maga vs the swifties (taylor's version)

henrygandorf

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I could live with a few things from that timeline. More rude redheads and gladiator prisoner fights would be cool. 

Sorry.  You'll just get the increasingly idiotic society and crumbling infrastructure and like it.  I mean....it's literally what you keep voting for.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 8

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Sorry.  You'll just get the increasingly idiotic society and crumbling infrastructure and like it.  I mean....it's literally what you keep voting for.

Eh, our society is getting dumber no doubt, literally by the day.  I abstained last election.  But its clear elections (from schoolboard local to the tippy top) are becoming increasingly important.  Not sure I can in good faith do that again. 

• Fuck You 3

2 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Out here in the fields
I grift all my meals
I let my lawyers do my living
I don't need to fight
I’m always right
Alternative facts don’t need to be forgiven 

Don't cry
Everything’s a lie
It's only cognitive wasteland

Dammit a rewrite.

Out here in my feels (not fields)

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Just make sure to keep voting for the party that -- literally -- is burning books.  That'll be sure to help.

Literally?   Oh no, what have we done?!?

For real though, the kids who's parents value education going to make out well.  Talk about a head start.  

Edited by fattyflattie
should have worked in a look what you made me do lyric
  • Fuck You 3

7 hours ago, Zonahorn said:

And yet they seem to know how to walk and feed themselves. It’s entirely bewildering.   Russia is about to have a demographic problem.    I’m not sure if 18% of America will fix them, but I’m willing to give it a try.

• Hook 'Em 3

21 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I could live with a few things from that timeline. More rude redheads and gladiator prisoner fights would be cool. 

I pulled up the redhead map and your two main choices are 1) the obvious British/Irish areas, and then 2) the Mordvin Republic way over in Russia. I don't know how much weight to put on your Prisoner Gladiator fights, but I'd say that's ten times more likely in Russia. Down side, It's Russia. Upside, I believe you mentioned being married, so it'd be way harder for her to find you in Mordvin Republic.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, RDCanecutter said:

I pulled up the redhead map and your two main choices are 1) the obvious British/Irish areas, and then 2) the Mordvin Republic way over in Russia. I don't know how much weight to put on your Prisoner Gladiator fights, but I'd say that's ten times more likely in Russia. Down side, It's Russia. Upside, I believe you mentioned being married, so it'd be way harder for her to find you in Mordvin Republic.

My wife is redheaded, and semi rude.  She is not Sara Rue rude.   

• Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Literally?   Oh no, what have we done?!?

What have we done?  Just taken multiple steps down a familiar road, that's all.

Header_DenFlammenuebergeben.jpg

A road you keep voting for.  You just need to be crystal clear in what you are responsible for.

Oh, by the way....that road consistently ends in the ruin of all you claim to hold dear.  You're actually voting for the ultimate devastation of the very things you purport to value.  Again, another public service message for ya.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Stop getting down in the mud, Brisket. He loves this 

I just like making a clean record of the "yes, at this juncture in history, I decided to side with the pro-book burning crowd" folks.  For posterity.  I don't ever, ever want these people to deny or disavow what they were, are, and will always be.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I just like making a clean record of the "yes, at this juncture in history, I decided to side with the pro-book burning crowd" folks.  For posterity.  I don't ever, ever want these people to deny or disavow what they were, are, and will always be.

It won't matter.   At all. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You'll have to show me some actual, you know, book burning.  I'll tell you like I did my kids when they were young, just saying shit doesn't mean it's actually - true. 

• Fuck You 6

30 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I know.  ALL the shit half the country gets to put up with over guns and taxes.  Maybe next time the SC will pack the other way.  Womp.

Maybe the Supreme Court should have some guns pointed in their direction.  Because that’s where this shittastic timeline is headed.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Maybe the Supreme Court should have some guns pointed in their direction.  Because that’s where this shittastic timeline is headed.  

More book burning, Fatty.  Go ahead and stick your dick in the sand. 
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/04/book-burning-harry-potter-twilight-us-pastor-tennessee

• Hook 'Em 3

38 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You'll have to show me some actual, you know, book burning.  I'll tell you like I did my kids when they were young, just saying shit doesn't mean it's actually - true. 

What did you tell your kids when you show your ass?

11 minutes ago, GenXer said:

What did you tell your kids when you show your ass?

Never trust whitey, and the only thing lower than a snakes asshole is a Democrat? 

36 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

More book burning, Fatty.  Go ahead and stick your dick in the sand. 
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/04/book-burning-harry-potter-twilight-us-pastor-tennessee

A full blown epidemic.  I hope all the librarians being forced out of work make out ok.  

• Fuck You 9

23 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Never trust whitey, and the only thing lower than a snakes asshole is a Democrat? 

A full blown epidemic.  I hope all the librarians being forced out of work make out ok.  

I don’t burn books, or fishing magazines I don’t agree with.  Come on man, can you defend anything these people do?  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

https://www.nashvillescene.com/news/pithinthewind/theyre-burning-books-in-tennessee/article_1f8c631e-850f-11ec-bc9f-dbd44d7e14d7.html

I cited this at an official ISD committee meeting of which I was a member of and was screamed at by parents for being too political.  If you want, I can send you my credentials and the meeting minutes off-line, but this absolutely happened.  And it's going to happen more and more.  As I've oft-cited, when I was younger---my father sat me down to watch a documentary on the Nuremberg Trials.  I was like 6 or 7.  His father and some other relatives fought for the United States.  Still others in his extended family fought with the Nazis.  They were recent German immigrants, not unique to just our brood.  And I watched footage of bodies being burned in industrial ovens, and London bombings, and French occupation.  And I will always remember his silence, he was maybe the most well-read military historian I ever knew and I've literally sat with credentialed military historians.  And when they showed the book burnings in the Reich buildup years to the War.  He pointed to the 24" Sony Trinitron and said, "That was the worst thing they ever did."  And I said, in utter awe and shock at the human horrors I had just watched as opposed to some random novels being tossed into a fire, physically harming nobody in the process.  And I remember asking, "Why is that the worst, Dad?"  And he coldly and boldly replied (and he was a Cold War veteran himself from the North Atlantic to the Cuban Missile Crisis blockade to Vietnam), "They burned the books because they gave people ideas.  Once you take that away, everything after that is easy..." 

We've gone through this 1000 times in human history.  The blueprint is always the same.  We don't do it because we particularly like it.  We don't do it because it's fun.  We do it because it works and we start with the ones that think they're going to be on the winning team.  The liquidation of undesired populations is the carrot we dangle.  The stick is we start with our own to prove allegiance.  The Final Solution came about not years later in Auschwitz.  It came about with the their own citizens who thought they'd be protected by the Reich.  We always, always, always throughout human history send the Stupids into harm's way first.  It's called beta-testing for a reason.    

There is one more cycle of this left to get through in American History and I, for one, cannot wait to turn over enemies of the state.  God is not just, he was just merely on your side.  He has made a new covenant and the man thought to bring about America's saving is the devil in disguise.  The evils of the world have the decency to come in overt evil form like genocide and torture and pillaging and occupation.  The true horror, the true trick your Devil plays is smiling and pretending to be your savior.  He will protect your gun rights, save the unborn, and keep bad people from crossing our borders.  But before he can launch his battle against his true enemies, he must first send his legion of stupids into the vanguard of certain death to test the battlefield. 

The troubling part that should keep MAGAts up a night is, yes they can wage a civil war.  But they genuinely won't know who to shoot at.  Let's arrange it so they shoot one another... 

• Hook 'Em 3

8 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, the more I think about it...18% really isn't that crazy high when you think about it.  We're 35% full-on stupids...so that's only half that.  Monmouth does arguably the best sampling of any of the major polling outlets along with Pew.  I mean a great follow-up question would be to ask if they think she was groomed all along for decades to take on this role to overthrow the Trump regime, or if she was just recently converted in some kinda Manchurian/MK Ultra kinda thing.  But I don't know how you construct a statistically viable model for a question like that.  Maybe MK has stood for "Mrs. Kelce" this whole time.  OH SHIT, it's happening!  

Here's the sickest part I keep coming back to, there's probably several dozen posters on here if not hundreds (using Monmouth's data lanes, they're smarter than me) that also believe this.  And this site tracks way more educated, successful, with more means to access more reliable networks of friends and news than the vast, vast majority of this nation.  I forget week after week, what a fucking sloth-filled shitshow it must be out there/other online outlets/real life main streets.  It's a complete cognitive wasteland out there, I fear.  I'm not better than them...I just figured out early on in life thanks to good teachers that if you don't know the fuck is going on, surround yourself with smart people.  Worst case, you look dumb in front of smart people and eventually no shame in that---happens to everyone.  Best case, you figure how they got smart on a subject and emulate that.  

There are more people who believe in the Tay-Tay theory than there are Black Americans. (Overlap is likely extremely small). 

That’s crazy high. 

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

I will give you this fatty, since you decided to embrace team horrible-stupid, you seem to be sincere in your team membership.  Too bad your children will grow up to be embarrassed by you, if they aren’t already.   Enjoy them before learn to think critically.   Some of the parents in my Boy Scout became full-on MAGA.  I’ve run into two of them who tell me their boys want little to do with them now and they can’t figure out why.    One told me, ”My kid learned to be a Lib at college….I never should’ve paid for him to go.”

Ah well. Fatty has a couple years left. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I will give you this fatty, since you decided to embrace team horrible-stupid, you seem to be sincere in your team membership.  Too bad your children will grow up to be embarrassed by you, if they aren’t already.   Enjoy them before learn to think critically.   Some of the parents in my Boy Scout became full-on MAGA.  I’ve run into two of them who tell me their boys want little to do with them now and they can’t figure out why.    One told me, ”My kid learned to be a Lib at college….I never should’ve paid for him to go.”

Ah well. Fatty has a couple years left. 

One thing I've never understood about this board, and I surely don't expect you guys to know my feelings on everything.   Hell, I rarely even post on CR.  But I don't like any of the true believer MAGA shit.  I just disagree with almost everything left of center.  I don't care if there is never another person right of Bush 2 in power again, so long as there's never anyone left of Clinton.   I truly wouldn't gaf if people on either sides of that range Thanos'd tomorrow.   I wouldn't even give it 30 seconds thought. 

• Fuck You 4

11 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I truly wouldn't gaf if people on either sides of that range Thanos'd tomorrow.  

A lot of people say stuff like this, but they mostly don't mean it. I think everyone here understands that you really mean this. I mean, it's a fucking wild manifestation of your own insecurities, but you mean it.

It makes you even worse than maga dipshits btw. It's possible for them to simply be stupid.

Edited by Celery Man
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Just make sure to keep voting for the party that -- literally -- is burning books.  That'll be sure to help.

Man who complains society is getting dumber votes against public education. Who’s actually getting dumber?

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Man who complains society is getting dumber votes against public education. Who’s actually getting dumber?

This is a pretty simple. Hell it’s been the topic dejour on the news for the last few weeks.  

11 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I see you choose poorly in other ways than politics. 

Lol. Yeah. Big tit gingers are just turrible. 

One thing I've never understood about this board, and I surely don't expect you guys to know my feelings on everything.   Hell, I rarely even post on CR.  But I don't like any of the true believer MAGA shit.  I just disagree with almost everything left of center.  I don't care if there is never another person right of Bush 2 in power again, so long as there's never anyone left of Clinton.   I truly wouldn't gaf if people on either sides of that range Thanos'd tomorrow.   I wouldn't even give it 30 seconds thought. 

Yet guys like Fatty who claim to be so concerned about one “sacred right”….consistently vote for a party whose leadership has 1) pledged to abrogate or eliminate right after right, and 2) has actually acted to do so (see limitations on voting rights, bodily autonomy, 3)actively implementing policies to discriminate against people based on their religion (first amendment), 4) promised to go after the press (also first amendment)…fuck, the list goes on and on….and these voters are gut-numbingly stupid enough to think that the ONE right they care about WON’T be gutted by their leaders when they get the chance.
You. Fucking. Dumbasses. You are being played. You keep saying “oh yeah? Well…what’s the first thing an authoritarian state does when they take power? THEY TAKE AWAY ALL THE GUNS!!!” Yes. That’s EXACTLY fucking right. So…WHY IN THE BLUE FUCK ARE YOU DOING EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO INSTALL AN AUTHORITARIAN STATE??? Once they have full control of the mechanisms of power, then they will begin systematically eliminating threats. An armed populace is one of those threats. They will absolutely run the play of seizing private arms. How do we know? BECAUSE THEY’RE CURRENTLY RUNNING ALL OF THE OTHER PLAYS THAT COME BEFORE IT.
Goddammit you fuckers are stupid. In your blind quest to save the ONE fucking right you care about, you’re going to kill ALL of the rights…including the very one you are trying to save. Stop being stupid. Stop being a sucker. Just fucking stop being played. Fucking Christ. The idiocy.
  • Hook 'Em 4

14 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You give yourself a huge self protective pass by saying you disagree with everything “left of center.”  You don’t define “center”.  If you ever did bother to articulate examples of things you think are left of center, which you will never do, you would find out that the rest of the world sees you as full right wing after giving your examples.   Which you won’t.  

Fattie Diversity: the one percent of the people to the left of me, and the one percent of the people to the right of me.    Fuck everyone else.   lol    You have guts to say out loud what most people reading would view as pathetic.  I highly advise you to move to the wilderness and live in a cave as a misanthrope.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

You give yourself a huge self protective pass by saying you disagree with everything “left of center.”  You don’t define “center”.  If you ever did bother to articulate examples of things you think are left of center, which you will never do, you would find out that the rest of the world sees you as full right wing after giving your examples.   Which you won’t.  

I literally gave you the boundaries.  You chose not to read it? 

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yet guys like Fatty who claim to be so concerned about one “sacred right”….consistently vote for a party whose leadership has 1) pledged to abrogate or eliminate right after right, and 2) has actually acted to do so (see limitations on voting rights, bodily autonomy, 3)actively implementing policies to discriminate against people based on their religion (first amendment), 4) promised to go after the press (also first amendment)…fuck, the list goes on and on….and these voters are gut-numbingly stupid enough to think that the ONE right they care about WON’T be gutted by their leaders when they get the chance.
You. Fucking. Dumbasses. You are being played. You keep saying “oh yeah? Well…what’s the first thing an authoritarian state does when they take power? THEY TAKE AWAY ALL THE GUNS!!!” Yes. That’s EXACTLY fucking right. So…WHY IN THE BLUE FUCK ARE YOU DOING EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO INSTALL AN AUTHORITARIAN STATE??? Once they have full control of the mechanisms of power, then they will begin systematically eliminating threats. An armed populace is one of those threats. They will absolutely run the play of seizing private arms. How do we know? BECAUSE THEY’RE CURRENTLY RUNNING ALL OF THE OTHER PLAYS THAT COME BEFORE IT.
Goddammit you fuckers are stupid. In your blind quest to save the ONE fucking right you care about, you’re going to kill ALL of the rights…including the very one you are trying to save. Stop being stupid. Stop being a sucker. Just fucking stop being played. Fucking Christ. The idiocy.

Lulz.  Guns rawr.   I care tremendously more about taxes and the wanton waste on social programs than shooting some pigeons made of clay.   

• Fuck You 3