CFP Semifinal: Michigan/Alabama Rose Bowl - 4pm CT ESPN

ztejas

From the secrant brain trust ...

DumbassSECranter.thumb.jpg.12a2f4247e085494219d383f494b0c50.jpg

Dumbass goober thinks Saban is running the same signals for a playoff game after all the press on Meatchicken. Couldn't possibly have anything to do with a month to prepare and scout the opponent.

2 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

From the secrant brain trust ...

DumbassSECranter.thumb.jpg.12a2f4247e085494219d383f494b0c50.jpg

Dumbass goober thinks Saban is running the same signals for a playoff game after all the press on Meatchicken. Couldn't possibly have anything to do with a month to prepare and scout the opponent.

That place is a morbid reminder that all the stereotypes are actually true.

5 minutes ago, KingLerxst said:

“He gets you”*

*Terms and conditions apply. Talk to your doctor if you experience spiritual awakening lasting more than 4 hours. In clinical trials, the most common side effects were nausea and mild stigmata.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I think Saban tried to double cross the Head Cheater by keeping the same signals...I know you know my signals, and you know you know my signals so I'm not going to change my signals because you know I will change my signals

Just now, Rudiger said:

*Terms and conditions apply. Talk to your doctor if you experience spiritual awakening lasting more than 4 hours. In clinical trials, the most common side effects were nausea and mild stigmata.  

Buy in now and avoid future regret.  Due to labor shortages and shipping times your results may vary.

9 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Hey, did y'all know we played Washington in the Alamo bowl last year and lost 27-20? All the talking heads have mentioned it on every channel 100 times. I guess they don't know Texas got better after having a frosh O-line and a frosh QB and no RB'S?

But why bring logic into this?

They have to make the national audience think Washington has a chance tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Jesus has always been countercultural.

you do realize that fucking commercial has absolutely nothing to do with the Jesus you are trying to back up

the evangelical man behind that group is a raging homophobe. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Prepare your anus 1