Pac 12 Championship - Oregon v Washington 7pm ABC

Sbbruin

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I actually remember watching him since Indiana in 2020. Everything about him screams shitty QB, makes terrible throws and decisions sometimes, weird delivery, etc. But he keeps putting up big numbers and makes clutch throws again and again. I’m starting to wonder if I could be wrong

Dramatic-chipmunk GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, MrBig said:

This LSU Bama rematch was back in the BCS days. This is the exact reason why the CFP was created. 

Gundy’s 11-1 Big 12 Champ team got jumped by 11-1 non Sec Champ Bama in the BCS Standings and all hell broke loose. 

The CFP was created so a 1-loss non conference a champ will NOT jump a 1-loss conference champ anymore.

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/college-football/2016/11/18/13487466/oklahoma-state-iowa-state-2011-bcs-college-football-playoff-jeff-woody

So what are you saying is the dudes on here with their coping mechanisms need to stop being pussies?

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I missed most of the game. Washington outgaining Oregon by 80, +30 on the ground, 10-15 on 3rd down vs 3-10, and +15 mins in TOP with a net zero turnover margin tells me this probably wasn’t a fluke. It was always odd to me that these teams were seen as equals six weeks ago and Oregon was favored by 9 now.

Congrats to UW. I suppose this is marginally worse for Texas but I’m happy for them. DeBoer 25-2 in two years is, uh, something.

Wash with 11-15 5 & 6 year players…..makes a difference in experience and maturity.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrBig said:

This LSU Bama rematch was back in the BCS days. This is the exact reason why the CFP was created. 

Gundy’s 11-1 Big 12 Champ team got jumped by 11-1 non Sec Champ Bama in the BCS Standings and all hell broke loose. 

The CFP was created so a 1-loss non conference a champ will NOT jump a 1-loss conference champ anymore.

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/college-football/2016/11/18/13487466/oklahoma-state-iowa-state-2011-bcs-college-football-playoff-jeff-woody

the old worst loss argument, which is EXACTLY what was used to put Oregon ahead of us.  the poll era still exists.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

ill see you at 11 am in the game thread calling out the holds. These aggressions will not stand

So fucking weird that you’re thinking about me during and after a game I haven’t said a word about and had not been participating in the game thread.

If the officiating is equitable, I won’t say much about it. It’s rarely equitable for us in this conference. But cool, I guess. 

so fucking weird you want to neg rep posts on the fly and pos others that call me out without even tagging in other threads. Officiating is so damn important to you though

11 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

If the officiating is equitable, I won’t say much about it. It’s rarely equitable for us in this conference. But cool, I guess. 

aggy

• Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, MrX said:

Dan Lanning’s late game tactics (1) accepting that holding penalty and (2) not calling any timeouts with Washington near the goalline on their second to last possession made Deion blush. 

why the hell did they accept the penalty? they needed it to be 2nd down more than they needed to back UW up.

12 minutes ago, MrX said:

Dan Lanning’s late game tactics (1) accepting that holding penalty and (2) not calling any timeouts with Washington near the goalline on their second to last possession made Deion blush. 

He buttfucked some shit during the regular season game in Seattle too. Not sure why everyone seemed convinced he was gods gift and the next big thing.

3 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

He buttfucked some shit during the regular season game in Seattle too. Not sure why everyone seemed convinced he was gods gift and the next big thing.

Probably had to do with 80 percent completion percentage. 

The “they’re playing for clicks, we’re playing for wins” speech strikes a different tune this morning. 

Edited by MrX
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, redswingline said:

Is that girl even 16?

I love the ladies, but a child with a hula hoop isn't it

She's like 35 now, has done about 10K movies, most with multiple dicks in her ass, and has really put on weight and looks like hell now. Trust me, you don't want to google.