2023 Guaranteed Rate Bowl - Kansas vs. UNLV

satyanash

55 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Have I missed any fun bowls?

I’m watching Texas state now pretty boring

hopefully this one delivers

Not really unless you like story-lines like Josh McCown's son facing off against Chad Pennington's son or the former gomer QB coming back and kicking the shit out of Malzahn.  The Utah vs Northwestern game was like watching old people fuck.

Hopefully we get some good games this week though with OU losing to AZ maybe Miami choking to Rutgers etc.

Edited by Pimphand
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, WBT said:

Big Game Beth, f the haters!

Did Jalon Daniels die or something?  He was supposedly questionable against us with back spasms and then just never came back.

Probably closer to “questionable”. Dude was done for the season before our game, imo. I think it was coach-speak or wish casting by the coach hoping he would somehow come back from his injury. 

• Hook 'Em 1

My favorite part of these boring games, ‘CFB Semi Final TEXAS v Washington’ seems to be on the ribbon about 90 percent of the time. Aggy has to think it’s a conspiracy. 

YES - every halftime during the last few days has had aggy want to change the channel to Hallmark or Lifetime channel, instead of hearing more about the Horns in the playoffs!

Hook’em!!!

32 minutes ago, IBuryPaul said:

My favorite part of these boring games, ‘CFB Semi Final TEXAS v Washington’ seems to be on the ribbon about 90 percent of the time. Aggy has to think it’s a conspiracy. 

Gonna be a good time tomorrow night when it says that right below Oklahoma State 24, Texas A&M 7, 2nd Quarter.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, chainsaw said:

UNLV QB name is The Jesus?

his brother is named Your Own Personal

27 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Checking in if anyone has commented in how hot Beth is?

#MowingIt 

Screenshot_20231226_210259_Google.jpg

I mean if you stuck a sock in her mouth to get her to shut up

• Haha 1