Pac 12 Championship - Oregon v Washington 7pm ABC

Sbbruin

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Pretty sure better for Texas if Washington wins.  Two loss ducks are out...

doesnt matter, any non Pac champion is out. 

The only debate is we 100% know 12-0 Washington is in, we don’t 100% know a one loss champ is in (even if it is 99%)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Let’s go Huskies!!! Nothing personal to Oregon. But the committee and so many sports pundits have written the Huskies off! Let’s go! No injuries! Entertain us! Two of the most experienced QBs in CFB. Hoping for an amazing show! 

I am stealing the Huskies mascot. An Alaskan Malamute 

IMG_8187.jpeg

IMG_8186.webp

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

How is Washington being guaranteed a spot good for us? Again, there is a slim chance we could get in over 12-1 Oregon. There is a zero percent chance we would get in over 13-0 Washington. Why on Earth would we not be pulling for Oregon?

The committee already has Oregon over us? Are you dumb? The committee has a full blown boner over Oregon and if they win tonight they aren’t gonna leap us over then because we beat okie lite. You 1000% want Oregon to lose. Good grief are people dumb?

• Like 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

55 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Are you people dense, am I taking crazy pills? Oregon losing makes them a 2 loss non championship team, they would be eliminated from playoff convention. Oregon winning means they go to the playoffs and a 1 loss Washington team has an argument that they should go to.

dahobbs would like to have a word with you.  maybe you can set up a teams call regarding 1 loss non champ getting in.  if Ga can't do it then no way Wash can do it.

Oregon winning would give Texas a tiny chance of being voted in over them if Alabama wins the SEC. A Washington loss would NOT result in Washington being ahead of Texas. They didn’t win their conference. So theoretically Texas should be pulling for Oregon. But I won’t. 

Oregon is the bigger long term threat. Them having two losses puts them behind Texas in the final standings if Texas wins out. Plus, screw Oregon. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Let’s go Huskies!!! Nothing personal to Oregon. But the committee and so many sports pundits have written the Huskies off! Let’s go! No injuries! Entertain us! Two of the most experienced QBs in CFB. Hoping for an amazing show! 

IMG_8187.jpeg

IMG_8186.webp

huskie > collie.... by a mile.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

Untrue and it literally doesn't matter

Shut up

58 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Are you people dense, am I taking crazy pills? Oregon losing makes them a 2 loss non championship team, they would be eliminated from playoff convention. Oregon winning means they go to the playoffs and a 1 loss Washington team has an argument that they should go to.

You aren’t taking crazy pills. You are just dead wrong. Go read the 5,000 post thread and you’ll understand. 

This is a play in game, no matter what. They are the darlings of the CFP. So far Oregon is around 30 or 40 spots lower in SOS and similar opponents is laughable, and best win isn’t even close. (Oregon state vs Alabama)

Sucks ass. Root for Louisville.

10 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

The committee already has Oregon over us? Are you dumb? The committee has a full blown boner over Oregon and if they win tonight they aren’t gonna leap us over then because we beat okie lite. You 1000% want Oregon to lose. Good grief are people dumb?

I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_8187.jpeg

IMG_8186.webp

Damn fine mascot.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Penix is lighting up their asses.  

lol. 100% on WR screen passes. Make him throw it downfield and see if he lights anyone up. That 2nd down play just now, the whole offense knew it was a run play except him. He’s a fucktard & a terrible QB

• Drool 1

18 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_8187.jpeg

IMG_8186.webp

Malamute? Why not an actual Husky?

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Lmao. So the committee doesn’t have them over us? They aren’t in love with Oregon? Way to break down how I’m wrong. You’ve fully convinced me! Great post. 

Alright, I'll try again. There is a chance we could get in over Oregon. A slim one at this point, but there is a chance. There is a zero percent chance we would get in over 13-0 Washington. So what is the benefit for pulling for Washington? Seriously, a bunch of you seem to be doing it for some reason, so I'd like to know.