CFP Semifinal: Michigan/Alabama Rose Bowl - 4pm CT ESPN

ztejas

Just now, nineliveslost said:

I cant even feel my legs, I don't know how I am going to make it until our games.

I'm so fucking hung over hair of the dog isn't working too well and find myself wishing we were the early game

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BurgleBro said:

I'm so fucking hung over hair of the dog isn't working too well and find myself wishing we were the early game

I am right there with you brother. hate late games. wife and dog are already done for the night and im trying to cling to reality 

1 minute ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

Folks, I was overseas for the last several weeks of the college football season.  Did Milroe really improve as I was lead to believe because I’ve been watching the same QB we played in September in this game

Same 

Folks, I was overseas for the last several weeks of the college football season.  Did Milroe really improve as I was lead to believe because I’ve been watching the same QB we played in September in this game

no but he can still run

• Hook 'Em 1

Asked the same thing. He doesn't look good but can definitely run.

The longer this game goes on the more I hate it. Both of these teams are near the top of teams I root against. I just want to see both of these coaches screaming about their futility.