how bad Texas looked, in a CU thread lol.
Why are Texas fans crowing about CU looking like shit? That's the point. Look in the mirror.

2 minutes ago, DreadHead said:

His arm is deceptively strong. And he's so we'll disciplined, doesn't get rattled.

He looks to pass and scrambles well to get guys open. But I can't get over thinking if he legit wanted to be a dual threat, he would rack up crazy yards on the ground. But dude would rather throw it.

They had him wound up a little 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Rholl said:

so what….. none of them even cared last yr.   3/4 never even been to a game…. now all of a sudden they are super fans

What a weird take. They're college kids. Good on them for not wasting their Saturdays last year watching that crap when there were bongs to be ripped and co-eds to buy shots for. Any college kid that isn't a fairweather fan is an idiot.

And good on them for getting the most out of this short little run that they probably realize can come to a screeching halt at any minute.

• Hook 'Em 1