Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

markstanco

She should also show off her primary results.  I like how she shakes up the status quo. But it is absolutely lost on her party what she did to Crowley. He was as inside as inside gets.  And his smear campaign against her was well funded and well telegraphed.  There’s a big reason why heavy hitting DNC/DCCC leadership isn’t lining up to take photos and be on twitters with her. That said, I like what she’s up to and fuck what Crowley tried to do to truck drivers. 

42 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Fair retort but Ivanka didn’t even do that. Also I think it’s fair to point out that In general a pol runs and starts working which gives them experience. But with trump? He is the exception that proves the rule. Three years in and he doesn’t understand tariffs?! He is the most powerful person on earth but thinks sending an “invite” over twitter to a murderous  despot is a sign of strength? Normal rules dont apply to anything trump. So with that in mind, crush him. Crush his stupid followers. Ridicule and berate their stupid feeble minds. Piss on their racist acquiescence. Fuck their complicit torture of children. A reckoning is coming.

Hopefully it will be lawful and we become a stronger country for it but when one side tortures children as policy, demonizes truth, refuses to follow the constitution, chaos will ensue to reestablish order. God willing it will be short but expect the unexpected while trump is in charge and you won’t go broke.

All true but the response was comparing donald’s qualifications to AOCs, which is winning an election. Not an ivanka comment at all  

And in her district, she should definitely tout the primary and not the general. Beating other democrats is the challenge there. They’d vote in House Plant (D) over any R. 

Winning an election doesn’t automatically make you qualified but it does earn you a seat at certain tables.

As much as I hate it, Trump is President of the United States and thus has earned the right to be at things like the G-20 summit.

AOC has earned the right to attend congressional hearings and other events relevant to her elected position.

Fucking Ivanka has not only not earned the right to stand on stage, in the damned front row with world leaders, she shouldn’t even be in the room.

Her only qualification is being the unfortunate result of Donald spooging into Ivana.

Anyone trying to deflect from the absurdity of her representing our country on the world stage by somehow equating being a member of the lucky sperm club to an actual elected congresswoman can, and I cannot stress this enough, eat shit.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Winning an election doesn’t automatically make you qualified but it does earn you a seat at certain tables.

As much as I hate it, Trump is President of the United States and thus has earned the right to be at things like the G-20 summit.

AOC has earned the right to attend congressional hearings and other events relevant to her elected position.

Fucking Ivanka has not only not earned the right to stand on stage, in the damned front row with world leaders, she shouldn’t even be in the room.

Her only qualification is being the unfortunate result of Donald spooging into Ivana.

Anyone trying to deflect from the absurdity of her representing our country on the world stage by somehow equating being a member of the lucky sperm club to an actual elected congresswoman can, and I cannot stress this enough, eat shit.

Both AOC and Trump had the same opportunity to be elected and then learn, listen and become proficient. Only AOC chose to study. Trump slacked off. 

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

The only three things I’m 80% confident about regarding this election cycle:

-DNC kingmakers gonna play it safe with a Biden, Bernie, or Warren.  That person will thankfully beat Trump.  

-to take the stink of another old Democrat, they’re gonna pair them with a young VP like Pete, Beto, Castro, tulsi, etc 

-that somebody will be the 2028 candidate.   No way they let legacy fall in the hands of somebody without one   

you better hope they get Harris to be the nominee.  she's the only one who has a shot to beat trump.

Edited by dcar00

4 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

She didn’t even audition!!

I don’t know dude.  The thousands of people that elected her felt she was good enough.  Ivanka’s dumb ass didn’t earn shit (like that election win).

I got no issues w you as a poster but when you don’t come down on Trump but try to bash anyone on the left these days, you’re not gonna be taken seriously.  

14 hours ago, dcar00 said:

you better hope they get Harris to be the nominee.  she's the only one who has a shot to beat trump.

This is just statistically speaking such a stupid thing to say. The Dems could nominate a paper bag and the race would still come down to maybe a million people scattered across five different states. Everyone has a chance to beat him, and everyone has a chance to lose to him.

Exactly! Just like hillary was preordained since she was fuckin ol slick willy.
Trump and aoc are both fuckin idiots. Plain and simple. One is the reps idiot other is the dems idiot. Both attention whores like pretty much all politicians.
AOC mocks ivanka, which is bullshit but hey its ok cause making fun of trump. Like obama said, everyone got a hand up in life. But let any man dem or rep do that shit and see what happens.
Hillary I think was rather intelligent she was just an arrogant prude.
U think this loon really thinks people are made to drink from toilets?
What am I saying, shes an idiot, so prolly so.
Same as trump thinking school busing is about kids riding busses to get to school.
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Trump and aoc are both fuckin idiots. Plain and simple. One is the reps idiot other is the dems idiot. Both attention whores like pretty much all politicians.
AOC mocks ivanka, which is bullshit but hey its ok cause making fun of trump. Like obama said, everyone got a hand up in life. But let any man dem or rep do that shit and see what happens.
Same as trump thinking school busing is about kids riding busses to get to school.

Lulz at Dunning McKruger over here calling someone else an idiot.   Head pat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, williemackgarza said:

Sorry brah, gonna have to call BS here. Bill was not fucking Hillary.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

So, AOC got the names of the detainees being abused and the names of the abusers, right? Seems like just yesterday she was anguished over a half empty parking lot. 

she was there, and she was caring about the plight of these prisoners who have broken no law, but are imprisoned by us, in our name.

you're comfortable with that, and that says more about you than it does about her.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, williemackgarza said:

No being mrs clinton made her qualified to be sen and sec of state, apparently.
She was not qualified ever to be president.

I'm pretty sure you're not qualified to judge anyone's qualifications on . . . anything.

• hayden_horn changed the title to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez