Utah @ Washington 2:30 Fox

WBT

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

You should 100% lose your scholarship for that.

There's a whole generation of really stupid, really arrogant players.  Have some respect for the game and your team, for god's sake.

No.  He can run steps until he pukes but tap the brakes on the scholly lost. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Ball was on the 1. That wouldn't be a touchback in the NFL either, but definitely not in college. Only matters where the ball is, in college that's even true when downing punts.

Dang, i didnt know that. Ive seen a play in the NFL where a guy went out of bounds on a kickoff before falling on the ball near the sideline. They called a penalty on the kicking team.

1 minute ago, Pam Cummings said:

Dang, i didnt know that. Ive seen a play in the NFL where a guy went out of bounds on a kickoff before falling on the ball near the sideline. They called a penalty on the kicking team.

Sidelines/Out of bounds are not treated the same as the ball and the plane of the end zone.

8 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

You should 100% lose your scholarship for that.

There's a whole generation of really stupid, really arrogant players.  Have some respect for the game and your team, for god's sake.

Are you under the impression that he did that on purpose? Stupid, careless moment, but jesus dude.

1 minute ago, Pam Cummings said:

Goal line rules and sideline rules don’t have to be congruous. 

and since the rule is that if you are out of bounds when standing out of bounds, if the ball gets to you on a kickoff then the ball is considered kicked out of bounds and that foul is called. 

Just now, TexArcher said:

Oh, well if it's a monumentally stupid and selfish accident, then I guess it's okay.

Stupid, yes. Incredibly. But you're going to have to explain how a defensive dude seeing all purple around him and thinking that he was already in the endzone is selfish.