Tell Me About Washington

Vic Mackey

Their fans are pasty, no-sunlight seeing neo-hippie cucks who think they beat "the same" Texas team last year. Adonai Mitchell alone will go 8 for 140 with 2 TDs. Remember Bama? He's kinda good in big games. Ask OK State.

On their first possession, when Sweat and Murphy and friends inflict Penix and the UW offense with erectile dysfunction, their fans will be pissing their pants wetter than the perpetual drizzle that falls on that rotten fish and bigfoot's dick smelling dump.

The only good thing to come out of UW was Darrell Royal who knew to leave asap, so he could get here and get the stink off of him.

UW's gonna get blown out worse than Steve Emtman's knees.

Fuck 'em.

• Prepare your anus 1

35 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Their fans are pasty, no-sunlight seeing neo-hippie cucks who think they beat "the same" Texas team last year. Adonai Mitchell alone will go 8 for 140 with 2 TDs. Remember Bama? He's kinda good in big games. Ask OK State.

On their first possession, when Sweat and Murphy and friends inflict Penix and the UW offense with erectile dysfunction, their fans will be pissing their pants wetter than the perpetual drizzle that falls on that rotten fish and bigfoot's dick smelling dump.

The only good thing to come out of UW was Darrell Royal who knew to leave asap, so he could get here and get the stink off of him.

UW's gonna get blown out worse than Steve Emtman's knees.

Fuck 'em.

Honestly, pretty good.  Especially laughed at "bigfoot's dick smelling dump," though I think you're thinking of Tacoma.

• Hook 'Em 2

57 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

Just did a quick pass through their board linked earlier in the thread. Lots of pot shots about Sark's past issues and referring back to last years game. Mostly just shit talking, saw very little actual serious analysis of the matchup.

I mean that is the same shit here. Honestly we could all do without the trash fanbase that is permanently dismissive of opponents.

Edited by linux
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Surprisingly mediocre.  A fact that I always used in Econ lectures about comparative prices.

TBH, the "good apples" should probably refer to most of the people and not the fruit.  I only eat Honey Crisp or Fuji apples; regular Washington apples taste like a giant sponge to me.  But I do drink a fuckton of cranberry juice with vodka.  

5 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:

Just did a quick pass through their board linked earlier in the thread. Lots of pot shots about Sark's past issues and referring back to last years game. Mostly just shit talking, saw very little actual serious analysis of the matchup.

Surly Northwest Regional Branch.

7 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Honestly, pretty good.  Especially laughed at "bigfoot's dick smelling dump," though I think you're thinking of Tacoma.

Yeah I had to stretch for it.

I got nothing on Washington/Seattle in general.

I had peeked over at that Husky blog and felt compelled to "answer" some of their unhinged funny ramblings about this website.

Washington is better than their performance against teams like ASU might lead some to believe. 

Penix has a ugly throwing motion, but can be lethal.  He isn't afraid to take risks and can execute WOW throws. 

Seems like DeBoer is solid and has a good staff, they outcoached Oregon both games this year.

If the game was played this week I think Texas would win by 10 plus.  

I think it will be a very competitive high scoring game.

Obligatory: Please send $9.95 for exclusive insider content.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, linux said:

Looking at their season grades there clearly seems to be a downwards trend in their passing attack, Penix swears he is not injured, maybe there is something there that Defenses found.

ESPN talked about this in its early preview.

How Washington wins: Penix finds his early-season form
At the halfway point of the season, Penix was the clear Heisman front-runner. He had the numbers. He passed the eye test. There wasn't anything, it seemed, that could slow him down. But as the season went along, something felt off. He was still good enough to lead the Huskies to a 12-0 mark and ranked No. 2 in passing yards (3,899), but his accuracy regressed and the big plays weren't as plentiful. When he's at his best, though, Washington can beat anyone, as evidenced by the Huskies' 34-31 win over the Ducks on Friday, when Penix threw for 319 yards and a score.

ESPN

Edited by South Austin

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2023 at 12:16 AM, Beau Vine said:

We do have the greatest fight song ever and if you'd like to disagree, then you can just go ahead and wallow in your wrongness:

And if you'd like to play that for your dog:

That's dumb as fuck.  Not even top 20 fight songs.

1 hour ago, Texicali said:

Gonna bump this thread because it's fun to watch the meltdown

They're really good at the "Texas Tech psycho ex" routine. I guess they've had a bit of practice.

Edited by Bevo14

1 hour ago, Texicali said:

Gonna bump this thread because it's fun to watch the meltdown

They're approaching aggy level of multiple threads all saying the same thing. DeBoer sucks and they're all done with Dub football.

1 hour ago, Crapinon said:

They're approaching aggy level of multiple threads all saying the same thing. DeBoer sucks and they're all done with Dub football.

They may have more in common with aggy than we realized…

IMG_8886.thumb.jpeg.cd5cf480aad1dda853f9588572ef218e.jpegIMG_8885.thumb.jpeg.47a0dbf6adbef64475d36c4c12ec7013.jpeg

• Haha 1