Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

12 hours ago, MrBig said:

I bet Elmo loved The Phantom Menace and thought Jar-Jar was a phenomenal link between human and alien life forms. 

we are less than a month away from Elon posting about how Jar Jar was a Sith collaborator and trained force user

https://old.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3qvj6w/theory_jar_jar_binks_was_a_trained_force_user/

Spoiler

1200px-Star_Wars_Day_May_The_Fourth.svg.

Edited by NoName

2 minutes ago, NoName said:

keeps moving the goal post since they are losing users at a higher % rate than myspace did - now it's all about traffic - not mDAU!

He knows the bots are cooking these numbers, that's why he's done absolutely zero to curb the issue. 

It's funny looking at this tweet now. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/03/tesla-bear-says-elon-musks-ev-maker-will-go-bust-stock-worth-14.html

Noted Tesla bear says Musk’s EV maker could ‘go bust’ and stock is worth $14

Lekander has taken his bearish Tesla call further, suggesting the stock could fall to $14 per share. He said his call is based on an estimate that the company’s full-year earnings per share this year would be $1.40. Lekander contends that Tesla is a “no growth” stock and should be valued on 10 times forward earnings, versus around 58 times forward earnings currently. Forward earnings are an important metric used by traders to gauge the value of a stock.

+

Lekander gave a number of reasons for his negative outlook. He said Tesla’s business model has been based on strong revenue growth, vertical integration and direct-to-consumer sales. Vertical integration broadly refers to when one company internally handles many parts of a process from the manufacturing of the car to the software. This model is “brilliant” when a company grows, but goes in “reverse” when sales fall, Lekander said.

The hedge fund boss said Tesla’s first-quarter problems were not to do with some of the reasons the company cited such as supply chain disruption. Instead, it is a “demand problem,” according to Lekander, who said two cars — the Model 3 and Model Y — make up the bulk of the U.S. automaker’s sales. And the company does not see another new vehicle being released until 2025.

“I don’t see any reason whatsoever to see any recovery over the next two years given that these models are stale and given the economy is not rocketing,” Lekander said.

Edited by NoName
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Austin — There have been recent and inaccurate reports about the voter registration process and ID requirements in Texas. Please see the statement from Secretary of State Jane Nelson below.

"It is totally inaccurate that 1.2 million voters have registered to vote in Texas without a photo ID this year. The truth is our voter rolls have increased by 57,711 voters since the beginning of 2024. This is less than the number of people registered in the same timeframe in 2022 (about 65,000) and in 2020 (about 104,000).

When Texans register to vote, they must provide a driver license number or a Social Security number. When an individual registers to vote with just a SSN, the state verifies that the SSN is authentic.

While federal law allows individuals to register to vote without a photo ID, Texans must actually show proof of ID to vote. The 1.2 million figure comes from the Social Security Administration’s (SSA) website, which is supposed to report the number of times states have asked to verify an individual’s social security number. The SSA number is clearly incorrect, and we are working now to determine why there is such a large discrepancy."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

While federal law allows individuals to register to vote without a photo ID, Texans must actually show proof of ID to vote.

This is what Elmo is too fucking dumb to understand.

Because he is dumb.  Not smart.  Dumb.  A fucking idiot.  An absolute fucking spoon.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Austin — There have been recent and inaccurate reports about the voter registration process and ID requirements in Texas. Please see the statement from Secretary of State Jane Nelson below.

"It is totally inaccurate that 1.2 million voters have registered to vote in Texas without a photo ID this year. The truth is our voter rolls have increased by 57,711 voters since the beginning of 2024. This is less than the number of people registered in the same timeframe in 2022 (about 65,000) and in 2020 (about 104,000).

When Texans register to vote, they must provide a driver license number or a Social Security number. When an individual registers to vote with just a SSN, the state verifies that the SSN is authentic.

While federal law allows individuals to register to vote without a photo ID, Texans must actually show proof of ID to vote. The 1.2 million figure comes from the Social Security Administration’s (SSA) website, which is supposed to report the number of times states have asked to verify an individual’s social security number. The SSA number is clearly incorrect, and we are working now to determine why there is such a large discrepancy."

Noted left wing operative Jane Nelson is clearly lying

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/1/2024 at 9:41 PM, totallynotabuttpirate said:

So I spent over an hour with a Mach-E GT Performance today and it's a really solid car. Handling is bit better than the MY, but you lose the ground clearance and it still drives like an SUV/Crossover. After $10k of discounts, OTD price was $70K. So ~$17K more than an M3 LR with the $2K performance update (which beats the Mach-E 0-60 time). And the M3 has 70-80 miles more range. 

In summary, fuck no, I'm not spending $17K more for less performance and (mostly) less features. 

Unlike some of you neckbeard fucks, I'm out in the streets actually looking for a car that meets my needs, that's all that matters to me. It's really easy to spend someone else's money, so you can eat all the dicks in the world and I'll buy the car that I want. 

ride randy marsh GIF by South Park

• Haha 3

this wouldn't be allowed anywhere else.

i'm sure it will be fine, it isn't like the computer vision for FSD is super important - it's only one of the many different sensors out there to help a Tesla actually drive itself.

wait, what's that? they only use cameras?

Awkward Uh Oh GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

how can a guy with a fiduciary responsibility to TSLA, as their CEO, hire extremely important talent from the public company he owns to the private startup he also owns and is the CEO of?

As Elon Musk builds his xAI artificial intelligence startup, he's having to compete with big tech giants and a slew of other startups for talent. One place he's managed to snare several promising engineers from, though, is close to home - Tesla.

Last month, Tesla machine-learning scientist Ethan Knight became the fourth Tesla engineer to leave the car company for xAI, the startup's website shows. At Tesla, Knight had overseen the team working on computer vision for Tesla's self-driving technology, according to a former employee. His departure follows those engineers who worked at Tesla on supercomputing, Autopilot and artificial intelligence infrastructure and have joined xAI in the past 12 months.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 2

1 hour ago, NoName said:

this wouldn't be allowed anywhere else.

i'm sure it will be fine, it isn't like the computer vision for FSD is super important - it's only one of the many different sensors out there to help a Tesla actually drive itself.

wait, what's that? they only use cameras?

Awkward Uh Oh GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

how can a guy with a fiduciary responsibility to TSLA, as their CEO, hire extremely important talent from the public company he owns to the private startup he also owns and is the CEO of?

This came after he already demanded a controlling control of Tesla (1/4 of the company) or said he would take the AI components out of Tesla.

I mean the dude literally said he would do this.

Any sane board would have removed him from control of Tesla the moment he said these words. Now he's actually doing what he threatened.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, NoName said:

there may be a better place to post it, but what a fucking moron

then he doubles and triples and quadruples down in the comments on it lol

All of these people are actual, bonafide, fucking morons.  In a functioning society, they'd be exiled to remote farms where they shovel shit, gather eggs, and mumble their idiocy to the pigs as they toss slop, causing no harm.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

All of these people are actual, bonafide, fucking morons.  In a functioning society, they'd be exiled to remote farms where they shovel shit, gather eggs, and mumble their idiocy to the pigs as they toss slop, causing no harm.

Guess Malaysia is not a functioning society. I'm sure he thinks Apple DEI is causing the calculator to be wrong

Just now, Captain Ron said:

Have you seen the flame wars "engagement" on facebook over that?

Mainly there, yes. And sure enough all your favorite people from local news article comment sections flock to these threads.

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We call it Malaysia.

But because of Twitter, dude's words can be sent anywhere.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Captain Ron said:

We call it Malaysia.

But because of Twitter, dude's words can be sent anywhere.

Correct.  A functioning fucking mentally deficient slug of a human can disseminate and amplify stupidity that should be confined to his drool-flecked musings in a remote village or farm.....to the whole fucking world.....and have a literal billionaire amplify that idiocy.  The planet is fucking broken.  And Elon is among the biggest sources of that brokenness.  The world will be vastly better when he ODs on ketamine.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Captain Ron said:

No, the problem was that Cheong was ASLEEP in algebra.

Well it's tough to stay awake in class on a Malaysian schedule when you are needed to tell a third of the people halfway across the globe what to believe every second during their waking hours.

31 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

While we're on that subject, I haven't figured out why PEMDAS is the latest engagement bait strategy. What is their true goal?

maxresdefault.jpg

“You know what I just found out from my father-in-law? That math was created by Muslims. And we teach this Islamic math to children. Math teachers are terrorist! Algebra? More like Al Jazeera. Under a Ryan presidency, I will ban this Sharia math from being taught to American children. There will be no more math (starts “No more math!” chant).”

Spoiler

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4