NBA 2023-24

shadow_operative

9 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Tobias Harris tonight in 29 minutes, 0 points on 2 shots, 4 rebounds, and 3 assists.  Never let the Sixers forget than they chose to keep him and Ben Simmons over Jimmy Butler.  

Barkley just shouted out his stat line.

11 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Tobias Harris tonight in 29 minutes, 0 points on 2 shots, 4 rebounds, and 3 assists.  Never let the Sixers forget than they chose to keep him and Ben Simmons over Jimmy Butler.  

And he made $39 million this season.

15 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Shut up that 39 million had to be spent somewhere 

57 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

That was an awesome series. Great fun. I said it before but, I’ll do it again.

NBA playoff basketball is so awesome, and different, than the regular season.

These guys are just so damned good.

Yep really fun series for outsiders/non-fans of either team. We were a household divided, half of us rooting for sixers and the other half for the knicks (half-heartedly and no real reason) but it was super fun to watch. 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

6ers are gonna have some work to do this summer lol

c887890f3b621667652016a3b8ebc517.jpg

The Suns, Lakers, and Clippers would kill to be in that position.  The Heat might not be willing to kill, but they'd consider it.

Edited by Captain Obvious

i was at a third day concert in the 90s.  i forget who the opener was but john tesh was guest performing with them.  i didn't know who he was- i was half asleep and not paying attention.  he started playing roundball rock without any intro or context and it jolted me awake.  confused, but awake.  quite the moment.

1 minute ago, Pam Cummings said:

I still prefer this one

i didn't know that was missing in my life til now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Message Board User said:

11 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

He’s such a piece of shit. 

11 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Jesus Pat Bev. That’ll be a lawsuit. Bucks players are just like “you’re on your own for that one bro”

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

He's for sure getting a fat fine. 

Not sure how a player can kick someone out of the interview ring for not subscribing to his podcast.

Also, he first hit a gal in the head with the ball, then asked the dude to throw him the ball and then threw the ball at that guy.

3 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Not sure how a player can kick someone out of the interview ring for not subscribing to his podcast.

Also, he first hit a gal in the head with the ball, then asked the dude to throw him the ball and then threw the ball at that guy.

Motherfucker should be out the first 25 games of next season, minimum. Just based on the first throw. Fucking loser.

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

That dude is gonna end up selling the team when he realizes just how fucked the future is for them.

Who would buy a team that has no draft picks for the next 7 years?

Who's the next re-tread for them?
Lue?
I think they should give over full control to James and have him be GM-player-coach and draft his kid.
Maybe rename the team the LABrons. 

There’s only one guy that’ll be able to right that ship

giphy.gif

Or

giphy.gif
  • Haha 1

The refs are really letting them play tonight. Lots of collisions not getting a whistle, lots of moving screens on both sides. If the Cavs could hit a 3 consistently, this game would be over by now, but here we are. Really missing Jarrett Allen tonight, they are getting killed on the boards and down low, Niang should not be playing this much. 

29 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This crowd is embarassing. Empty seats all over - everyone sitting down.

I mean I get that Orlando has zero culture or history but c'mon...

I completely agree especially given how many people are moving there. 

1 minute ago, Tommy Shelby said:

I completely agree especially given how many people are moving there. 

They're finally into it lol.

This ORL team is fun. Suggs has some serious BDR. 

8 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

That dude is gonna end up selling the team when he realizes just how fucked the future is for them.

Nick Wright predicted Ishbia sells the Suns before any of the NBA expansion teams plays a single game, using Prokhorov as the example.  It's going to get real ugly for Ishbia for the next few years as Durant and Beal continue to age, they can't draft anyone, and Booker starts to pout about wasting his prime.