Pac 12 Championship - Oregon v Washington 7pm ABC

Sbbruin

1 minute ago, ChickenNuggets said:

exactly. I want the committee to second guess the fuck out of themselves... 

like those douchenozzles would ever be that self aware.  they would just say Wash is that good and that is why they were at 3.  Oregon almost lost to Tech.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, John Coctostan said:

I wanted people to realize we were better than the Ducks, but not by having Washington run a train on the.  

if Wash is gonna win it is better they run train.  maybe it will make them take SOS seriously.

Edited by dcar00

12 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

Dumb question amnesty: Winegard or Weingard?

https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/6860678/Winegard-FlatWave-Amped-Indoor-Amplified-HDTV/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&mediacampaignid=71700000113869387_20498145079&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAAD2Eb4do9bS4X5omjU4WAurULB68M&gclid=CjwKCAiApaarBhB7EiwAYiMwqsUmcn-Iw5-gYffMm34m-cV0mqDSVErX9hOvcehylWuDqCGb7wtbUBoCv6IQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I have this version. Best $50 bucks I spent at the time. Only have to pay that and get all the local channels and a buttload more that I still don’t understand how they broadcast lol. 

• Hook 'Em 1