maga vs the swifties (taylor's version)

henrygandorf

13 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

I can’t believe that’s the girl from true grit.  

Even though I'm pretty sure she is in her early or mid twenties, I feel sort of dirty looking at her because that's what I remember her as.  She definitely grew up, beautiful woman.  

19 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Even though I'm pretty sure she is in her early or mid twenties, I feel sort of dirty looking at her because that's what I remember her as.  She definitely grew up, beautiful woman.  

You could always go watch her in Pitch Perfect 2/3, Hawkeye, Edge of Seventeen, Bumblebee, Charlie's Angels, Dickinson and the very end of The Marvels.

True Grit and Ender's Game, she looks really damn young. 

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

You could always go watch her in Pitch Perfect 2/3, Hawkeye, Edge of Seventeen, Bumblebee, Charlie's Angels, Dickinson and the very end of The Marvels.

True Grit and Ender's Game, she looks really damn young. 

does she get nude in any of these? 

Asking for a friend. 

• Haha 2

I makes sense since the first part of the prophecy came true when the Chief won the Super Bowl.  

I mean, that's something they hadn't done since...checks notes...last year.  And before that you had to go all the way back to 2020.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

20 hours ago, softlynow said:

I don't have time to deep dive twitter accounts, so it's unclear to me that this is not the real Nick Adams. I've had the displeasure of hearing Mr. Alpha Male speak in person on more than one occassion (don't ask), and based on my memory of those speeches, that twitter account posts exactly the kind of idiotic drivel he would say and which his infinitely gullible audience eats up. His victims undoubtedly believe TS to be a money-grubbing whore.

It’s his real account, and he really is a far-right trump supporter. He’s just pretty much the only prominent person in that denographic that has an ability to make fun of his own group. He tweets stuff like that and gets attention from people on both sides that don’t get the joke.

A lot of his jokes are way too long, most  aren’t that funny, but he’ll strike gold every so often. His homoerotic tweets about seeing other “alpha males” in public and wanting to invite them to play golf with him get me everytime. 

Yeah, the more I think about it...18% really isn't that crazy high when you think about it.  We're 35% full-on stupids...so that's only half that.  Monmouth does arguably the best sampling of any of the major polling outlets along with Pew.  I mean a great follow-up question would be to ask if they think she was groomed all along for decades to take on this role to overthrow the Trump regime, or if she was just recently converted in some kinda Manchurian/MK Ultra kinda thing.  But I don't know how you construct a statistically viable model for a question like that.  Maybe MK has stood for "Mrs. Kelce" this whole time.  OH SHIT, it's happening!  

Here's the sickest part I keep coming back to, there's probably several dozen posters on here if not hundreds (using Monmouth's data lanes, they're smarter than me) that also believe this.  And this site tracks way more educated, successful, with more means to access more reliable networks of friends and news than the vast, vast majority of this nation.  I forget week after week, what a fucking sloth-filled shitshow it must be out there/other online outlets/real life main streets.  It's a complete cognitive wasteland out there, I fear.  I'm not better than them...I just figured out early on in life thanks to good teachers that if you don't know the fuck is going on, surround yourself with smart people.  Worst case, you look dumb in front of smart people and eventually no shame in that---happens to everyone.  Best case, you figure how they got smart on a subject and emulate that.  

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

We're always gonna have the 18% wacko people. Surprised it wasn't higher tbh.

I have shared this observation before.  Did a mock trial WAY back in the day -- like, over 25 years ago, before the internet and social media was a significant game changer for beliefs.  We empaneled 6 mock juries, and on the initial questionnaires, 5 or 6 people stated shit that was batshit crazy: things like "I could never find for an insurance company, because they direct the global illegal drug trade in a conspiracy with the queen of england and the lizard people."  I went to our jury consultant, wide-eyed and naive, asking "what the hell do we do with these?"  He just chuckled.  "Oh, Brisket - after years of doing these, we've found that around 10-15% of the population is what most of us would call 'batshit crazy.'  Not 'standing on a street corner and yelling at squirrels,' crazy, but more along the lines of they seem totally normal, work at your dry cleaners, exchange pleasantries, but if you get them going, they'll say "and yeah, the weather was nicer before the Illuminati started controlling it."

Again, 25 years ago, without the benefit of the internet being a megaphone for batshittery.  We've always had those people popping up here and there.  But now, one of our two main political parties is tending to them with an infinite supply of water and Miracle Gro.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I could never find for an insurance company, because they direct the global illegal drug trade in a conspiracy with the queen of england and the lizard people

Twitch Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 5
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I'm stealing this, from the King of potential band name posters.  

Take it and use it.  All these potential band names are yours.  Except Europa.  Use them together.  Use them in peace.  

I swear we are really gonna get our band back together again, we were huge in Belgium.  But we can't get the record contract money to pay you until we get the tapes from your studio.  Okay man?  We look like assholes right now.  

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Take it and use it.  All these potential band names are yours.  Except Europa.  Use them together.  Use them in peace.  

I swear we are really gonna get our band back together again, we were huge in Belgium.  But we can't get the record contract money to pay you until we get the tapes from your studio.  Okay man?  We look like assholes right now.  

Out here in the fields
I grift all my meals
I let my lawyers do my living
I don't need to fight
I’m always right
Alternative facts don’t need to be forgiven 

Don't cry
Everything’s a lie
It's only cognitive wasteland

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Drool 1

Taylor is nowhere near as hot as my girlfriend who totally goes to a different high school.  We met at Niagara Falls and i don’t even watch the NFL or Swift concerts cause I’m too busy finger blasting her.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

52 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

INTO THE FLOOD AGAIN

Edited by Walser
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

But now, one of our two main political parties is tending to them with an infinite supply of water and Miracle Gro.

Oh, Brisket.

Brisket, Brisket, Brisket.

I'm so disappointed in you. I think... I'm not sure I've EVER been more disappointed in a person than I am in you right now. Not even my son when he did that thing that got him expelled from middle school.

It was right there, in the palm of your hand, and now that missed opportunity is gone forever.

I have to neg you on general principle now.

Edited by Rimbo
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rimbo said:

Oh, Brisket.

Brisket, Brisket, Brisket.

I'm so disappointed in you. I think... I'm not sure I've EVER been more disappointed in a person than I am in you right now. Not even my son when he did that thing that got him expelled from middle school.

It was right there, in the palm of your hand, and now that missed opportunity is gone forever.

Sigh.....

sad-walk-of-shame.gif

Should I go write "bullshit....I meant to say bullshit" on the board 500 times?

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Sigh.....

sad-walk-of-shame.gif

Should I go write "bullshit....I meant to say bullshit" on the board 500 times?

No, not bullshit, dude.

What do you grow your garden with in the Idiocracy? You give them something with electrolytes. It's what plants crave.

4 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

No, not bullshit, dude.

What do you grow your garden with in the Idiocracy? You give them something with electrolytes. It's what plants crave.

1 minute ago, Macanudo said:

Yeah, man, give 'em Brawndo!

WAIT.....I've got it.....

....is it muledick?

• Haha 1