Utah @ Washington 2:30 Fox

WBT

16 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Are you under the impression that he did that on purpose? Stupid, careless moment, but jesus dude.

Are you under the impression he didn't drop it on purpose?  I didn't see a Utah player knock it out.

19 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Stupid, yes. Incredibly. But you're going to have to explain how a defensive dude seeing all purple around him and thinking that he was already in the endzone is selfish.

You don't see how celebrating before finishing the play is selfish?

I can see that you're an aggy, and this is a football conversation, so it's not exactly in your wheelhouse.  Maybe find a meat judging thread?

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

You don't see how celebrating before finishing the play is selfish?

I can see that you're an aggy, and this is a football conversation, so it's not exactly in your wheelhouse.  Maybe find a meat judging thread?

You're being ridiculous. Of course he thought that he already finished the play. That's why he dropped the ball. Do you look down at your feet when you run? This isn't a DeSean Jackson situation who has done this multiple times and made a career out of showboating while the ball is still live.

I'm sure he'll have a long week of ridicule in the film room and coaches driving it into him that he'd better be out of the back of the endzone and halfway to the locker room before he ever drops a football again.

12 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

You're being ridiculous. Of course he thought that he already finished the play. That's why he dropped the ball. Do you look down at your feet when you run? This isn't a DeSean Jackson situation who has done this multiple times and made a career out of showboating while the ball is still live.

I'm sure he'll have a long week of ridicule in the film room and coaches driving it into him that he'd better be out of the back of the endzone and halfway to the locker room before he ever drops a football again.

You're still here?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

What.  A.  Dumb.  Ass. 

IIRC, didn't Utah do something similar vs SC a few seasons back? 

It was against Oregon.  Oregon picked it up and returned it for a TD.  I believe it was early in the game and Utah was going to be up 2 TDs and instead the play tied it for Oregon 

• Like 1