2024 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

There was reports when he transferred here that he didn't see eye to eye with UGA medical staff regarding the injury he had in 2022. He felt they wanted him to play hurt, they questioned his toughness

Not toughness. Commitment to his reality.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

Like what? We didn’t hear any of this stuff at Texas or Georgia?

They did not say... but comment was definitive.

AD went to Colts 🤘   #52 pick

Edited by LTtxfan

Don't recall hearing about attitude issues with AD, but I know I would sometimes get frustrated with his lack of effort blocking and his sometimes-lazy route running.  Dude certainly has NFL size, speed, and other traits, but there were also holes in his game.  Mid second round is about right.  Hope he does well in the League.

• Like 2

Ok, some guy on Cowboys stream just shared more info on AD...

"Wild story... AD went into a combine formal interview and within 90 secs they took him off their board"

Guess NFL teams shared negative stuff about his interviews... also effort, route running, and yards after catch are suspect at times.

7 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Uh, you know this is day 2 yea?

Yes sir. I can’t find a good internet search for longhorns by position and draft order. And of course my memory is not reliable (Ricky went 5th). 

JB is a stud and going back to 1998 or so I was curious if he was 4th highest drafted. Priest, jc, foreman went later. It’s pretty elite company he’s in.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, STX12 said:

Yes sir. I can’t find a good internet search for longhorns by position and draft order. And of course my memory is not reliable (Ricky went 5th). 

JB is a stud and going back to 1998 or so I was curious if he was 4th highest drafted. Priest, jc, foreman went later. It’s pretty elite company he’s in.

Welcome to the site, STX. We’re a bunch of assholes, so if you catch some crap, it’s nothing personal. Hook ‘em.

lol the NFL can be idiotic at times.  There is no shortage of hot heads in the NFL.  The dude fucking makes plays and has for years against tough competition and does it in clutch moments.   Hell, Tyreek Hill beats women and teams don’t care.  Not saying it’s right, but the Colts got a damn steal at 52.  Dude is a physical mismatch and has elite hands.  

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

"Wild story... AD went into a combine formal interview and within 90 secs they took him off their board"

Maybe he took “walk in there and put your dick on the table” too literally

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

What happened to Worthy and Mitchell in this draft should serve as a great teaching tool for Sark to use with his current roster. One guy struggled with catching contested passes, but kept his head down, worked his ass off and, as a result, went in the 1st round. The other guy had all the skills in the world to go in the first round but perhaps didn't have the best work ethic, didn't want to do the dirty things, and lost millions as a result. Good work ethics almost always wins over skill.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, STX12 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Texas_Longhorns_in_the_NFL_draft

image.png.ad259f2877f4ab5fafccf100b880680f.png

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, UTEE97 said:

What happened to Worthy and Mitchell in this draft should serve as a great teaching tool for Sark to use with his current roster. One guy struggled with catching contested passes, but kept his head down, worked his ass off and, as a result, went in the 1st round. The other guy had all the skills in the world to go in the first round but perhaps didn't have the best work ethic, didn't want to do the dirty things, and lost millions as a result. Good work ethics almost always wins over skill.

you are an idiot sark needs not your opinion 

• Fuck You 1