Russia

Pancho

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

There’s literally nothing Biden could do that the Trumpkins would find acceptable.

This isn't true. He could step down and admit he cheated his way to the Presidency.

Oh wait, then Kamala would be President. That would make Trumpkin heads explode.

Edited by Bookman
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

What would you have Biden do? What makes him an incompetent simpleton? Do you really think that or do you just want to believe that? If you really think that then you’ll be able to say what he should be doing that he’s not. Let’s hear it. Go. 

He’s in extreme cognitive decline. I don’t expect him to fix anything because he doesn’t fully comprehend that he’s the leader of the free world. I wish he was 15-20 years younger because then I would feel much more comfortable about the next 3 years.

Biden was elected because “Anyone but Trump” but this past year and the upcoming 3 years are proving to be disastrous. 

• Fuck You 19

3 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

He’s in extreme cognitive decline. I don’t expect him to fix anything because he doesn’t fully comprehend that he’s the leader of the free world.

You obviously have no clue what "extreme cognitive decline" is, but just keep playing the hits.  It's all you have.

Edited by SizzleChest
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Creasy Bear said:

He’s in extreme cognitive decline. I don’t expect him to fix anything because he doesn’t fully comprehend that he’s the leader of the free world. I wish he was 15-20 years younger because then I would feel much more comfortable about the next 3 years.

Biden was elected because “Anyone but Trump” but this past year and the upcoming 3 years are proving to be disastrous. 

We are in better shape now than we were the day he was elected. Donald Trump's presidency was the disaster. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

What do you want Biden to do?  Get us in a war with Russia?  Because that's basically going to be at the top of the short list of options that are left beyond economic sanctions.

I'm no fan of the guy, but if he could snap his fingers and start meeting Germany's needs and cut off Russia, he would.

You mean like not getting in the way of domestic oil & gas production and transport LNG to Germany so they aren’t so reliant on Russia?

Oh wait, climate change only affects the US.

• Fuck You 1

You mean like not getting in the way of domestic oil & gas production and transport LNG to Germany so they aren’t so reliant on Russia?

Please state what the Biden admin has done to stop any desired LNG production and exports to Germany. And be sure to finish the thought - please cite to any German demand/request for American LNG.
We’ll wait….
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

Any guesses as to why Germany would rather get its LNG from Russia instead of the United States?

It's not because the U.S. government is opposed to exports.

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That’s the thing. He talks like he’s tough but he’s a big fucking pussy and a whiny little bitch. He’s a spoiled brat. He’s a schoolyard bully who picks on anyone he perceives as weak but who will back down whenever anyone stands up to him. He’s the one who’s weak. He’s a fraud. And he can’t make a deal to save his life. He’s a caricature of everything the rest of the world thinks about how shitty Americans can be. He represents the worst of us.

And he’s the best argument against democracy our people have ever elected. He gives every dictator in the world a reason to point and laugh and say, “See? That’s why you don’t want the people to elect their leaders because the people are fools and they’ll elect an incompetent simpleton like that just because he was born rich and has a big mouth.” It’s fucking embarrassing. And it’s disheartening to know that the American people even made him possible. 

Youse gots a purdy mouth for a buckeye

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Please state what the Biden admin has done to stop any desired LNG production and exports to Germany. And be sure to finish the thought - please cite to any German demand/request for American LNG.
We’ll wait….

“We are going to get rid of fossil fuels” Joe Biden, February 2020

Placed a moratorium on new permits & leases on Federal Lands just days on the job. 

Cancelled the Keystone pipeline while giving a thumbs up to the Nord Stream 2 pipeline between Russia and Germany. 

Germany is reliant on Russia for energy and Biden has done nothing to curb that addiction.

• Fuck You 2

17 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

You shove crayons up your nose as a child? Or last week maybe?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Creasy Bear said:

Placed a moratorium on new permits & leases on Federal Lands just days on the job. 

Cancelled the Keystone pipeline while giving a thumbs up to the Nord Stream 2 pipeline between Russia and Germany. 

Germany is reliant on Russia for energy and Biden has done nothing to curb that addiction.

Tell us what you want Joe Biden to do to make Russian natural gas more expensive than American natural gas.

• Like 3

Russia is the enemy and we have placated them for too long. Someone needs to punch Putin in the fucking mouth. My only remaining hope is that we freeze all Russian assets in the west, and bans the import of Russian energy. But it won’t happen because politicians are all limp dick pussies that won’t stand up for anything or anyone but themselves. 

• Like 1

Not even close to answering my question. What has the Biden admin actually DONE to prevent the production and export of LNG to Germany?

You might want to check things like….actual production of natural gas. Note that Biden took office in January of 2021….and natural gas production has gone………..up, and is projected to continue to do so: https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=51319

So, again, point to specific things the admin has actually done to prevent the production and export of LNG to Germany.

I mean, you already refuted any point about Germany WANTING American LNG. They don’t. They wanted NS2. They wanted it very much. That’s kind of the point.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gidnik said:

Russia is the enemy and we have placated them for too long. Someone needs to punch Putin in the fucking mouth. My only remaining hope is that we freeze all Russian assets in the west, and bans the import of Russian energy. But it won’t happen because politicians are all limp dick pussies that won’t stand up for anything or anyone but themselves. 

This might all be worth it if Chelsea gets nationalized.

11 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

Please finish those thoughts.

I don’t even know where to begin with your bullshit.  You like to state how Obama broke half the country, without, ironically, looking in the fucking mirror. Long before Jan 6 half the country hated the other half.  Just completely nonsensical hyperbole, but par for the course I guess. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 5

I don’t even know where to begin with your bullshit.  You like to state how Obama broke half the country, without, ironically, looking in the fucking mirror. Long before Jan 6 half the country hated the other half.  Just completely nonsensical hyperbole, but par for the course I guess. 

WTF?
Wait a minute….I watched half of my country go absolutely batshit insane and barrel down that road for over a decade to the point of attempting to violently overthrow it….and me being pissed about that makes ME the divisive one? What the actual fuck?
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Yeah, but putting aside January 6 for the moment, which side was responsible for this gem of political strategy:

You start out in 1954 by saying, “N*****, n*****, n*****.” By 1968 you can’t say “n*****”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “N*****, n*****.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Creasy Bear said:

You didn't answer his question, and thus completely proved his point. 

• Hook 'Em 2

29 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

WTF?
Wait a minute….I watched half of my country go absolutely batshit insane and barrel down that road for over a decade to the point of attempting to violently overthrow it….and me being pissed about that makes ME the divisive one? What the actual fuck?

Yeah. It makes you exactly as divisive as the half you loath.  This entire board is <R politician name> is a piece of shit.  <R politician name> soul is covered in dog shit.   Republican Party is a death cult.  You literally use the party as a scapegoat for everything wrong in America, and politics. But divisive?  No, no one on the left is divisive. That’s yet another issue that’s slated for the right. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 4

Let's be fair. Libs did their part to incite with their Co-Exist bumper stickers to conservatives' Skulls and AR-15s arranged in a Jolly Roger decals.  Just as many of each and about the same on the divisive scale. And there was that 2 weeks when the Leftist Scum inflamed passions with Air America Radio to the decades of Limbaugh and others staple. 

Both ends of the political spectrum are equally guilty for the current political tone. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Yeah. It makes you exactly as divisive as the half you loath.  This entire board is <R politician name> is a piece of shit.  <R politician name> soul is covered in dog shit.   Republican Party is a death cult.  You literally use the party as a scapegoat for everything wrong in America, and politics. But divisive?  No, no one on the left is divisive. That’s yet another issue that’s slated for the right. 

Do you know what the Southern Strategy is?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy&#x27;s Napoleon Hand said:

Let's be fair. Libs did their part to incite with their Co-Exist bumper stickers to conservatives' Skulls and AR-15s arranged in a Jolly Roger decals.  Just as many of each and about the same on the divisive scale. And there was that 2 weeks when the Leftist Scum inflamed passions with Air America Radio to the decades of Limbaugh and others staple. 

Both ends of the political spectrum are equally guilty for the current political tone. 

You forgot about that tan suit and grey poupon.  I mean if we are going to do the both sides thing then let’s put everything out there that equals trying to overthrow the government.

Sadly, this whole Ukraine thing is a shit deal for everyone opposed to Russian expansion.  You either go to war with them or sit back and watch him take one country after the other.  If the leader of a powerful nation wants to start WWIII it seems like its not that hard to do apparently.  I’m not sure sanctions will work as he may just continue to take back the old USSR.  When was the last time some guy in charge of a powerful country started invading his neighboring countries in Europe?  

I’m not even claiming one side is right, and the other is wrong. I’m claiming that each does not like the other, at all, and we are at a very crucial point. Don’t understand how that’s even debatable. But first few posts, nuh uh, it’s your side that’s decisive. Fucking lolol

You DO recall that for much of my life, I largely voted Republican, right? The primary reason I ran screaming from the party and never looked back is the exact insane destructive shit I pointed out. The shit literally drove me away from the party so, yeah….the bulk of the problem is there. We’re not taking about “we disagree on policy.” I’d give my left nut for that to be the dividing line again.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I’m claiming that each does not like the other

Too simplistic to accurately describe the current climate. It doesn't have much to do with "liking" one another, that is simply a symptom of the larger issue at hand.

A supposed "democratic" system of voting that intentionally limits your choices and then throws piles of cash at them.

There is no incentive for proper governance anywhere in our current political environment.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I’m not even claiming one side is right, and the other is wrong. I’m claiming that each does not like the other, at all, and we are at a very crucial point. Don’t understand how that’s even debatable. But first few posts, nuh uh, it’s your side that’s decisive. Fucking lolol

Scale-wise? Yeah. Absolutely. The GQP (formerly GOP) is WAY more divisive.

DELIBERATELY SO.

INTENTIONALLY SO. 

COMICALLY SO. 

...because the Reagan Revolution was decisive (swidt?). The GOP Donor Class (initially, at least, before their Frankstein Monster went Frankenstein Monster) recognized that and knowing that with great power, and codifying their policies into law, comes great responsibility, and it was vital for them- urgent even- to find a scapegoat for that responsibility- to direct their white working class Base's attention to lest their minds start ruminating on "When is this rising tide going to lift MY boat to the degree it has the people who convinced me to buy this bill of goods?" or "perhaps those who have been telling me for decades I have been voting against my own long-term self-interest were right and they're not horde of sex-trafficking lizard people".

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

But we’re they harsh enough? Because Russia took it and kept on going. 

The sanctions got relaxed over the last administration.  Putin, literally out front, should have told you.  

6 hours ago, David Dennison said:

I notice that the right wing fake outrage crew doesn't have a single suggestion on the table.

Let's hear some options from the MAGA crowd.

That option was already shared upstream via L_F68:

image.thumb.png.f8f803f273b0f9d5ae4bf136036907fc.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

A lot of innocent people in harm’s way.

War is failure. And brings heavy burden for the vulnerable.

Putin and the CCP have the absurd notion that we - as western democracies - would dissolve in civil wars internally right about now. The CCP and Russia believe they can break us internally.

The new Allied Powers are setting up shop. Undefeated. 

What is happening to the people in harm’s way is grotesque.  The world is watching. 

God, please bless and protect everyone in harm’s way.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That’s the thing. He talks like he’s tough but he’s a big fucking pussy and a whiny little bitch. He’s a spoiled brat. He’s a schoolyard bully who picks on anyone he perceives as weak but who will back down whenever anyone stands up to him. He’s the one who’s weak. He’s a fraud. And he can’t make a deal to save his life. He’s a caricature of everything the rest of the world thinks about how shitty Americans can be. He represents the worst of us.

And he’s the best argument against democracy our people have ever elected. He gives every dictator in the world a reason to point and laugh and say, “See? That’s why you don’t want the people to elect their leaders because the people are fools and they’ll elect an incompetent simpleton like that just because he was born rich and has a big mouth.” It’s fucking embarrassing. And it’s disheartening to know that the American people even made him possible. 

Real men claim bone-spurs when they're called upon duty.  Don't over complicate it--whenever anybody questions Biden's toughness, the answer is always Commander in Chief Bone-spurs.  

5 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Like every single political topic tackled on this board and everywhere else on the internet, the reality of which political party would better handle a particular issue is somewhere between the viewpoints and blind allegiance displayed by the maga crowd and the libs. 

Starting with Obama, and probably even well before that, we’ve handled Russia poorly. Letting Putin waltz into Crimea and take it with just minimal sanctions just emboldened him further.

Then with Trump sucking Putin off for four years, Putin became convinced he could take all of Ukraine. The Russian propaganda campaigns in the US over the last several years were focused on keeping Americans fighting each other instead of paying attention to them while they fostered instability in Ukraine. The maga crowd and libs have been all too happy to keep slinging poo at each other while Russia plotted. 

It’s a pretty bad situation now. Some are arguing we shouldn’t care that much because it’s only Ukraine. That is an infantile viewpoint that doesn’t even deserve a response.

Biden’s response has been reasonable given all of the circumstances and the fact that Europe is a bunch of pussies. The only other response that would have stopped Russia would be to put 100k NATO troops on the ground in Ukraine and tell Putin to bring it on, but Americans and Europeans don’t want to be the protectors of freedom in the world anymore. So get ready for South China Sea, Taiwan and others to fall within ten years. 

This is accurate, except the lib crowd slinging anything.  The lib crowd has been eating shit steadily through gerrymandering and voting rule changes meant to keep them out of the majority perpetually.  That's more than poo--you're espousing a both sides argument that really doesn't hold water.  The rest is spot on.  

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

FMKcLmmXsAUXL69?format=jpg&name=large

Man, Trump knew he was getting fucked that night.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Tell you what, we'll all agree tonight to drop gerrymandering and go back to the basic voting rights of 2001 which got Bush elected.  You in? If so, congrats, you're a liberal because no way Republicans would accept either of those premises, while Dems would agree to both immediately.  

3 hours ago, Nivek said:

If the Republican Party acted in accordance to past Republicans, they would still be wrong, but they would be not be reviled. Right now, your party has a win at all costs and we will try to rat fuck the country if we don’t get our way mentality. Sure that isn’t everyone, there are Liz Cheney and Mitt out there, but there rest have joined the brown shirts. Your party should be having a crisis of conscious as morons and traitors are being normalized within it, but instead, your party and their propaganda network brought one of your slimier actors to heel on Tv for calling terrorists, well terrorists.
Your party tried to blame it on antifa, and everyone else. Now they are pretending it wasn’t an attempted coup, but rather just a discussion point.

So yeah, your party is the problem. You are the problem for supporting it. This is not how representative democracies are supposed to work. But hey, suppressing the will of the people via gerrymandering and poll taxes/voter suppression has normalized this tactic. This was just the next logical step.

They adopted you're either with us or against us.  Didn't matter if you were Americans--they purged then and are still purging their party of centrists.  Biden is a centrist and closer to an 80's Republican.    

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Al Bundy&#x27;s Napoleon Hand said:

Scale-wise? Yeah. Absolutely. The GQP (formerly GOP) is WAY more divisive.

DELIBERATELY SO.

INTENTIONALLY SO. 

COMICALLY SO. 

...because the Reagan Revolution was decisive (swidt?). The GOP Donor Class (initially, at least, before their Frankstein Monster went Frankenstein Monster) recognized that and knowing that with great power, and codifying their policies into law, comes great responsibility, and it was vital for them- urgent even- to find a scapegoat for that responsibility- to direct their white working class Base's attention to lest their minds start ruminating on "When is this rising tide going to lift MY boat to the degree it has the people who convinced me to buy this bill of goods?" or "perhaps those who have been telling me for decades I have been voting against my own long-term self-interest were right and they're not horde of sex-trafficking lizard people".

And today's Republican would eat their last century model.  We saw what they did to McCain and he was a serviceman.  Republicans now arguing about toughness totally took a wounded in action Vet and called him a loser, rallying behind a man that repeatedly ducked service.  Da fuck is this both sides argument some of them seek cover under?  Republicans now aren't even campaigning on anything remotely sane.  Just hold a gun and threaten to hang, shoot and imprison Democrats.  That's the campaign commercial.    

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1