Russia

Pancho

Just now, Creasy Bear said:

Dammit.  This is the last time I'm responding.  If you want to discuss this it needs to go somewhere else.

Ending new leases on FEDERAL PROPERTY is not the same as wanting to end domestic O&G production.  JFC.

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

But your question is wrong footed from the start.  THAT is why no one is going to engage you, because you are not really interested.  Your mind is made up. Plus, you are comparing apples and fucking oranges and trying to pass it off as just asking questions.  You might be an idiot, but the rest of us aren't, and it is a massive waste of time to even respond to you.

image.gif.8df8264aa58ad82c9da62fd330faed38.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

My question is simple.  Why is Biden against domestic oil & gas production but is for increased oil & gas production overseas?

Got it.  Straw man, and you have no answer.

For future reference, an honest answer of "I don't know, that's just what I think" would at least be appreciated for its honesty.

32 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Clearly you don't live in a minority district in a Republican-controlled state or locality.

I live in the most diverse county in Texas.  I do not know what the breakdowns are.

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If you truly believe that Russia sucks.....then you should not be loyal to the Party of Trump.

You and I have engaged enough for you to know where I stand on Trump.   

I believe the leash that Trump gave Putin over the last 4 years is what is coming home to roost now.  Obama wasn't particularly hard on him either, but at least there were clear lines drawn. 

5 minutes ago, fuggled said:

What color is your skin?

Cracker ass cracker. 

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I live in the most diverse county in Texas.  I do not know what the breakdowns are.

Well if you live in Harris County I'm guessing it's not in the Fifth Ward.

Also this:

https://apnews.com/article/politics-houston-voting-rights-crime-elections-0f9fc604f6daa4222e8009a1b0a1a995

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

I live in Fort Bend.  No, I do not live near any of the wards. I objectively have it worse with suburbia hell that spans for 10's of square miles at a time. 

Tell you what.  Maybe you should wander on over to the Fifth Ward on election day and let us know how the lines look.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

What is the "single issue" that you care so much about?

Foreign relations.  Specifically relations with Russia. 

I don't have a single issue.  I've been accused of being a single issue voter on this site because people don't want to accept the words of their guy in the race to the gov office. 

2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I've made my views on that very clear here.  But funny enough, when I discuss the "single issue" that I care about, am shouted down and told that single issue voters are the worst, idiots, etc.  

I don't blame you.  I'm your cancel vote, or vice versa. 

You just said "when I discuss the "single issue" that I care about", am shouted down and told that single issue voters are the worst, idiots, etc."

Now you're saying you don't have a single issue?  Do you have a single issue or do you not, sir?  

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

live in the most diverse county in Texas.  I do not know what the breakdowns are.

I’m pretty sure you, like me, vote during early voting and you have choices about where and when you can vote. Come November 8, go down to one of the polling locations on the other side of the tracks at 6 pm. Mark the person at the end of the line (it will be out the door and down the sidewalk) when you get there and time them till they come out. These are folks who can’t take off work to go vote at their convenience. They may have had to scramble to find childcare so they can vote on election Day. They may have had to take a bus, or even more than one bus to get to their designated polling location. Whatever the circumstances may have been that kept them from early voting, they still have the right to vote. And I bet they can’t do it on election day in the evening in 10 or 15 minutes.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

You just said "when I discuss the "single issue" that I care about", am shouted down and told that single issue voters are the worst, idiots, etc."

Now you're saying you don't have a single issue?  Do you have a single issue or do you not, sir?  

stoooooooopppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Snake Diggity said:

Wtf

N/a

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

Goddamn some of those direct quotes from @fattyflattie's man

"I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius,'" Trump recalled. "Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine -- Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful."

"I said, 'How smart is that?'" the former U.S. president continued. "And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy."

Trump added: "But here’s a guy that says, you know, 'I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,' he used the word 'independent' and 'we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.' You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. No, it’s very sad. Very sad."

That Putin played Biden? Shit, I'm still waiting to hear that Trudeau saying "China's basic dictatorship is good." Is a bad thing.

Democrats pounce untill then. 

Edited by workswithseed
  • Fuck You 8

2 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Say whatever you will about the Ukraine, but Putin is winning this thread for sure.

And, I mean.....this.

Back to my original point -- we (the US) is completely and totally fucked on this issue, because with 50% of the country, there is no winning move.  Whatever the Biden admin does, it will be not just wrong, but proof that he's a senile terrorist in league with ISIS and Ukraine and Russia all at the same time, except maybe not Ukraine, or maybe not Russia, depending on what he actually does, but HUNTER BIDEN!

We have been the target of a consistent and relentless Russian campaign of disinformation and division.....and the proof is in the people on this very thread dancing in perfect time to the music Russia has been playing.

Here's just a tiny hint to our supposedly patriotic brethren around here -- when you are doing EXACTLY what Russia wants you to do.....maybe stop and reconsider your actions.

• Hook 'Em 4

12 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Democrats pounce. Like Putin is pouncing on Old timer. Hey, he said that if Putin just takes the tip, he wouldn't do anything.

Your use of "Democrats" shows you as a complete dumbass.  How about you lay out a case where Russia has a claim to certain territories in another bordering country?  Can you do that?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Are you fucking serious?  You read those remarks from the immediate past POTUS.....and your fucking answer is "but Trudeau!"????  Jesus fucking tapdancing Christ.  Just admit that Trump is fucking insane.   No president in US history has EVER done anything like that.  EVER.  It's fucking insane.

"Just give me some flexibility." 

Yes Trudeau, the fascist up north. I was told Right wingers pounce, which is usually Republicans pounce. 

• Fuck You 10

9 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

That was the crux of the link I placed in the post several above that one. Steady diet of propaganda and gaslighting has an effect.

The gaslighting has a more direct effect at times with people who are genetically predisposed for this kind of stuff. There isn’t a party line in the brain that says only one side can do it. Right now we just happen to be seeing the consequences of years and even decades of gaslighting towards people who are easy marks.

What triggers a lot of people who are in the GQP to commit terrible acts upon their fellow human beings is that they will think far more impulsively and when someone says to head to the Capital like we saw last January they act without a thought about possible consequences. In short many people who F around have and will find out. Gritty comes for all of them at some point.

3BAEEFFA-8910-495C-83B2-69B18182A810.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Sorry if already posted, but here's a translated version of Putin's speech. 

I haven't had time to finish it yet, but he's pretty clearly trying to lay out an argument that Russia was wronged and has the right to retake any former territories. 

He claims the Bolsheviks in 1917 gave too much autonomy to regions of the Russian Empire as a way to maintain control and this was compounded by Stalin. He claims Ukraine is purely a creation of the Bolsheviks and never existed apart from Russia. 

He claims the Bolsheviks and Stalin were weak and doesn't believe these regions should have been given autonomy. He especially does not think the SSR's should have had the ability to leave without preconditions and consequences. 

• Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

You have no touch with reality, do you?

I want you to cite one time -- ONE SINGLE TIME -- in US history where the immediate past president offered gushing praise of an adversary who was presently offering a dangerous challenge to the United States and global stability, coupled with a direct attack on the sitting US president.

Go ahead.  Look.  Dig.  We'll wait.

Well son of a bitch. You got played to vote for the guy who said that they'll do nothing if they take the tip. Who walked back on his "killer" comment to "worthy adversary." It looks like Russia will get what they want. Mitt was right, and Obama was wrong, other than saying to not doubt that Biden will fuck it up.

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

jfc don't you have another board to troll and beg for money? fuck outta here cyka blyat

Says the fascist. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

2 hours ago, workswithseed said:

"Just give me some flexibility." 

Yes Trudeau, the fascist up north. I was told Right wingers pounce, which is usually Republicans pounce. 

You weren’t told that, you were provided with that quote from a video that you posted you moron. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Says the fascist. 

Seth Meyers I Give Up GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

You're right, I am someone who exalts nation and race above the individual and I stand for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

That's me to a tee. 

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Well son of a bitch. You got played to vote for the guy who said that they'll do nothing if they take the tip. Who walked back on his "killer" comment to "worthy adversary." It looks like Russia will get what they want. Mitt was right, and Obama was wrong, other than saying to not doubt that Biden will fuck it up.

Answer my question.  Find a single example in US history of a former POTUS doing what DOTUS just did in a crisis -- particularly one involving war, but I'll let you try to find it for ANY crisis.

Don't duck it with your bullshit.  Find it.  That's your guy.  Speaking against American interests and an American president having to deal with a violent threat in real time.  Cite me a single comparable precedent.

3 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

Tell you what.  Maybe you should wander on over to the Fifth Ward on election day and let us know how the lines look.

Fuck.  I vote in one of the whitest, richest precincts in the state 10 minutes from my home, if not in my former elementary school (RIP).  I always wait in line at least an hour.

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Says the fascist. 

704AE96B-1E7E-4AF5-8C03-7CFE9BBA9065.gif

• Hook 'Em 1