Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

29 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Dorsey too. I think Sacks and Elon and Dorsey are attracted to him because he's wealthy and as stupid as they are.

image.thumb.png.5de56dea84801be8af9c32ef1d5357bf.png

image.thumb.png.3199561248d203766c16fad50349d713.png

Check the profiles of the yahoos who promote all this bullshittery.  They're chock-full of the usual moonbattery, including masturbatory Bitcoin marketing fervor.  Grifters, charlatans, and snake-oil salesmen, converging into one rank cesspool of idiocy....and there are fanbois galore greedily slurping it up.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 6/1/2023 at 12:00 PM, hayden_horn said:

it's a weird dynamic. every time i think i've nearly got my finger on it, it wriggles away.

there's something about bullies and powerful men going on with it. this weird hero worship of biff from back to the future as some paragon of mankind. it's got something to do with celebrating billy batts (a guy stomped and stabbed to death for saying it) saying "go get your shine box" or some weird infatuation and identification with the morals and worldview of colonel jessup, a worldclass fuckstain villain. there's mixed in some hearkening back to a time where date rape was kind of funny and women were slits and when the strong stuffing the weak into the locker was funny, i guess? being openly racist was funny, and fuck em if they can't take a joke, amiright?

there's more to it, but it's all fucking toxic. that's the glory. 

musk is just another in the list of powerful and/or wealthy men that wraparound oakley bald guy wants to be. i think that must be it.

Sorry to derail the thread and come back to this, but I just read this one and wanted to chime in.

You ask what it is with this hero worship of bullies and general bad guys?

As a whole society seems to gets better. Be it governments moving from ridiculous divine right monarchies to democracy, abolition of slavery, equal rights for minority groups, etc. This brings along some societal changes too. I mean think about all of the casual racism (TV, kids cartoons of yester-year, etc), casual homophobia and misogyny (jokes boys/men used to and many times still tell), etc. What was ok in the past isn't. This is generally a good thing.

But across history, as these casual things are phased out, we have people that rebel against it. In polite society can't say these things, but in groups of friends, back rooms, locker rooms, you still say/comment on these things. While normally people eventually grow out of this, the worst people take it to the next level and really are on the fringe of society.

So why the hero worship? IMHO two things have happened in the last few years:
* the internet, especially social media, basically makes people faceless, so saying things openly and directly to people is really easy. Being an asshole is inconsequential. What you can't say in a real life public space, you basically can say in a public space, even if you're in an echo chamber of others of like mind, or worse people who will take this and radicalize you further. 
* we just had a very powerful (maybe the most powerful in the world), openly saying stuff like this

So what have we done? We've emboldened a small group of people to have this view that punching down on lesser groups is ok. Many as a whole look down on them, because honestly that's a bad look. A guy like Elon maybe wasn't an open douche working his way to the top (likely was behind closed doors), but now is a very open one, thus he seemingly epitomizing being these terrible people has not only zero consequences but in fact can make you successful, you can see why these guys are looked up to.

I don't think Billy Batts is celebrated. But his pretty cutting insult. "Go get your shine box" is him talking down to a guy that he feels he has the right to talk shit to because he's lower on the mafia totem pole. It's not just "fuck you", but "fuck you, dirt that I walk on." And among the Surly, of course it sounds good.

/sorry for the derail, I take you back to your Elon worship or telling him to go get his shine box talk.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

So I sent that link about advertisers declining this morning to a fanboi and his reply was " woke companies". Lol

To be fair to your friend he probably didn't have time to read it in-depth because he was busy coloring in his protest signs for the woke chickfila protest today.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

So I sent that link about advertisers declining this morning to a fanboi and his reply was " woke companies". Lol

I've come to the conclusion that if you use "woke" as a derogative unironically, then you really aren't really worth the time/effort to engage with. And to me, it flat out disqualifies you for a job as a public servant.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Here's the nyt article. On the bright side as the article states ad rev is only 90% of total revenue so it's no big deal really.

How long until he just makes twitter pay-only, or at least pay-only for those wanting to post/create stuff? Yeah, he can keep selling Tesla stock, but even that has its limits.

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

How long until he just makes twitter pay-only, or at least pay-only for those wanting to post/create stuff? Yeah, he can keep selling Tesla stock, but even that has its limits.

Not completely related to Twitter, but I've read reading a lot the last week or so about how reddit is moving to a pay per use of their API model, which is a copy of what Twitter was doing. 

Apparently this is because LLM's draw a lot from reddit (and ostensibly Twitter) and so, why give away free human speech/language for the AI overlords when you can get paid for it?

• Fuck You 6

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I kind of like it’s looks but I’m every single car, the thing I hate is touchscreen controls for almost everything. They are terrible and make the interface worse. 

Radio: Dial is superior 

Playlist: Once it’s cued up, I prefer the dial or skip button 

Temperature: Again, buttons for the setting and dial for the temp 

Phone/Bluetooth: Buttons and dial to scroll contacts

It’s really only fine for entering navigation coordinates while stopped.  I actively loathe touchscreens in cars. 

My car has a trackpad for all interactions with the screen.  My OCD wouldn’t let me use a touchscreen directly and have to look at all those fingerprints. 

42 minutes ago, Homercles said:

And there’s an absolutely monster backlash brewing among the users about it

I'm sure they will get to that fire after the IPO. But for now, all hands on deck to save the valuation (which was slashed, as all pre-IPO valuations have been the last 12 months) before the IPO which is happening soon.

• Fuck You 7

Read some interesting context on Musk getting sued for his pumping and dumping of Doge Coin (the lawsuit says he made $10bn, but it seems like a thin case and the wallet was actually owned by RobinHood?). Anyways, since this is mostly negative, I hope that it passes the gatekeepers who get really bothered when the posting of topical, relevant Musk news on a Musk thread is something neutral or can be construed as positive. The bold is my own emphasis which I found to be funny:

This is a securities fraud class action arising from a deliberate course of carnival barking market manipulation and insider trading by the world’s richest man Elon Musk, who hijacked an emergent pop-culture phenomenon to cross-promote himself and his companies, and to pad his obscene fortune, preying on the earnest hopes of vulnerable Americans, including war veterans, blue collar workers, and the elderly. ...

Musk’s followers did exactly what he said. Musk’s pretense that promotion of Dogecoin was just well-meaning fun—not meant to be taken seriously—is not credible. It is Musk’s custom to publicly address serious topics glibly on Twitter. That doesn’t make him any less serious. Musk knows that the bulk of his followers are not sophisticated in business or investment, and Musk uses this knowledge to manipulate them. Musk is what is called an apex predator, feeding on and manipulating the hordes below, including his Twitter following which has grown to 141 million.

Edited by HamsterHookah
  • Fuck You 7

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

"Guys, I fucking swear for the last time that I am neutral/lean negative of Elon Musk, but I'm going to keep posting neutral and positive stuff about him and get super passive aggressive and pissy when people don't like my poorly sourced, agenda driven links or bullshit from Google Bard I can't fact check. Hell, sometimes I'll even post shit without a link, because I don't really care about facts or fact-checking anyway, or I'm scared y'all will laugh at my sources." 

But the last thing i posted was egregiously negative and a black eye for Musk, right? See? I'm just like you! I get confused on weekly basis across a variety of threads on this fair board, and am not above Shiner Bock and will make sure to type ELMO and ELRON in all caps on this thread.

• Fuck You 7

13 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

Read some interesting context on Musk getting sued for his pumping and dumping of Doge Coin (the lawsuit says he made $10bn, but it seems like a thin case and the wallet was actually owned by RobinHood?). Anyways, since this is mostly negative, I hope that it passes the gatekeepers who get really bothered when the posting of topical, relevant Musk news on a Musk thread is something neutral or can be construed as positive. The bold is my own emphasis which I found to be funny:

This is the exact thing he did with TSLA as well. Used Twitter to pump the stock so unsophisticated morons would buy it.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

if you're going to anguish in your martyr role here about how no one takes you seriously in your efforts to play the aww shucks, this was just an interesting read posts, perhaps you could at least post links to your material you find so interesting.  you have a real bad habit of not doing so.  for instance, in this case, you could have easily linked us all to "cointelegraph" for your source of interesting information.  https://cointelegraph.com/news/dogecoin-investors-accuse-elon-musk-of-insider-trading-in-amended-class-action-lawsuit

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, sidis said:

if you're going to anguish in your martyr role here about how no one takes you seriously in your efforts to play the aww shucks, this was just an interesting read posts, perhaps you could at least post links to your material you find so interesting.  you have a real bad habit of not doing so.  for instance, in this case, you could have easily linked us all to "cointelegraph" for your source of interesting information.  https://cointelegraph.com/news/dogecoin-investors-accuse-elon-musk-of-insider-trading-in-amended-class-action-lawsuit

Actually this is where I copy and pasted (via Bloomberg).

https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/rddE4mXKjvGw/v0

Aw shucks.

Edited by HamsterHookah
  • Fuck You 6

Holy shit I just legit laughed out at my fucking desk and now have to try and explain to everyone what the fuck happened to me. God fucking damnit. 

First I'm going to pat myself on the back for nailing this bullshit in my last post:

Hell, sometimes I'll even post shit without a link, because I don't really care about facts or fact-checking anyway, or I'm scared y'all will laugh at my sources.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Second, and someone else here can correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't RichardGere'sGerbil up there just SWEAR up and down at some point in the past few pages that he wasn't a bitcoin/digital currency guy? Holy fucking shit I'm doing. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Holy shit I just legit laughed out at my fucking desk and now have to try and explain to everyone what the fuck happened to me. God fucking damnit. 

First I'm going to pat myself on the back for nailing this bullshit in my last post:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Second, and someone else here can correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't RichardGere'sGerbil up there just SWEAR up and down at some point in the past few pages that he wasn't a bitcoin/digital currency guy? Holy fucking shit I'm doing. 

The way over-the-top fake laughing as a rhetorical response peaked with the green-shirt-laughing-guy meme, but you are really trying to bring it back and make it impactful here, to a fair bit of cringe. Just some constructive feedback.

Why is it that at attempt at objectivity is so offensive to people like you?

To the question the title of this tread asks: is ELMO a visionary? I think most would say so. He probably ticks that box. Is he a Fraud? I think most would also say so, as well. So it stands to reason you are going to have mixed news (good, bad, and indifferent) when it comes to the guy and his business dealings. 

Edited by HamsterHookah
  • Fuck You 8

5 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

I'm guessing it was the lame "gatekeepers" comment but ymmv.

edit - and now add "people like you." Bwahahahahahahaha

Edited by Chopper
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Second, and someone else here can correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't RichardGere'sGerbil up there just SWEAR up and down at some point in the past few pages that he wasn't a bitcoin/digital currency guy?

Correct.  In other words, a flat-out lie.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Correct.  In other words, a flat-out lie.

You simply can't be an effective lawyer. I just don't see how you expect anyone to believe that.

To begin with, you are way too emotional. But beyond simply being able to read and follow a conversation (such as post 11315), across this and many other threads you are constantly just confirming your own thoughts and conclusions, irrespective of reality.

Other websites that came up when you google searched the copy and paste:

https://www.thestreet.com/cryptocurrency/news/dogecoin-elon-musk-insider-trading-twitter

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2023-06-05/elon-musk-had-fun-with-dogecoin#xj4y7vzkg

Not to mention the actual complaint, which was posted.

You complain about others chasing irrational and delusional positions because it makes them feel good, but you are the king of it. The mediocre and repetitious king of the small people. 

• Fuck You 8

8 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

The way over-the-top fake laughing as a rhetorical response peaked with the green-shirt-laughing-guy meme, but you are really trying to bring it back and make it impactful here, to a fair bit of cringe. Just some constructive feedback.

To the question the title of this tread asks: is ELMO a visionary? I think most would say so. He probably ticks that box. Is he a Fraud? I think most would also say so, as well. So it stands to reason you are going to have mixed news (good, bad, and indifferent) when it comes to the guy and his business dealings. 

Man, you are  dense fucker. Yes, my posts and posting style are cringe, says the *checks notes* guy who has been crowdsourced from this site half a dozen times because his contributions are not even pedestrian, but downright reviled. 

"People like me," lol. I am fine with objectivity, but the problem here you fail to see, either because you're too dumb or because it's your job to ignore it, is that nothing you offer is objective. Not even close. That's why it's mocked and rejected by most of the people on this thread. It is offered in bad faith. Want another example of bad faith? See below:

Citing the question/title of this thread as some form shield for your behavior is absurd. Why is that? Because the thread and it's title were created 5 years ago. So long ago, that the original author has now passed away. But here you are, just claiming to be part of a good natured debate on a subject. Too bad times fucking change. But then again, picking select timelines to attempt to make your point is sort of your thing, isn't it? Guys, is he a visionary or a fraud? It's 5 years later, he's a fucking fraud. Guess what, asking people's opinions about Michael Jackson before 2019 probably elicits a different opinion than it did in 2020. Ditto here.

Oh crap, I just now got it! Sydney did an early-90's, Richard Gere gay anal joke with my username!

If I would have realized that I would have just sat down and taken the L and saved us all time because, wow, what a play. Ended this man's life. Roasted me. I mean, I think I'm NOWTHIS'ed after that one. Despite missing the post exactly before his, Brutus is an honorable man Sydney is a brilliant man.

• Fuck You 7

6 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

You simply can't be an effective lawyer. I just don't see how you expect anyone to believe that.

To begin with, you are way too emotional. But beyond simply being able to read and follow a conversation (such as post 11315), across this and many other threads you are constantly just confirming your own thoughts and conclusions, irrespective of reality.

Other websites that came up when you google searched the copy and paste:

https://www.thestreet.com/cryptocurrency/news/dogecoin-elon-musk-insider-trading-twitter

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2023-06-05/elon-musk-had-fun-with-dogecoin#xj4y7vzkg

Not to mention the actual complaint, which was posted.

You complain about others chasing irrational and delusional positions because it makes them feel good, but you are the king of it. The mediocre and repetitious king of the small people. 

Ummm....the point is not that other sites had the story.  The point is that the site where YOU found it (that is, the site where you first went...and presumably a site you frequent, so as to have "found" this story) is a crypto site.

"I don't look at porn!  See, this story about X is on lots of sites!  I just happened to find the story on Pornhub.  Wait, WHY was I looking on Pornhub?  Ummm...no reason.......why are you focused on the site I found it on.........Look, here's a story from the Dubuque Times Leader about a dude committing incest with his stepmom as well!"

6 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

Oh crap, I just now got it! Sydney did an early-90's, Richard Gere gay anal joke with my username!

If I would have realized that I would have just sat down and taken the L and saved us all time because, wow, what a play. Ended this man's life. Roasted me. I mean, I think I'm NOWTHIS'ed after that one. Despite missing the post exactly before his, Brutus is an honorable man Sydney is a brilliant man.

Ya know, you would have avoided getting called out for not posting your sources by simply posting the link in addition to the text that you're claiming was written by them

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

Allow me to explain the below. I'm sure a man with your post count understands how this works:

image.thumb.png.5397692154c79bb67bae3d5d39c7845e.png

You see, someone can start writing a post, and another person can finish their own post before someone, say me, finishes mine. And if I choose not to interrupt my post by refreshing the page from a notification, well, I'm not going to see your post. But yeah, you just sit there like you've just had a mic drop moment. As usual the rest of us will recognize that the only thing dropped was another load by you on this thread.

I'll close with another hilarious image, Mr. Banned 6 Times. You keep telling the truth, Cassandra, tilting at those windmills that apparently only you and almost no other posters on this website can see. 

image.png.18b3e19f9f8309742e54edcaac2dc83d.png

I's that bad? Because I'm bad at math, but it seems like it's bad. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Ummm....the point is not that other sites had the story.  The point is that the site where YOU found it (that is, the site where you first went...and presumably a site you frequent, so as to have "found" this story) is a crypto site.

"I don't look at porn!  See, this story about X is on lots of sites!  I just happened to find the story on Pornhub.  Wait, WHY was I looking on Pornhub?  Ummm...no reason.......why are you focused on the site I found it on.........Look, here's a story from the Dubuque Times Leader about a dude committing incest with his stepmom as well!"

But again, the bold is only true in your mind.

I gave you the link where I read it and where it was linked off of. You are just so adamant, despite having zero logic besides the emotional "I don't like crypto and I don't like hamster, so they must be related somehow" that I'm lying about it and read some random crypto e-mag instead of what is obviously more likely, which I am telling the truth.

I truly think that if you were to try and grow instead of staying in your comfort zone that seems to be repetitious confirmation bias, you will see all aspects of your life get better and not be so dreary and depressed.

Edited by HamsterHookah
  • Fuck You 7

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Allow me to explain the below. I'm sure a man with your post count understands how this works:

image.thumb.png.5397692154c79bb67bae3d5d39c7845e.png

You see, someone can start writing a post, and another person can finish their own post before someone, say me, finishes mine. And if I choose not to interrupt my post by refreshing the page from a notification, well, I'm not going to see your post. But yeah, you just sit there like you've just had a mic drop moment. As usual the rest of us will recognize that the only thing dropped was another load by you on this thread.

I'll close with another hilarious image, Mr. Banned 6 Times. You keep telling the truth, Cassandra, tilting at those windmills that apparently only you and almost no other posters on this website can see. 

image.png.18b3e19f9f8309742e54edcaac2dc83d.png

I's that bad? Because I'm bad at math, but it seems like it's bad. 

We are resorting to rep bragging now! YES! The circle of shame is complete. 

Just please don't post a paycheck stub. That should be a bridge too far even for you, I hope.

• Fuck You 11

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Ya know, you would have avoided getting called out for not posting your sources by simply posting the link in addition to the text that you're claiming was written by them

Yes, I know. Self-inflicted wound in that respect, because it would have been easy to do.

And I guess the "social capital" or "personal brand" I have is such that people assume the worst, despite my consistency in trying to be as objective as possible, so I have to remember to continue to over-rotate, which comes off as an "aw shucks" for a lot of you.

• Fuck You 7

4 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

We are resorting to rep bragging now! YES! The circle of shame is complete. 

Just please don't post a paycheck stub. That should be a bridge too far even for you, I hope.

It's not rep bragging. Rep bragging would involve some sort of trumpeting. I'm simply showing how poorly your contributions are considered by this forum. It's why you've been banned half a dozen times. It's why it's so pathetic you keep coming back. You're wrong generally about everything, and/or you're incapable of reading a room. It's actually hard to post that many times with so few people finding anything redeeming versus the number of people who neg you and tell you to fuck right off. 

But you do you, loser. The rest of just wish you'd do it elsewhere. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, HamsterHookah said:

I truly think that if you were to try and grow instead of staying in your comfort zone that seems to be repetitious confirmation bias, you will see all aspects of your life get better and not be so dreary and depressed.

this thread has become dumb but i do have to laugh at this particular quote from someone who spends $1,500 a month at chickfila and who, despite being crowdsourced an endless number of times, keeps re-upping as if having someone to plagiarize bard's hot take summaries (not cited and unlinked) of whatever they find interesting for the day and ironically passing it off as their own despite being demonstrably inverse to the conclusion being proffered is critical to the well-being of the community.

this is one of those where self-awareness can go a long way in avoiding this type of hour-long, pointless, and childish shit-throwing. /newmotto

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

It's not rep bragging. Rep bragging would involve some sort of trumpeting. I'm simply showing how poorly your contributions are to this forum. It's why you've been banned half a dozen times. It's why it's so pathetic you keep coming back. You're wrong generally about everything, and/or you're incapable of reading a room. It's actually hard to post that many times with so few people finding anything redeeming versus the number of people who neg you and tell you to fuck right off. 

But you do you, loser. The rest of just wish you'd do it elsewhere. 

There is a whole conversation and explanation to the multi-banned usernames (and continuous use of the same syntax in effort to be transparent) but it's a) not germane to this thread and b) probably not something you'd be able to conceive because you already have your mind made up. I'm a bad guy because I don't have a ton of rep due to having a bit of counter-cultural beliefs (to this board) which I sometimes share.

And with the bold, of course, you do. That's because you like to lap at your confirmation bias like a cat with cream. It's what unintelligent people desire-- a feel good compendium of all things that conform to what you think or want to think. lol, "loser".

• Fuck You 7

this thread has become dumb but i do have to laugh at this particular quote from someone who spends $1,500 a month at chickfila and who, despite being crowdsourced an endless number of times, keeps re-upping as if having someone to plagiarize bard's hot take summaries (not cited and unlinked) of whatever they find interesting for the day and ironically passing it off as their own despite being demonstrably inverse to the conclusion being proffered is critical to the well-being of the community.

this is one of those where self-awareness can go a long way in avoiding this type of hour-long, pointless, and childish shit-throwing. /newmotto

I'm not smart enough to get through the first paragraph without getting tongue-tied, so I'll just agree with you and buy you off with a pos rep and because I like your last sentence.

• Fuck You 6

The richest man in the world, and a primary player in our country's space program, is literally too stupid (or racist) to understand why Black Pride and Gay Pride are very different than White Pride. In the year 2023. This fucking timeline.

• Hook 'Em 6

15 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

But again, the bold is only true in your mind.

I gave you the link where I read it and where it was linked off of. You are just so adamant, despite having zero logic besides the emotional "I don't like crypto and I don't like hamster, so they must be related somehow" that I'm lying about it and read some random crypto e-mag instead of what is obviously more likely, which I am telling the truth.

Yeah, my mis-read of the earlier post.  My error in understanding the sequence of citation.  Mea culpa.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

There is a whole conversation and explanation to the multi-banned usernames (and continuous use of the same syntax in effort to be transparent) but it's a) not germane to this thread and b) probably not something you'd be able to conceive because you already have your mind made up. I'm a bad guy because I don't have a ton of rep due to having a bit of counter-cultural beliefs (to this board) which I sometimes share.

And with the bold, of course, you do. That's because you like to lap at your confirmation bias like a cat with cream. It's what unintelligent people desire-- a feel good compendium of all things that conform to what you think or want to think. lol, "loser".

You're a bad guy because you continually post in bad faith. Period. But I'll spare sidis and others any more of my badger-esque inability to let things go. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You're a bad guy because you continually post in bad faith. Period. But I'll spare sidis and others any more of my badger-esque inability to let things go. 

This is simply not true. 

But because you believe it to be so, there isn't going to be much I can do to change how you feel.

I would just leave it and leave you with this: I challenge you to consider that someone could earnestly post, in good faith, and simply have a differing point of view and perspective and think that, in a social medium where it is in the minority, to try and tastefully share that difference and that there is value in doing so.

I think I'm getting better at the "tastefully" part (this whole page and exchange notwithstanding) and have more recently learned which overly emotional and hot button topics to avoid (My CR participation as all but stopped, in these efforts), to avoid the irrational wrath of the dumbest posters we call a part of this family.

Edited by HamsterHookah
  • Fuck You 8

Just now, HamsterHookah said:

I'm not smart enough to get through the first paragraph without getting tongue-tied, so I'll just agree with you and buy you off with a pos rep and because I like your last sentence.

it's a long sentence...i pride myself on writing like james joyce.  i'll break it down for you.

telling someone else to get out of their "comfort zone" when you...

• spend $1,500 a month for sugar doused fried chicken on butter doused white bread fast food...the very definition of "comfort" food;
  • you keep doing the same thing (that honestly is a bit pathetic) over and over and over despite being routinely rejected and refuse to grow out of posting in bad faith, if not downright trollishly, and acting like a martyr because everyone knows it;
  • it will never not be amusing that you try desperately to project your posting style as the lifelong learner but gave no critical thought to simply copypasting bard to bolster the notion that musk has gained a fortune on tesla stock since taking over twitter despite that being so demonstrably and incredibly wrong. 

is going to warrant some sardonic mockery.  to a person with any honor or humility, that should make you re-evaluate your approach and try to "grow."

12 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

I'm a bad guy because I don't have a ton of rep due to having a bit of counter-cultural beliefs (to this board) which I sometimes share.

so contributing to your tragically misunderstood victimized state, can you summarize what you think are your "counter-cultural" beliefs to this board other than an apparent preference to live in a christian theocracy than in the united states?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

it's a long sentence...i pride myself on writing like james joyce.  i'll break it down for you.

telling someone else to get out of their "comfort zone" when you...

• spend $1,500 a month for sugar doused fried chicken on butter doused white bread fast food...the very definition of "comfort" food;
  • you keep doing the same thing (that honestly is a bit pathetic) over and over and over despite being routinely rejected and refuse to grow out of posting in bad faith, if not downright trollishly, and acting like a martyr because everyone knows it;
  • it will never not be amusing that you try desperately to project your posting style as the lifelong learner but gave no critical thought to simply copypasting bard to bolster the notion that musk has gained a fortune on tesla stock since taking over twitter despite that being so demonstrably and incredibly wrong. 

is going to warrant some sardonic mockery.  to a person with any honor or humility, that should make you re-evaluate your approach and try to "grow."

so contributing to your tragically misunderstood victimized state, can you summarize what you think are your "counter-cultural" beliefs to this board other than an apparent preference to live in a christian theocracy than in the united states?

I don't want to belabor this much longer but really quickly:

• James Joyce is cool
  • $1,500 a month for Chick-Fil-A was because we were renovating our kitchen, I have a ton of kids, and it's the Lord's Chicken. Morgonn's satire out front shoulda told ya.
  • You are fundamentally misunderstanding (like the Sydney before you) on what the Bard copy pasting motive was. Go re-read.
  • Let's move on with the knowledge that few, if any, are interested in this sort of back and forth and we've already exhausted the patience of many of our peers here.
  • Fuck You 8

23 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

NO. And you still just don't get it.

You're a bad guy because you're a shitty poster and present almost nothing to this or frankly any other discussion. That I'm reading this thread of you needing to defend yourself just because of this. It's pretty fucking sad.

You can be an Elon fanboi - If you at least presented some real things to "stan" him on. While it's few and far between he has done a few things worth a damn. When you come in here "Hey look Elon made money since January!" you just come off as trying to do/say anything to make him look good. And for you, that's not a good look.

Look man, do better. You're currently living the second half of "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt" Maybe you should take heed of the first half instead.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Check the profiles of the yahoos who promote all this bullshittery.  They're chock-full of the usual moonbattery, including masturbatory Bitcoin marketing fervor.  Grifters, charlatans, and snake-oil salesmen, converging into one rank cesspool of idiocy....and there are fanbois galore greedily slurping it up.

Sooooooooooooo ... Elon?

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Elon Musk: [Fraud] Official or unofficial piece of shit?
  • blacklab changed the title to Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?