2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW

immamac

Just now, immamac said:

What do you mean? MVP is 500 500*1.035 is 517.50 

also sales are crushing it in the VIP and MVP tier. We are almost sold out of both. I spoke with them today and I’ll be able to send out an email to allow upgrades to all inclusive beverages a week before when we get a better headcount. If demand stays high for VIP I’ll add some more, MVP can only go up if we add another venue (1500 tickets sold or more) and then I’ll add 20 more MVP in the 2nd venue. 

I just suck at reading. I see it now “Includes $350 donation”. Also, multitasking at birthday dinner

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

VIP is sold out. I can’t offer more until I talk to the venue and hammer out a few things. I will be offering a GA upgrade to VIP in limited quantities closer to the event so don’t let that stop you from buying GA. 

I can also give you a code for that now if you want VIP and just missed out. Send me a DM. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

17 minutes ago, immamac said:

VIP is sold out. I can’t offer more until I talk to the venue and hammer out a few things. I will be offering a GA upgrade to VIP in limited quantities closer to the event so don’t let that stop you from buying GA. 

I can also give you a code for that now if you want VIP and just missed out. Send me a DM. 

How many total tickets have you sold?

ok, I'm not publishing the surly unlock code, but DM me if you want VIP tickets, I allocated another 50 for Surly Members. only 48 of those are left already...

GA is still going to be a great time and drinks are going to be reasonably priced. The cash bar sales also contribute to the food and beverage minimum which means basically every dollar you spend on booze is a dollar that goes back into TOF. 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, immamac said:

just come for the party, dead serious. I think if we end up with the block party thing, I'm going to just do a watch party admission thing from 7 to the end of the game type of ticket. 

Will there be GA tix available that morning?  Have a lot of people I’m wrangling and may not get logistics nailed down til then. 

8 minutes ago, immamac said:

Theirs is ticket holders only and onsite. It’s also not really the same kind of party. 

Is Texas One Fund not frustrated they chose to compete?  I mean I don't think anyone is going to pay for both parties.  The vast majority of folks at your event are going to be ticket holders.  I'm still relatively confident prices are going to come down to a level that anyone that pays to stay in N.O. won't break their budget to attend the game. 

I just think no doubt their party is going to pull away people that may have otherwise ended up at Mannings.   Especially "olds" that absolutely need to be introduced to Texas One Fund.

15 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Is Texas One Fund not frustrated they chose to compete?  I mean I don't think anyone is going to pay for both parties.  The vast majority of folks at your event are going to be ticket holders.  I'm still relatively confident prices are going to come down to a level that anyone that pays to stay in N.O. won't break their budget to attend the game. 

I just think no doubt their party is going to pull away people that may have otherwise ended up at Mannings.   Especially "olds" that absolutely need to be introduced to Texas One Fund.

They can’t fit 3k at their party. 

10 minutes ago, immamac said:

They can’t fit 3k at their party. 

But they can fit plenty of the donors that aren't on Surly but receive emails from Texas Exes who, if introduced to Texas NIL efforts at the party, might consider contributing going forward.  I just think having this email blast from the Texas Exes be about the party at Mannings could have really helped One Fund.   

Instead, we still have Texas Exes and LHF grabbing donors to fund their over the top administrative bloat.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Skipper said:

But they can fit plenty of the donors that aren't on Surly but receive emails from Texas Exes who, if introduced to Texas NIL efforts at the party, might consider contributing going forward.  I just think having this email blast from the Texas Exes be about the party at Mannings could have really helped One Fund.   

Instead, we still have Texas Exes and LHF grabbing donors to fund their over the top administrative bloat.

I'm not saying it's dumb for the Texas Exes not to have worked with the community more, I'm just saying one is a community inclusive of anyone who is a fan of Texas and one is specifically an alumni organization.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to 2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW
  • blacklab unpinned this topic
  • Pancho pinned this topic