2024 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

TonyTexas

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

And now Washington is the only team with a longer NFC championship drought than Dallas. Clap clap clap. Fuck you Jerry.

The last Lions NFC Championship Game was at RFK Stadium. 

Good for the Lions. Now let's go Buffalo!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

Not really, it was 6 seconds from the 2 minute then punt. Maybe 7 seconds for the punt. 

On that series, Detroit threw the ball on first and third down (both incomplete passes) rather than running the ball every down to keep the clock running.  And they were moving the ball on the ground.  Aggy at his best.

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

1:33 left.

TB kneel timeout 1:31 left

Kneel to 49

Kneel to 09

Kick maybe miss fg or run around for 9 seconds

They ran the 3rd down play at around 30 seconds because they were not using the full 40.

For years I said Jerry had turned the Cowboys into the Detroit Lions. Now I am going to have to figure out what other the shitty franchise I can compare the Cowboys too since Detroit just took themselves off the list. Maybe the Cowboys are all on their own now. Hell even Houston looks closer to an AFC championship game than the Cowboys and now they have won more playoff games than the Cowboys in the time span they have existed.

1 minute ago, DanTheHorn said:

For years I said Jerry had turned the Cowboys into the Detroit Lions. Now I am going to have to figure out what other the shitty franchise I can compare the Cowboys too since Detroit just took themselves off the list. Maybe the Cowboys are all on their own now. Hell even Houston looks closer to an AFC championship game than the Cowboys and now they have won more playoff games than the Cowboys in the time span they have existed.

Your boys are in a class of their own!

3 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Chicago Bears 

If the 2 OT's for KC minimize mistakes, the Chiefs win.  It all hinges on them.

The generally suck.  All they have to do is NOT play stupid.

I am not optimistic.

3 minutes ago, Jshep34 said:

Ok did helo really say bake is top 4 qb?

As a baseball fan, you know how this shit works.

Helo did us all a solid.

7 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Kind of a big deal though 

yeah it's a big dealy-weelie for the ninies cuz he wuz dere best ceivy-weevy

Just now, hookem48 said:

I just want to see Taylor Swift get beat. Go Bills.

ummm

14 minutes ago, GopherRock said:

The last Lions NFC Championship Game was at RFK Stadium. 

Good for the Lions. Now let's go Buffalo!

Yep, both Detroit's and Washington's last appearance was against each other. Detroit's last playoff win before this season was against Dallas.

Good for the city of Detroit. 

#50 for KC on defense is gay

Just now, StassneyHorn said:

Why we haven’t seen more than one replay of the backwards pass, when Josh was in front of the yard marker and the guy catches it after the yard marker is home field advantage, right?

Because once they snap the ball on the next point it's moot.

1 minute ago, StassneyHorn said:

Why we haven’t seen more than one replay of the backwards pass, when Josh was in front of the yard marker and the guy catches it after the yard marker is home field advantage, right?

Because we were busy watching the rest of the drive? 

• Hook 'Em 1