BIG 12 CHAMPS - ADIOS MOFOS!

Pancho

11 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

Let's review each of our last games in a bowl against USC, shall we?

While I'm discussing USC.. because this thread is lacking hot chicks something fierce.

usc_sevengirls1.jpg.954ba657e01dd7c5c19e0b7d7116574d.jpg

They must not have hips in California. The skanky one (you know which one) is built like a go-gurt. I’m sure there’s a joke there as well.

• immamac unpinned this topic
Sark was so in his bag yesterday. The reason this Sweat TD play works is Texas has been running this same play all year with Murphy leaking out but nobody else. Oklahoma State knew it was coming and they had 2 guys covering Murphy. 
Sark just completely out schemed Oklahoma State here. 

Was that the first time Sweat was lined up as a TE? I recall seeing him in the backfield but not in line.

2 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Sark was so in his bag yesterday. The reason this Sweat TD play works is Texas has been running this same play all year with Murphy leaking out but nobody else. Oklahoma State knew it was coming and they had 2 guys covering Murphy. 

Sark just completely out schemed Oklahoma State here. 

https://www.si.com/college/texas/football/oklahoma-state-cowboys-coach-mike-gundy-predicts-texas-longhorns-steve-sarkisian-stay-in-his-box-big-12-championship

"(Coach Sarkisian) wants to run the football, he's always wanted to run the football," Gundy said. "He's going to max protect. He's going to throw the ball down the field eight to 10 times a game. He's going to max protect and run those guys down the field and try to throw the ball over your head and get big plays. He's going to run his zone play, he's going to run his counter and he's going to stay in his box. That's what he does. He's going to use his tight ends, he's going to move them. He's going to block down. He's going to drag them across the field. That's what he does and he pretty much stays in his box.”

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Is there one with a specific black couch?

Well, not as such. After exhaustive data research I was able to discover some good information.

She is a fan of black clothing:

Screenshot_20231204_073212_Instagram.thumb.jpg.191966ce6ac8eeaff5147dc89abe3e45.jpg

But not exclusively:

Screenshot_20231204_072859_Instagram.thumb.jpg.7d5a987f622eefa17340743598062ea9.jpg

Screenshot_20231204_073106_Instagram.thumb.jpg.bf8bcfea61d868b20aeb449484c6e5d0.jpg

There are however seating arrangements involved based on my data recovery:

Screenshot_20231204_073020_Instagram.thumb.jpg.32f1ba1ab8f4d73ff2e023962491b551.jpg

Some even involve couches of sorts:

Screenshot_20231204_073257_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5633b4e44d477e7073662f060f79251b.jpg

And... there IS a black couch involved but not the specific one to which I believe you're referring to:Screenshot_20231204_073129_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e72137dd5dd6e4835389840bd8423bda.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 3

1 hour ago, hornian said:

She's out of your league. That's what it means. 

I'm not sure I fully agree with your assessment. Based purely on the time in the hood during my youth, her terminology might be a play on the term turned out. In hood or Grove Rat parlance, turning out is turning a girl into a prostitute (or guy into a punk ass bitch, which typically occurs in prison). So, in this specific case I believe it more apt to say she's out his fiduciary means, which is likely. However, that doesn't mean she's not ALSO out of his league, which is also likely. 

For the record, so as not to sound judgmental, I'm confident she's also out of my league and financial realm as well, which means "I has cry".

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

So I totally missed the Adonai "The Panther" Mitchell and Keilan "The Motorcycle" Robinson nicknames until now. Awesome.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. He's one of those type of announcers that gives certain players nicknames.

I didn't hear Quinn "La Joya" Ewers, however.   Lulz.