2024 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

TonyTexas

Jackson, Mahomes, Allen, Stroud = Jackson is the clear MVP, Mahomes is still dangerous despite losing his OC and weapons, Allen is the Elway on steroids and they are suddenly hot, those QBs were expected to be in the playoffs except for Stroud (impressive rookie season.) 

Purdy, Love, Goff, Mayfield = WTF but highly entertaining. Purdy the last player taken in the draft, Love, a guy who sat on the bench for 3 years and most teams probably give up on, Goff, a QB that McVay kicked to the curb and left for dead in Detroit and Mayfield a QB having a resurgence somehow in Tampa Bay. 

The stories for the NFC QBs are pretty fascinating but at the end of the day I can’t see any of them beating the AFC champion. A great story doesn’t triumph over a great team. We’ll see with GB but SF has already proven to be vulnerable. 

Great game so far! 

Edited by Nicole44

LeFleur is probably relieved to be done with AARon and all the drama. Even with the growing pains with Love it’s better than a QB who audibles out of play calls, ignores WRs that drop balls or make mistakes in game and throws out of bounds when he hates a play call. 

I wanted the Packers to win as a big fuck you to Aaron Rodgers but now I’m thinking that if they win, everyone is just going to talk about how Jordan Love is so good because Rodgers taught him everything he knows. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

LeFleur is probably relieved to be done with AARon and all the drama. Even with the growing pains with Love it’s better than a QB who audibles out of play calls, ignores WRs that drop balls or make mistakes in game and throws out of bounds when he hates a play call. 

Plus had a leg that had more than 5 snaps in it (not bad for 4 plays). 

• Hook 'Em 1

Basically if SF wins it’s the brilliant Shanahan and their weapons. If they lose, the narrative will be Purdy not being the guy. 

If GB wins it will be the HC is awesome, Love is amazing and their organization and how they do things is correct. If GB loses it’s because they did a hell of a job and exceeded expectations. GB is just a well run organization. 

I remember what it meant to give the ball back to Brady with a couple of minutes or even less than two. I can think of only a few QBs I would feel confident about getting the win if they were behind by a TD with that amount of time left. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I remember what it meant to give the ball back to Brady with a couple of minutes or even less than two. I can think of only a few QBs I would feel confident about getting the win if they were behind by a TD with that amount of time left. 

Allen and Mahomes?