Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Dude seems pretty well adjusted. Not sure why anyone would doubt his denials. Popping off on Twitter is a mature approach, and I’m sure will won the hearts and minds of America

You're just putting that right up on a fucking tee for people to go Cloak Room, aren't you?

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Ohio State confirmed Texas head coach Tom Herman was the then-assistant coach who went to a strip club with fellow assistant coach Zach Smith and some high school coaches during a recruiting trip in 2014, ESPN reports.

Herman was the Buckeyes' offensive coordinator from 2012-2014. If he and Smith paid for any entertainment for those high school coaches during the 2014 trip, it could be an NCAA violation. That information has been forwarded to the NCAA.

Ohio State fired Zach Smith on July 23 after a number of domestic abuse allegations came to light. Ohio State then suspended head coach Urban Meyer for the first three games of this season for how he handled the allegations against Smith.

Ohio State uncovered details of the strip club trip while it investigated the allegations against Smith and who knew about them. It said Smith spent $600 at the strip club and that he did not file an expense report for that money. Ohio State added that it did not find Herman had any expenses at the club.

If neither guy filed an expense report for the money and used personal funds then this is a stupid story..... Zack Smith may be an asshole but it's not because he went to a strip club.

ok... I take it back... he needs to stop tweeting like yesterday.  He's fully bringing his kids into the situation like they deserve any of this. PSA: if you have or will have kids, they know what goes on in the house, they know where the truth is... no need to publicly shout it to them.

Maybe post a pic of the assistant you were cheating with in your office or something, but don't drag the kids further into the mess. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

ZS mid-day tweeting is gold... I can't wait for his late night, after a few too many drinks tweet rampage that we all know is coming

Dude. If you don't think that Smith is blasted off his fucking ass at mid day then I don't know what to tell you. Dude's on his 15th finger of bourbon and tweeting furiously from his couch in his underwear and a mustard stained wife beater. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

ok... I take it back... he needs to stop tweeting like yesterday.  He's fully bringing his kids into the situation like they deserve any of this. PSA: if you have or will have kids, they know what goes on in the house, they know where the truth is... no need to publicly shout it to them.

Maybe post a pic of the assistant you were cheating with in your office or something, but don't drag the kids further into the mess. 

moral-less

Ooof. Jesus. That's the hardest thing I've had to read yet. 

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Dude. If you don't think that Smith is blasted off his fucking ass at mid day then I don't know what to tell you. Dude's on his 15th finger of bourbon and tweeting furiously from his couch in his underwear and a mustard stained wife beater. 

You spelled blood-stained wrong.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, UTEX90 said:

Ohio State's Tom Herman name-drop stokes fire for potential rivalry as Urban Meyer scandal drama rages on

https://sports.yahoo.com/ohio-states-tom-herman-name-drop-stokes-fire-potential-rivalry-urban-meyer-scandal-drama-rages-050808335.html

Putting Herman's name out there again is certainly both for distraction and providing a "Villain" for Buckeye Fans. ..

From Yahoo...  "The confirmation that Herman was there (which was already the rumor) was just straight salt, a savage bit of aggressiveness designed to give him some possible embarrassment and probably a meeting with the UT compliance department.

For the rest of us, this was a wonderfully aggressive play by OSU.

Tom Herman helped Cardale Jones go from third-string to national championship quarterback in three quick games. He then hugged Meyer and went off to be a head coach. It all seemed so happy and perfect back then. Now this.

For college football, this part is great. You need rivalries. You need bad blood, even if it’s just perceived. You need intrigue and mystery and the potential that everyone is trying to knee cap each other. You need the absurdity of a university communications office acting like a rivals.com message-board poster.

You need Ohio State messin’ with Texas and hopefully the two meeting up somewhere, somehow. (They are scheduled to play in 2025 and 2026, but that’s way too far off.)

It all makes the sport more entertaining, because what’s more fun than a bunch of rich football coaches beefing over a strip-club visit?"

Edited by LTtxfan

I think this poster (WRnative) on the Meyer thread at the City-Data sports forum must be that Snook mouthpiece. The fool is doubling down on his defense of UM, and I've been hammering him for it the last couple of days:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/college-football/2949630-urban-meyer-could-soon-out-job.html

Edited by Armybrat

12 minutes ago, golfclap said:

posting as image - in case tweet is deleted. 

somebody better go find this fucking guy before it ends in a murder/suicide. Seriously. 

oh and Fuck Urban Meyer. and fuck tOSU. 

ZSUnhinged.png

Oh, attack Brenda Tracy, rape survivor and generally unassailable person in general. Great idea. What's the matter, he couldn't get Jesus Christ to bad mouth him on twitter so he could call him a stupid piece of shit? Maybe he can throw some shade at Mother Theresa's ghost next. 

• Like 2

So apparently Zach Smith's mother went scorched earth on Urban Meyer (on her facebook) prior to Zach Smith starting his drunk/rage tweeting.

https://247sports.com/Article/Urban-Meyer-Ohio-State-Zach-Smiths-mother-blasts-Buckeyes-coach-in-explosive-message-121157626/

Edited by Hiphopopotamos

On 8/28/2018 at 6:59 AM, Wally Fairway said:

I really wish OSU was playing Rice this year, I would donate for the MOB to come out dressed in wife beaters.
Sadly I think the MOB or the LSJUMB (Cardinal) bands are the only ones with the balls to do it.

#RiceToTheB1G...

• Like 1