Alamo Bowl - Arizona vs Oklahoma

Constant

1 minute ago, RoverHorn said:

Wasn’t there rumor that he was set to go to a&m, but that’s when Bjork tried to call the Stoops audible?  When it was time to go back to Fisch he told them to get bent?

I think he had already told them to pound sand.  Was convenient for bdork because No.1 item on the "How to Win the National Championship" list was "defensive minded head coach".

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I think he had already told them to pound sand.  Was convenient for bdork because No.1 item on the "How to Win the National Championship" list was "defensive minded head coach".

It was hilarious how that quote said something like, "we've looked at every SEC champ going back X years." Guess that sounds a little more analytical than, "we're trying to copy Bama and Georgia."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

3rd hand, supposedly the order of turn-downs was Campbell, Lanning, Fisch, hired/fired Stoops within hours, and finally The Elk.  And apparently Lanning was not kind in his response to inquiries.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just looking at the box score I sure as shit hope that Gunner Maldonado kid won player of the game.

1 INT & 2 Fumble recoveries one of which being a TD.

Shit break out the NIL money and get him on the team for next year Sark then let him be a pregame captain in Dallas ;-)

• Haha 1