2024 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I have yet to see an objective metric that says the SEC is significantly better than (or even better than) the Big 12.  Their obsession with the idea that Texas players couldn't excel in the SEC is nuts.  Three supporting data points:  1-0 vs UGA, 1-1 vs 'bama (and we got royally horsefucked by the refs on that loss).

Aggies are simpering suck-ups.  We're coming into the SEC not shitting on everyone but not afraid of anyone and not apologizing for anything.  Even in down years we don't behave like victims.  A$M can't distinguish the difference between us and them, but the rest of the SEC sure as shit does.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

I think 11 players drafted this year might be more than the Strong and Herman eras combined..   lol 

Sark year 1 = 0
Sark year 2 = 5
Sark year 3 = 11

He needs to have 23 players drafted next year

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I have yet to see an objective metric that says the SEC is significantly better than (or even better than) the Big 12.  Their obsession with the idea that Texas players couldn't excel in the SEC is nuts.  Three supporting data points:  1-0 vs UGA, 1-1 vs 'bama (and we got royally horsefucked by the refs on that loss).

All that bullshit from those morons is going to end after this season. I can’t motherfucking wait for the last game of the regular season…

14 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

If you exclude Bama and Georgia (they had 4 more teams) the big 12 has won the headed to head matchups overall vs the SEC the last four years or so actually…. 

1 minute ago, Ignatius said:

All that bullshit from those morons is going to end after this season. I can’t motherfucking wait for the last game of the regular season…

It won't which is what's great. I'm looking forward to the pro-level mental gymnastics they will exhibit when we fuck their faces in by 40+ points this season.

13 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Eagles got incredible value with that Johnny Wilson pick, can’t believe he fell that far. 6’7 WR with good speed. Dude will be an all-pro in no time. 

Nothing about his college performance says this was a steal but luckily the competition doesn’t get harder than the ACC

Edited by Hank_Hill

12 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Sark = 16 over 3 years avg 5.33

Herman = 14 over 4 years avg 3.5

Strong = 7 over 3 years avg 2.33

Brown = 58 over 16 years avg 3.63

Bout time we started stacking dudes into the league.

We're going to have some fucking studs coming to play for us in the future.  Come to Texas.  Get to play in the CFP every year and if you're about your business, you'll get drafted.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

17 in 1983

12 round draft. 

Actually “84. Fewer teams, but still more total picks. We also had an OL (Mike Ruether) picked in the first round of the supplemental expansion draft. I’d be curious to see how many we had in ‘84 compared to the draft number of  our last guy is taken this year.

Texas in ‘84 is still the record. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
I messed up the year, too.
  • Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Sark = 16 over 3 years avg 5.33

Herman = 14 over 4 years avg 3.5

Strong = 7 over 3 years avg 2.33

Brown = 58 over 16 years avg 3.63

So what’s your take on that. IIRC you haven’t been a fan of Sark in the past along with @immamac