BYU @ Oklahoma State - ABC

Neonmoon

If you can guarantee me a win, sure give me OU.
But you can’t, so give me the best chance to win the Big 12, and zero chance for OU to do so
If we aren't capable of doing the same thing Kansas and this fuckawful Pokes team did to bloU then us even being in the CFB playoffs conversation is a joke.

4 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

If you can guarantee me a win, sure give me OU.
But you can’t, so give me the best chance to win the Big 12, and zero chance for OU to do so

You don’t think we stomp out OU in a rematch? We’re much more healthy than we were that matchup. They also won’t catch us off guard with the counters and QB run. Get it together. Yall are terrified of the Sooners. 

I cannot imagine a UT fan wishing that OU makes it to the final. Besides wishing for something that OU fans want, there is no point from UT perspective either. Playing a top-15 OU or top-15 OSU makes no difference to our chances for CFP. Truly bizarre behavior, to say the least.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, AeroHorn said:

I cannot imagine a UT fan wishing that OU makes it to the final. Besides wishing for something that OU fans want, there is no point from UT perspective either. Playing a top-15 OU or top-15 OSU makes no difference to our chances for CFP. Truly bizarre behavior, to say the least.

OU does have 10 wins. They'll be close to the top 10 tomorrow. But I still want oSu. 

Edited by mdmost

Just now, AeroHorn said:

And we almost always get their best. Can’t say that for us against them.