Cowboys v Lions

rage-a-holic

2 minutes ago, DougO said:

Stupid fuck Campbell shoulda kicked after the first one was nullified.

Exactly. That may be the dumbest call I've ever seen. Once the penalty is called kick the extra point dipshit. I wonder if he got so emotionally wrapped up he forgot that was an option and no one told him

Just now, 4th&Five said:

All he had to do was kick a fg in the first half. 

It’s why Riverboat Ron is on his last stop. You sometimes must take the points. It demoralizes the team no matter how much toughness he instills in them. You gotta take the points. Shit if that had been against the old peak Brady we are walking out of our stadium with a loss. 

Just now, Hermanator said:

Exactly. That may be the dumbest call I've ever seen. Once the penalty is called kick the extra point dipshit. I wonder if he got so emotionally wrapped up he forgot that was an option and no one told him

Aubrey would have nailed a 65 yarder

but yeah, you gotta make ‘em at least attempt it 

• Hook 'Em 3

Seems like Dan Campbell played too much Madden( should have kicked after the penalty.)  Fathead Mike never played Madden and scored ultra fast, giving the Lions all kind of time to mount the final drive.

Lots of suck out there on the field tonight. This Cowboy team is a fucking beating.

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

Seems like Dan Campbell played too much Madden( should have kicked after the penalty.)  Fathead Mike never played Madden and scored ultra fast, giving the Lions all kind of time to mount the final drive.

Lots of suck out there on the field tonight. This Cowboy team is a fucking beating.

And the answer to "Could you just bring in a Madden Champ?" is "NO"

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

We got a reprieve. It was our night. Stars aligned and all ️ but McCarthy is a liability. In a different way from Campbell. Clock management loses games more so than going for it. 

Even burning a time out on that fourth down trying to draw them off could have bit them in the ass if they needed to score.  Low percentage move, just kick it. It still would have been 4th and 1.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

if McCarthy runs on 2nd down and 3rd down and gains 4 or 5 yards total. there is likely 1:05 left on the clock.  just fucking stupid.

I can see throwing a quick safe pass there, but tossing a bom... that basically went out of bounds.... How bout a Dak keeper? We need 40 seconds to secure a 4 point lead and go home and you hand the tiime to the enemy. 

It may just be that Jerry Jones has gotten so old and so fucking stupid that he doesn't recognize how goddamn idiotic his head coach is. 

• Hook 'Em 1