Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again

StassneyHorn

56 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Not going to lie.  When I saw the green avatar, a silly news take, and TikTok, I wondered to myself if you were branching out from financials.  Slight surprise to see it was a completely different poster.  

Notably not denying the fascist preference. And again repeating your lie of my ever posting a TikTok as a source. From a dude with a green avatar lol. 

Keep on telling yourself lies and enjoy your fabricated worldview. It certainly makes voting for trump again easier

8 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

Owning the libs makes fatty's little peepee so hard

I used to truly not understand it, but I had never been around liberals en masse.  Wouldn’t say it makes my little peepee hard, but watching the mental decline of some posters here was absolutely fascinating. 

• Fuck You 2

9 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

You just giddily piggy-backed a thread started by something called sheeit who tried to hide behind being high as his excuse for being incredibly stupid, and you're questioning others' mental decline?

You used to be a pretty decent poster, even though I disagreed with you about almost everything. Now you're just trite, unintellectual, low effort trolling.

I didn’t troll in that thread.  I just thought it was lol that one mans liar and brainworm is another’s gaffe and slight miss. Go team 

• Fuck You 3

40 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I used to truly not understand it, but I had never been around liberals en masse.  Wouldn’t say it makes my little peepee hard, but watching the mental decline of some posters here was absolutely fascinating. 

That's how they trick you.  You don't ever get surrounded 'en masse', then they sneak up and drink your adrenochrome.  ;)  

I really don't think anybody have slipped mentally on here.  I think most of the CR posters are where they've always been on the spectrum.  What your guy would do well to recognize is there are millions and millions of not necessarily pro-Biden supporters, but former RINO's, Libertarians, and politically active independents who turn out but never align one way or the other.  They are the ones who tipped the last election.  And a great slice of life of them is on this very forum.  Educated suburbanites who merely looked at the landscape and thought, "I say and do dumb shit, but celebrating stupidity is a different animal altogether."  This time around, the strategy will be slightly different.  He gets his 50mm (25mm batshit MAGA and 25mm straight-ticket no matter what) and Biden gets the 'Turn out the Vote/Youth/Rock the Vote/Etc." bullshit.  This time, it all comes down to shaming the middle 25mm Trump voters that know better but held their nose the last 2 times.  It's a tightwire act, you get in their face and most of them will vote for him not because they like him anymore but to spite their friends/family/coworkers/neighbors they feel disrespect them.  But a few million with a soul will actually sit it out because they just can't reconcile his bullshit with their values, hard as that is for many lefty CR's to accept. 

I get your point, maybe the far left will take this as a mandate to go further left.  Who knows?  But a few million Americans who still have a shred of decency will sit this one out instead of pulling for Trump.  And it's game over.  And he dies.  And then the next battle begins, particularly with that lower 25mm of his base that was previously non/rare voting blocs.  In poor taste, I used to say we should put them on trains to re-education or labor camps.  That they should be excluded from society.  But we need their menial skill set, people would decry.  We can't function without stupids.  They have a place and we must sustain their existence.  And alas, Babylon.  Artificial Intelligence comes along just as we need to eradicate 25mm Americans from the economy and society.  It'll make for a wonderful screenplay and an even better reality.  25mm Maga acolytes go up in smoke...if ever there were that many...

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

That's how they trick you.  You don't ever get surrounded 'en masse', then they sneak up and drink your adrenochrome.  ;)  

I really don't think anybody have slipped mentally on here.  I think most of the CR posters are where they've always been on the spectrum.  What your guy would do well to recognize is there are millions and millions of not necessarily pro-Biden supporters, but former RINO's, Libertarians, and politically active independents who turn out but never align one way or the other.  They are the ones who tipped the last election.  And a great slice of life of them is on this very forum.  Educated suburbanites who merely looked at the landscape and thought, "I say and do dumb shit, but celebrating stupidity is a different animal altogether."  This time around, the strategy will be slightly different.  He gets his 50mm (25mm batshit MAGA and 25mm straight-ticket no matter what) and Biden gets the 'Turn out the Vote/Youth/Rock the Vote/Etc." bullshit.  This time, it all comes down to shaming the middle 25mm Trump voters that know better but held their nose the last 2 times.  It's a tightwire act, you get in their face and most of them will vote for him not because they like him anymore but to spite their friends/family/coworkers/neighbors they feel disrespect them.  But a few million with a soul will actually sit it out because they just can't reconcile his bullshit with their values, hard as that is for many lefty CR's to accept. 

I get your point, maybe the far left will take this as a mandate to go further left.  Who knows?  But a few million Americans who still have a shred of decency will sit this one out instead of pulling for Trump.  And it's game over.  And he dies.  And then the next battle begins, particularly with that lower 25mm of his base that was previously non/rare voting blocs.  In poor taste, I used to say we should put them on trains to re-education or labor camps.  That they should be excluded from society.  But we need their menial skill set, people would decry.  We can't function without stupids.  They have a place and we must sustain their existence.  And alas, Babylon.  Artificial Intelligence comes along just as we need to eradicate 25mm Americans from the economy and society.  It'll make for a wonderful screenplay and an even better reality.  25mm Maga acolytes go up in smoke...if ever there were that many...

Biden will win the next election, I have no doubt about that.   Another 4 years of gritting teeth and waiting for the (hopeful) very hard swing the other way that could follow.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

If Biden does win, obviously a Democrat would be an odds-on favorite.  But what almost no American realizes is that no Democrat has ever taken office from a living Democrat in office in 172 years.  Obviously there've been Democrats who've taken over for fellow Democrats after a death in office.  But it could be up to 172 years whenever XYZ runs after Biden leaves office in 2029.  That's crazy to me.  Obviously, past performance is no guarantee of future results.  But it does call into question---as we've discussed at length...once Trump loses this election and/or dies........and assuming he quite bitching like an 7th grade girl........where does the GOP go from there.  Because the Democratic party is still vulnerable, even after Biden's age gives out.  They are merely a tool for defeating evil for many of us. 

Do they regroup and kinda, sorta try to maintain the MAGA movement while tilting back to some semblance of normalcy, do they pretend like the whole last 10 years never happened ("Dinner with Donald Trump?  Nah, never heard of him).  Do they actually have a legit splinter and form two parties?  It's happened before in our country but it's been a long damn while.  We weren't always this fractioned.  Do they go all in again for MAGA nation as the only path forward?  Do they try to work with Democrats to actually achieve something positive as we head into our next global war?  There's no path forward for the current GOP regime if Trump loses/dies and the 2030 census and subsequent redraw play out as expected.  They are starting to show rumblings internally of self-doubt but they can't show all their cards while DJT is running actively for 2024.  But just as the myriad prosecutors of Trump's trials are running out of time, so too is the GOP leadership.   We all know what trump will do...he'll deflect, whine, and claim 'stolen'.   That's a known quantity.  What remains to be seen is what precisely the GOP will do in November/December/January.  There is literally no plan other than to follow him, but he dies soon enough.  And I can tell you for a fact, they can't make a contingency plan yet.......they have one.........but they're afraid it'll get leaked to him.  Rats in corners.  That's how this all plays out.    

43 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Biden will win the next election, I have no doubt about that.   Another 4 years of gritting teeth and waiting for the (hopeful) very hard swing the other way that could follow.  

Can't wait to get back to the good ol days of nazis marching in the streets, eh?

image.thumb.png.4dff0d3361e375180e9d2dfad57ff254.png

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, Captainant said:

Can't wait to get back to the good ol days of nazis marching in the streets, eh?

LOL  EvErYoNe I dIsAgReE wItH iS a FaScHiSt!!!!1!1

Cant wait to stop paying for the college of fucking lol deadbeats.  Bonus to replace a long tooth justice or two with some younger blood.

• Fuck You 10

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Cant wait to stop paying for the college of fucking lol deadbeats.  Bonus to replace a long tooth justice or two with some younger blood.

You literally just said you want things to"swing hard" the other way from Biden. You let me know the predominant theme among the hard right. I hear they're very fine people. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, StassneyHorn said:

How are you paying for other people’s college? You mean your kids?

Taxes.  Goes to the govt.  To relieve deadbeats of their debts.   Pretty simple.  

But yeah, I've got my kids covered, too, which is fine. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 7

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Taxes.  Goes to the govt.  To relieve deadbeats of their debts.   Pretty simple.  

But yeah, I've got my kids covered, too, which is fine. 

So both public and private banks get your tax dollars when a loan is forgiven? Or does the interest that is 3x the principal amount cover some losses for both public and private? How much did you give in FY 2023?

Edited by StassneyHorn

31 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Wait you think your taxes are paying for people’s college? Not that it’s a bad thing but you really believe that bullshit 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, StassneyHorn said:

If I make 100,000 and you make 100,000 are we in the same tax bracket paying the same amount? Or are you married and given preferential treatment?

Jesus.  I'd be retired a decade ago if I was still able to file single.  Thanks for that trip down memory lane.

15 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Yes. Read the actual deposition you fucking tool. Troll better.

During speeches in May of '23 in Japan, or in Colorado in '22, or in June of '23 in NC?  My understanding is none of these speeches were a "deposition".   Are these speeches spanning 2 years the deposition you are referencing?

7 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:

Fatty cries himself to sleep with thoughts that a minority is out there spending his tax dollars buying ribeyes and lobster tails with their EBT card

To be fair, Willie Horton murdered his second cousin.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Jesus.  I'd be retired a decade ago if I was still able to file single.  Thanks for that trip down memory lane.

You should move to a country with no taxes.  I hear Afghanistan is nice this time of year.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Hang on.  You think the 2028 Dem nominee is going to be a weaker candidate than Biden????  And you think the GOP nominee is going to put forth a platform that represents a “hard swing the other way” relative to Biden’s milquetoast moderate policies???  And that hard right GOP candidate will actually have a chance of winning???  Wow.

9 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Bitch you aren’t rich enough to claim paying for anybody’s college with your measly ass tax dollars.  Gtfoh with your middle class ass.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, Captainant said:

Man, without a hint of irony?  Have you seen college campuses?  Further left or right is bad for Jews.  Maybe you've missed the behavior of the left flank of the democratic party since oh, mid October?

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Hang on.  You think the 2028 Dem nominee is going to be a weaker candidate than Biden????  And you think the GOP nominee is going to put forth a platform that represents a “hard swing the other way” relative to Biden’s milquetoast moderate policies???  And that hard right GOP candidate will actually have a chance of winning???  Wow.

Yup, the GOP is sure as shit going to take more than one election cycle to recover if Trump loses again. The party is going to fracture between MAGA and the cowards that are going to pretend like they were principled enough to stand up to Trump's worst impulses (lulz). A large contingent of the incels and bigots and losers that Trump brought into the fold will become disillusioned and go back to not participating in elections. Anyone attempting to mimic Trump rhetoric will fail miserably

That said, I expect Gavin Newsome to win the nomination, which is going to play right into the GOP's hands after a half century of fear-mongering propaganda about radical left extremists from "Commiefornia".

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

During speeches in May of '23 in Japan, or in Colorado in '22, or in June of '23 in NC?  My understanding is none of these speeches were a "deposition".   Are these speeches spanning 2 years the deposition you are referencing?

I'm not going down this alt-right influencer rabbit hole with you by trying to Google what you're talking about. If you'd like to post full, unedited video or transcripts of what you're referring to, be my guest.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

Man, without a hint of irony?  Have you seen college campuses?  Further left or right is bad for Jews.  Maybe you've missed the behavior of the left flank of the democratic party since oh, mid October?

It's not leftists shooting up and trying to burn down synagogues.

• Hook 'Em 7

10 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Lol. You live in some shitty Houston suburb. You’re sucking more from the government teet than you contribute and you’re too dumb to even realize it.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

1 hour ago, royiv said:

Lol. You live in some shitty Houston suburb. You’re sucking more from the government teet than you contribute and you’re too dumb to even realize it.

Hey now, he's white, he earned those subsidies with his bootstraps.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

It's not leftists shooting up and trying to burn down synagogues.

Far left - some protests, 99% of which are non-violent

Far right - shoot up synagogues 

Billy Gardell Reaction GIF by CBS

• Hook 'Em 2