NH Republican primary 1/23

Zonahorn

• Zonahorn changed the title to NH Republican primary 1/23

She's gonna hang on through until Super Tuesday.  I don't blame her.  Even adamant Trumpers can see/hear the massive decline he's taken in the last few months.  He has obvious early on-set dementia.  He's gaining weight again.  He's having more trouble than ever moving around.  His family is never with him anymore.  The schedule of trials is beating the shit out of him, never mind the potential outcomes.  

And he looks like 37 kids from a fat camp ate all the deviled eggs and Rolos candy they could steal from the commissary in August.  Took the hottest shits they could, piled them altogether, and put a necktie on it and rolled it out to the campaign trail.  

Somebody has to stick around because this dude is going to die sooner than we thought.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

1 minute ago, Zonahorn said:

Trump losing would be the funniest thing

An exit poll I just saw showed that 45% of the voters today where independents, and an additional 8% were outright Democrats (switched as allowed to independent prior).  Haley is going to over preform, just a question of by how much.  

The early exit polls are not good for Donald. 

50/50 split on Trump being fit if he’s convicted. It was 65/35 in Iowa

Only 56% satisfied if he’s the nominee. Only 35% say the economy is poor. Only 27% in favor of banning all abortions 

Should be a pretty moderate electorate 

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

An exit poll I just saw showed that 45% of the voters today where independents, and an additional 8% were outright Democrats (switched as allowed to independent prior).  Haley is going to over preform, just a question of by how much.  

This.  I don't know why in the fuck more Texas Democrats don't pull GOP primary ballots to fuck shit up for incumbent fucksticks.  I mean I know the NH Primary is a different animal but fucking-A Texas, you could fuck with Ted Cruz so bad if you'd embrace this strategy and 500,000 of you crossed over.  Your local D judge in Harris county or whatever the fuck is gonna win anyway, why not make Ted's life miserable.  Anyway, for another thread.  

Trump's gonna win this, but these early indicators are fun.  It's gonna make him engage in another series of rants and raves which will of course make his opponents laugh at him, further entrench his base, but in the end---take a physiological toll on his body.  And in the end, isn't that our first goal?  His death.  I guess it probably won't be that painful, that's too much to ask for.  But it could be sooner than we thought.  

I dunno.  Let's say he loses the general.  What's your preference on his death then?  Sooner or more painful?  That's a tough one.  I want him to suffer but in a weird way, I think he wouldn't even understand pain...like he's so outta touch with his own body already and thinks he's Superman.  Or just have him stroke out/heart-attack in early Autumn and just go quietly with Ronny Jackson running in slow motion with his bullshit doctor bag like "Nooooooooooooo!"   

All that to say, I think tonight only helps accelerate his demise, even though he'll win.  Plus he can't lose tonight, because my local library closed and that's the only place I feel comfortable googling "How to smoke heroin on a Tuesday."  Though I do have the craigslist guy already lined up.

Edited by YGIFS

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

This.  I don't know why in the fuck more Texas Democrats don't pull GOP primary ballots to fuck shit up for incumbent fucksticks.  I mean I know the NH Primary is a different animal but fucking-A Texas, you could fuck with Ted Cruz so bad if you'd embrace this strategy and 500,000 of you crossed over.  Your local D judge in Harris county or whatever the fuck is gonna win anyway, why not make Ted's life miserable.  Anyway, for another thread.  

Trump's gonna win this, but these early indicators are fun.  It's gonna make him engage in another series of rants and raves which will of course make his opponents laugh at him, further entrench his base, but in the end---take a physiological toll on his body.  And in the end, isn't that our first goal?  His death.  I guess it probably won't be that painful, that's too much to ask for.  But it could be sooner than we thought.  

I dunno.  Let's say he loses the general.  What's your preference on his death then?  Sooner or more painful?  That's a tough one.  I want him to suffer but in a weird way, I think he wouldn't even understand pain...like he's so outta touch with his own body already and thinks he's Superman.  Or just have him stroke out/heart-attack in early Autumn and just go quietly with Ronny Jackson running in slow motion with his bullshit doctor bag like "Nooooooooooooo!"   

All that to say, I think tonight only helps accelerate his demise, even though he'll win.  Plus he can't lose tonight, because my local library closed and that's the only place I feel comfortable googling "How to smoke heroin on a Tuesday."  Though I do have the craigslist guy already lined up.

I could be wrong on this, but I think the reason most states don't do this is specifically to prevent that sort of thing.  New Hampshire is different in this regard, which is also why it's not the best barometer (also at least in part why I think Democrats took the emphasis out it, just a small part anyway).  

But Texas has open primaries (though you are locked in for the very frequent run-off) and no more straight ticket voting.  They left the back door wide the fuck open and nobody seems to want to grab the opportunity.  Once the system is taken advantage of, they'll close that loophole to be sure.  So you've only got one crack at it, make it count.  

Anywhoodles.  More and more surprising numbers coming out of exit polls in NH.  Kind of encouraging unless you're Trump's lyin' cardiologist.  :) 

• Hook 'Em 1

Yes, but the winter weather system has moved from Iowa to New Hampshire.  And like Iowa, New Hampshire has no idea how to drive in the elements.  Oh wait, I was thinking of Austin this week.  God Dammit!  

I did and now I get blasted by GOP grift constantly. Lot of frustrating texts for one vote that didn't make a shit

Just now, Born to Run said:

I did and now I get blasted by GOP grift constantly. Lot of frustrating texts for one vote that didn't make a shit

To be fair, I've made some Democratic contributions the last few years and they are just as bad about non-stop emails and texts (and even door-knockers).  That's just the fundraising machine on both sides in a valuable state like ours.  

David Mamet (now of UATX fame) told me a story about a certain Democratic State Senator doing cocaine on the set of one of his movies.  I repeated it one time.  And now, I'm on her fundraising list forever.  Politics is weird 'n shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

To be fair, I've made some Democratic contributions the last few years and they are just as bad about non-stop emails and texts (and even door-knockers).  That's just the fundraising machine on both sides in a valuable state like ours.  

David Mamet (now of UATX fame) told me a story about a certain Democratic State Senator doing cocaine on the set of one of his movies.  I repeated it one time.  And now, I'm on her fundraising list forever.  Politics is weird 'n shit.

So sad about Mamet's broken brain.

His movies still slap tho

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, HOOKEM4 said:

Stupid people vote for trump. News at 10.

I can't even allow myself to think about the level of imbecility in America.  It is so disheartening.  Part of me thinks, "well, at least my kids will be at the upper end of the food chain given the regardedness of America."  But then I stop and think about how sad it is that we've arrived here. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

I imagine that policy wise, Haley and Trump are 95% the same. I believe  many polls show Haley has a better chance against Biden than Trump. Haley isn’t facing multiple legal, civil and criminal. But the majority of the GOP vote Trump.  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is really all it comes down to when we are talking purely about volume.

10 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I can't even allow myself to think about the level of imbecility in America.  It is so disheartening.  Part of me thinks, "well, at least my kids will be at the upper end of the food chain given the regardedness of America."  But then I stop and think about how sad it is that we've arrived here. 

But stupid people will also think "well, Trump has it in the bag, so I don't need to show up and vote" and/or plenty of them just won't get around to voting.

They weren't enough to push him over the top in 2020, they aren't showing up at his rallies in large numbers ("there are dozens of us!"), and they aren't rallying to his defense at the various court houses, so we've got that going for us.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

"God is so good."

Family

Mom and Dad - The way they raised me

“I was thinking about mom and dad and God when I was banging those two guys…. at least I kept saying ‘oh God!,oh God!, oh daddy!!”

Just now, Js1 said:

20k drop from 2016

Let's hope, that's a bit of a guesstimate with imperfect data on my part.  I'd also take into account those that voted just to prop up Haley for the sake of screwing Trump.  Personally, I think it's a fair to say that 20% of Haley's vote, whatever that may wind up being, isn't real.  

A lot of people said we couldn’t do it, but we did.  It was a yuge night for us, we won bigly and Nimrata should just go home because she lost like a dog.

Some people are saying this was a great…actually the greatest primary ever.  We broke all kinds of records, someone should call Guinness.  What’s this Guinness stuff, they don’t set records, America sets records.  We should rename it the Trump Book of World Records.  I read many books, good books, many people say they’re the best books.  But not as good as my books.

The fake news was wrong, they said we wouldn’t get the votes we got.  It was the most votes ever in New Hampshire for a former sitting President under 91 indictments.  

• Haha 3