Scottie Scheffler Detained by Police

Just now, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Nepotism … he’s Stephen A. Smith’s redneck brother by another mother.  That and he fulfills an ESPN hiring demographic.

That answers how he has an espn job.

it doesn’t answer how he has *this* job 

20 minutes ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

He's gotta have some major dirt on all the dirtbags at ESPiN. No other reason.

Yes because he's the only dipshit that ESPN employs and gives airtime to.

I can tell you don't sit through any of their NBA desk coverage. 

Day Valentine GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

That answers how he has an espn job.

it doesn’t answer how he has *this* job 

He has a heavy southern accent, so he serves as a novelty when doing sideline reporting for cfb and golf course commentary. Obv he fits right in for NASCAR coverage. 

I don't know why this isn't in the Fuck the Police thread either. I have no doubt Scottie was doing what he thought he was supposed to be doing. I had a similar incident happen to me when I THOUGHT I was doing exactly what I was supposed to do. And ironically, that cop had on blue jeans and a T-Shirt, and it happened in IN not to far from the KY border.

And people wonder why there's a Fuck the Police thread.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, hookemATL said:

He has a heavy southern accent, so he serves as a novelty when doing sideline reporting for cfb and golf course commentary. Obv he fits right in for NASCAR coverage. 

And, this tournament is in LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.  The whole southern swing is Marty smith habitat. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

I don't know why this isn't in the Fuck the Police thread either. I have no doubt Scottie was doing what he thought he was supposed to be doing. I had a similar incident happen to me when I THOUGHT I was doing exactly what I was supposed to do. And ironically, that cop had on blue jeans and a T-Shirt, and it happened in IN not to far from the KY border.

Username 

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I think that more has to do with them murdering black people.

Well, they've murdered a whole lot of white, Hispanic and Asian people too so to me it's appropriate for all people.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I think that more has to do with them murdering black people.

well that, and them doing stupid fucking decisions all the time.

I watched the live ESPN coverage about 25 mins ago and the reporter who watched the whole thing go down and started recording once he realized Scotty was under arrest,   and is the guy Scotty asked "for some help here" couldnt get a fucking word in with the cop. 

There isnt a fucking notice anywhere on the yellow vest that the guy is a cop. Also important to note, the reporter is the one who from the beginning of the story claimed the cop JUMPED on the side of Scotty's car.   This fucking clown was pissed no one respected his authority

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

What an absolute fucking pussy. And complete fabrication. 

How long before the officer sues him after the charges are dropped?

Also.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

18 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

User name.  💯 

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Again...allegedly the golfers, coaches, and caddies were told they can still access the field house and shouldn't have any issues due to the accident that previously occurred. 

You need to be addressing this to the pedophile @Hermanator

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

😂😂😂😂

The best part is the other 3 look like they are half in the bag/coked up still and Scottie looks like he is taking his passport photo.  5AM in the morning, dead sober just trying to get to work....

Posted (edited)

PGA, paid security, course officials should have been on the accident scene helping LPD and golfers trying to get to the course 

there should have already been off duty cops / paid traffic control in place if shuttles were running. It should have been called in to pga officials and a plan of action should have been executed 

lot of epic fail here 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1