Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again

StassneyHorn

30 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Take your pick. Some light genocide enabling, border break downs and sanctuary cities getting the length. Cost of living keeps ramping up. The only way Biden has a chance at re upping is if trump is the opposing candidate. 

The worst kind of Republican. A neocon. 

Oh, there is a much much worse form of Republican. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

stupid hidden political bent.

It's just a math equation. How many fucking dead bodies can we stack before we get to a point when we look in the mirror and say "enough, let's go a different direction".

WRT that, we are incapable of honest self reflection when it comes to the way we engage the rest of the world, especially to the extent that that self reflection requires actual action and course correction. 

But go ahead, enjoy the circus and just keep pulling the lever. 

Edited by Anastasis

12 minutes ago, nbmishoid said:

Well, honestly, Nikki is a POS.  But she’s a useful POS for the moment 

Nikki would be the worst possible outcome as president. She will preside over more new and meaningful conflicts than even Biden has managed. 

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Take your pick. Some light genocide enabling, border break downs and sanctuary cities getting the length. Cost of living keeps ramping up.

So mishandling the ME like every single POTUS before him, having a shit congress to work w/ that will prevent anything of value from getting done regarding the border, and getting blamed for corporations taking massive profits.

Like I said, I don't get it. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

Nikki would be the worst possible outcome as president. She will preside over more new and meaningful conflicts than even Biden has managed. 

And there you have it. You know who Ana SAYS he shits on, as in “sure, of course he’s terrible, what else needs to be said”….yet he always, 100% of the time, finds a way to characterize anyone opposing him as MUCH worse? Yep, TFG.
And the fact that his response to this will be yet another non-response of something like “brain worms, neocons” continues the pattern.
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And there you have it. You know who Ana SAYS he shits on, as in “sure, of course he’s terrible, what else needs to be said”….yet he always, 100% of the time, finds a way to characterize anyone opposing him as MUCH worse? Yep, TFG.
And the fact that his response to this will be yet another non-response of something like “brain worms, neocons” continues the pattern.

Of the three candidates left standing, Nikki is far and away the worst fucking option. You’d have to run like a mash up of Dick Cheneys heart and Kissingers brain and the lowest common factor of their situational morality to topple her from that perch. 

10 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Of the three candidates left standing, Nikki is far and away the worst fucking option. You’d have to run like a mash up of Dick Cheneys heart and Kissingers brain and the lowest common factor of their situational morality to topple her from that perch. 

Who do you feel is the best option? Of those 3?

Edited by Bojack
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

So mishandling the ME like every single POTUS before him, having a shit congress to work w/ that will prevent anything of value from getting done regarding the border, and getting blamed for corporations taking massive profits.

Don’t fucking #bothsides me motherfucker. Joe is in the seat. He gets the current credit for enabling genocide. If Trump or anyone else was, they would get it too. Only difference is some of you would be able to actually find your voice in that situation. Just how it rolls when you clear the deck for arms shipments, cause the real emergency is the shortage of bombs in the region. LNG. Oh no problem putting up administrative hurdles. It’s a crisis after all. Running out of bombs for Gaza. Let’s figure out how to expedite.  

• Like 1

Took my in-laws to a little whole in the wall taqueria to eat breffis tacos this morning and got stuck behind 18 wheelers hauling mobile homes.  The most maddening, infuriating thing to me.  Try as I might I can't keep my composure when I'm dealing with this BS.

So my wife tells them that Ive told her when I'm president that's my first order of business.  Get those fuckers off the road during daylight hours. I'll figure out the economy and foreign relations on day 2.

My FIL chimes in that the first thing I need to do is stop people from changing their pronouns.

jonah-hill-annoyed.gif

I told him I was only interested in handling the important problems like 18 wheelers taking up 2 lanes on the highway.

Then I asked him if he ever worked with or been around someone who had changed their pronouns.  As you can imagine "well, no". 

But it's a big problem.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 2

34 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Don’t worry, Trump will totally fix the Middle East and the border in his 2nd term. 

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Took my in-laws to a little whole in the wall taqueria to eat breffis tacos this morning and got stuck behind 18 wheelers hauling mobile homes.  The most maddening, infuriating thing to me.  Try as I might I can't keep my composure when I'm dealing with this BS.
So my wife tells them that Ive told her when I'm president that's my first order of business.  Get those fuckers off the road during daylight hours. I'll figure out the economy and foreign relations on day 2.
My FIL chimes in that the first thing I need to do is stop people from changing their pronouns.
jonah-hill-annoyed.gif

I told him I was only interested in handling the important problems like 18 wheelers taking up 2 lanes on the highway.
Then I asked him if he ever worked with or been around someone who had changed their pronouns.  As you can imagine "well, no". 
But it's a big problem.

Someone with leadership like your FIL proposes is Ana’s #1 choice for POTUS.

Our media. Full stop. That's the reason for his low numbers.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

jonah-hill-annoyed.gif

But it's a big problem.

"I jizzed in your daughter's face and made her call me 'Daddy'. Well, we're here! Looks like it's Yummy Breakfast Time! Let's go gang, Family Time!"

49 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Don’t fucking #bothsides me motherfucker. Joe is in the seat. He gets the current credit for enabling genocide. If Trump or anyone else was, they would get it too. Only difference is some of you would be able to actually find your voice in that situation. Just how it rolls when you clear the deck for arms shipments, cause the real emergency is the shortage of bombs in the region. LNG. Oh no problem putting up administrative hurdles. It’s a crisis after all. Running out of bombs for Gaza. Let’s figure out how to expedite.  

GzIbyF.gif

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I ain’t pulling the lever for any of these POS’s but Nikki is easily the worst option. 

That's not what Bojack asked you. You do this repeatedly. Oppose yet refuse to state what you stand for or state what your first option is. Everything and Everyone sucks. Therefore, Everything and Everyone equally sucks. 

It's stupid and I think most everyone here recognizes that you're not that stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

That's not what Bojack asked you. You do this repeatedly. Oppose yet refuse to state what you stand for or state what your first option is. Everything and Everyone sucks. Therefore, Everything and Everyone equally sucks. 

It's stupid and I think most everyone here recognizes that you're not that stupid. 

I’m not going to vote for any of these clowns. You guys keep wasting your efforts eating from the buffet set by the dysfunctional two party system. It’s ok. History will resolve. This isn’t the first go around with dysfunctional political factions. Modern days blues and greens. Except our times will be a briefer footnote.  

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I’m not going to vote for any of these clowns. You guys keep wasting your efforts eating from the buffet set by the dysfunctional two party system. It’s ok. History will resolve. This isn’t the first go around with dysfunctional political factions. Modern days blues and greens. Except our times will be a briefer footnote.  

Yet again, not what Bojack asked you.

1 hour ago, Bojack said:

Who do you feel is the best option? Of those 3?

There's his question. 

If you have no opinion, don't respond. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

14 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
18 minutes ago, Underdog said:
Puddin’ fingers was his man. 

I have him on ignore, but ana struck me as a Tim Scott fan.

RFK Jr, IMO

Just now, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Yet again, not what Bojack asked you.

There's his question. 

If you have no opinion, don't respond. 

It’s not a forced choice situation, unless you just give up and left it be. 

Just now, Js1 said:

RFK Jr, IMO

I’ll probably write in the same individual I did last time. 

Clinton/trump

biden/trump

biden/trump*

yall just keep eating from the dog bowl, but don’t tell me that the rest of us have to do it too. 

*I think reasonable chances one of the two die before Election Day. Now that I can get behind. 

Edited by Anastasis

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Clinton/trump

biden/trump

biden/trump*

yall just keep eating from the dog bowl, but don’t tell me that the rest of us have to do it too. 

*I think reasonable chances one of the two die before Election Day. Now that I can get behind. 

Duh! 

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

jonah-hill-annoyed.gif

But it's a big problem.

Stories like make me think of a scene from true detective

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

It’s not a forced choice situation, unless you just give up and left it be. 

Elections are going to happen whether you want them to or not. You can dig into your "You're not the boss of me!" attitude but just a heads up, you're obstinate refusal to have an opinion (cringe lol) or supposed inability to grade or quantify is blasting straight to the Super-cringe-o-sphere. I'm fairly confident none of this will matter to you, so whatever.

Good luck in life, amigo. I'll be rooting for ya.

25 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I'm fairly confident none of this will matter to you, so whatever.

Correct. It doesn’t really land. “Elections are going to happen”. Really compelling stuff man. Elections will happen. The system will roll out a couple bottled up options and you will gag yourself and pull the lever because you cannot conceive of a path to the system working differently. 

But yeah. Good luck in life I guess. 

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

LOL you're such a fucking transparent stooge.

No, she's not the worst option.

If you agree with NH on anything wrt foreign policy you are a horrible person and should be ashamed. 

In this house we believe when one group attacks another, the other one retaliates back, and their people still exist today is light genocide. And the US President ordered it. Women should call their rapist, baby daddy. And make believe wars I create in my head are worse than fascism.

Not as catchy. Font size 12

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

If you can't decide who to vote for you should move to a place where decisions are made for you.

The irony of this. I mean you see it right? 

just pull the lever lol  

3 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

In this house we believe when one group attacks another, the other one retaliates back, and their people still exist today is light genocide. And the US President ordered it. Women should call their rapist, baby daddy. And make believe wars I create in my head are worse than fascism.

Not as catchy. Font size 12

Not surprising. 

Edited by Anastasis

Just now, Anastasis said:

The irony of this. I mean you see it right?

How many times are you going to lean on that weak-ass crutch of implication as a pathetic device to avoid stating your point, or in this iteration, who you're going to to vote for? Good God, It's insulting at best and goddamn sad to see you just do the same shit over and over. 

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again