ND vs USC on NBC 6:30pm

LTtxfan

Either you haven't seen much football, or you have a deficient memory. Shit can happen real fast with an explosive offense like Riley fields with the QB and skill players he has, even if the odds are against it. ND's defense is getting it done though, so they aren't on cruise.

The weird thing about this game is USC’s defense hasn’t been abject garbage. I wouldn’t call them good but they have competed. Although ND might have just run for 250 yards if they had to go the length of the field. It’s their offense that is a Chernobyl level disaster

1 minute ago, sith_horn said:

Either you haven't seen much football, or you have a deficient memory. Shit can happen real fast with an explosive offense like Riley fields with the QB and skill players he has, even if the odds are against it. ND's defense is getting it done though, so they aren't on cruise.

I'm watching the game in front of me. SC had zero chance once ND housed that kick. They haven't moved the ball quickly all game. Their OL is getting whipped and they've been less physical and less intense all night.

The weird thing about this game is USC’s defense hasn’t been abject garbage. I wouldn’t call them good but they have competed. Although ND might have just run for 250 yards if they had to go the length of the field. It’s their offense that is a Chernobyl level disaster
The offense knows the D isn't good for much beyond maybe winning the Pac 2, and that's still on the table no matter how this game goes.

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm watching the game in front of me. SC had zero chance once ND housed that kick. They haven't moved the ball quickly all game. Their OL is getting whipped and they've been less physical and less intense all night.

Shit can change on a dime and there was absolutely time for things to still happen at that point. But you do you.

9 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Their OL was getting their ass kicked. I haven't watched USC nor ND enough to know how much of that is ND's DL being good or USC's OL being bad.