Ducks @ Dawgs on ABC

4th&Five

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

DeBoer is a really good coach imo. I mean coming from Sioux Falls and then a little later Fresno State. Showing he can be elite power 5 coach. 

I didn’t know he was from Sioux Falls. It looks like he was actually an assistant at the HS my dad went to. 

Lining with resting Tom Herman face before that play

If Oregon loses this game as now seems likely passing on two FGs is going to loom large. A bug turnover and a strong drive to answer a separating score get 0 points

To be clear I don’t necessarily hate the calls. Though I think you probably take the points at half.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Lining with resting Tom Herman face before that play

If Oregon loses this game as now seems likely passing on two FGs is going to loom large. A bug turnover and a strong drive to answer a separating score get 0 points

To be clear I don’t necessarily hate the calls. Though I think you probably take the points at half.

I didn't like that last one. Make it an 8 point game. 

Frankly - I didn't like the first one, either. They were down, what, 4 points?

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 2

Like I said, Washington’s defense was going to break eventually. Oregon is showing impressive grit, they have played themselves out of multiple bad situations. We’ll see if Washington can do the same. If they don’t get right on offense here then who will be in danger of being overwhelmed by momentum